All PostsBrawl Stars guides
- Experience is awarded after each Brawl ends. The amount received depends on the player's performance during that match. Being on the winning team for a round of Gem Grab, for example, awards more Experience than one would receive from being on the losing team. The longer one survives in a round of Showdown, the more Experience they receive afterward.
- After each Brawl (unless the Event is Showdown), one player is chosen to be the "Star Player." Eligibility is based on a number of factors such as damage dealt and contribution to the Event's main objective. The player who is awarded the "Star Player" title will receive an extra 10 Experience as a reward.
- Upon reaching a set amount of Experience, the player will reach the next Experience level. Unlike Trophies and Ranks, the amount of Experience earned from Brawls does not change as one reaches higher Experience levels.
- It takes 40 Experience Points to go from level 1 to level 2, and each level requires 10 more Experience Points than the last, so at higher levels, leveling up becomes slower. Each time the player levels up, 20 Tokens are received as a reward. Since Experience cannot be lost, Experience level cannot go down, and the Token reward cannot be gained again for a previous level.
- Playing the Event in the fourth Event Slot whenever possible is the best way to gain Experience since Experience from that Event is doubled. However, there is a limit to how much Experience can be gained from this Event Slot in a rotation.
- Try to be a Star Player to get more experience.
- Showdown can give the most experience if one manages to be the sole survivor consistently.