All PostsBrawl Stars guides
- Purchased from the Shop with real money as an In-App Purchase.
- Brawl Boxes have a 9% chance of containing 3 to 12 Gems.
- 3 Gems: 61% (Total 5.49%)
- 5 Gems: 27% (Total 2.43%)
- 8 Gems: 9% (Total 0.81%)
- 12 Gems: 3% (Total 0.27%)
- Big and Mega Boxes can be bought from the Shop using Gems.
- Big Boxes can be bought for 30 Gems each. These are identical to the ones obtained using Star Tokens, being equivalent to 3 regular Brawl Boxes.
- Mega Boxes cost 80 Gems and are equivalent to 10 regular Brawl Boxes.
- You can buy Token Doublers from the shop to increase the amount of Tokens earned while playing. This booster costs 50 Gems and doubles the next 1,000 Tokens received at the end of any match.
- Gems can also be used to purchase Brawler Skins. Skins are purely cosmetic modifications to a Brawler's appearance and provide no competitive advantage.
- Gems are bought using real money through in-app purchases.
Special Offer Packs
- These special offers appear at player Experience levels 5, 15, 25, 35, 50, 75 and 100; they can only be bought once. The packs contain Gems, Coins and Brawl Boxes for a reduced price.
- Sometimes, other special offer packs may appear in the shop too during certain events such as Lunar New Year, Brawl Stars Anniversary, etc.
- Sometimes, "Brawler Offers" will appear in the shop. These offers cost gems and will give you the Brawler that it's offering as well as some other resources such as coins, tickets, or Token Doublers.
- On 19/6/18, Gems were made available in all Brawl Boxes. Legendary Brawlers were made available for Brawler Offers.
- When purchasing a Mega Box for 49 gems offer, you can choose to purchase 1000 Token Doublers for 50 gems instead. Like stated in the Mega Box info, it is similar like opening 10 Brawl Boxes, so if you'd like to wait you can have TWO Mega Boxes and a higher rate at legendaries if you also keep the chests.