Explore base: Skull Creek - Showdown map
- Event: Showdown
- Modifier: Healing Mushrooms
- Grave Block: 185
- Tombstone: 98
- Grave Fence: 88
- Trunk: 27
- Navy Candle: 67
- Green Lake: 1
- Bush: 578
- Power Cube: 22 Skull Creek is an official map for the Showdown event. This map is affected by the Healing Mushrooms modifier.
Skull Creek has a lot of bush cover, and the spawn positions are very random.
- Note that there is little point in going to the middle, as there is no particularly abundant loot there, however, if you are a lobber, it can be a strategic position as you can attack other players without them attacking you.
- Depending on who you want to play as, there are a few advantages you can get from position:
- When playing as a heavy brawler like Bull or Frank, the gridded area is the place to be, as you can sneak up on people easily, where snipers' range can be a disadvantage.
- If playing as a longer range brawler such as Colt or Bo, anywhere but the middle and the grid area will be to your advantage.
- For this map, though, Rico is one of the best brawlers, as he is a sniper, and his ricochet allows him to beat heavy brawlers in the grid and at the middle.