Explore base: Passage - Showdown map
- Created by: Maxymus
- Event: Showdown
- Modifier: Energy Drink
- Grave Block: 97
- Tombstone: 26
- Magenta Box: 12
- Magenta Barrel: 15
- Grave Fence: 29
- Trunk: 39
- Navy Candle: 30
- Green Lake: 2
- Bush: 649
- Power Cube: 38
Passage is a community map for the Lone Star event. It was originally released as one of the Showdown maps.
The Brawl-o-ween version named Dark Passage for use in the Showdown game mode and is currently in use. This map is affected by the Energy Drink modifier.
This map is a balanced map, the map have many bushes where is useful to get away and there are some blocks placed in a way since the area is too open for sharpshooters.
- Throwers might have problems if their ammo isn't used carefully due to bushes area and there isn't much cover for them.
- Brawlers that can go through the water are good since they might be trapped by enemies.
- Various sharpshooters have an advantage since the area has plenty of open area. But one with low-health should stay in the bushes.
- Assasins and Heavyweights should always have the element of surprise and stay hidden in the bushes but not in the certain row of bushes that sharpshooters would shoot at.
- Jessie is useful in this map, her turrent is useful to stay in the bushes since melee brawlers wouldn't go very close to the turrent.