a year ago706 Views3 Down2 Likes0 !
Wall_Breakers - Clash Royale
A daring duo of dangerous dive bombers. Nothing warms a Wall Breaker's cold and undead heart like blowing up buildings.
The Wall Breakers card is unlocked from the Training Camp (Tutorial). It spawns two very fast, building-targeting Skeletons with very low hitpoints but high area damage. The Wall Breakers costs 3 Elixir to deploy.
|hit speed||speed||deploy time||range||target||count||transport||elixir cost||type||rarity||arena||release date|
|1.2 sec||Very Fast (120)||1 sec||Melee: Short||Buildings||x2||Ground||3||Troop||Epic||Training Camp||26 February 2019|
Wallpapers of Wall_Breakers
- The Wall Breakers card was added to the game on 26/2/2019.
- On 4/3/19, a Balance Update increased the Wall Breakers' hit speed to 1.2 seconds (from 1.5 seconds).
- On 6/5/19, a Balance Update increased the Wall Breakers' damage by 10%, their range by 100%, and re-centered their splash radius to damage nearby troops when attacking. The damage buff was not stated in the balance update video but is mentioned in the official release notes and on the Clash Royale Twitter page.
- The Wall Breakers card description is similar to that of its Clash of Clans counterpart.
- The Wall Breakers Card is one of the 12 Cards associated with Skeletons, along with the Skeletons, Bomber, Witch, Tombstone, Skeleton Army, Bomb Tower, Giant Skeleton, Balloon, Skeleton Barrel, Guards, and Graveyard.
- The Wall Breakers Card is one of the three Troop Cards that utilize kamikaze attacks, along with the Fire Spirits and Ice Spirit.
- The Wall Breakers Card resembles a Level 6 Wall Breaker from Clash of Clans.
- Wall Breakers is the only card that target only buildings and deal area damage.
- The Wall Breakers do area damage. If enemy units are clumped up near the Wall Breakers, they can take them all out at once. It may be a good opportunity to use Tornado to draw the troops to the Wall Breakers before they explode.
- Two Wall Breakers do 880 damage together, so merely three successful rushes will take a Princess Tower down.
- If ignored, both Wall Breakers will connect for devastating damage.
- If you are making a push with another troop who only targets buildings, Wall Breakers can quickly cripple or even destroy any defensive buildings placed in order to block it. If you have already taken a tower, you can place the Wall Breakers in the middle of their side, giving your opponent very little time to react.
- Using Wall Breakers with a small and cheap card such as Ice Spirit allows you to tank for your Wall Breakers without spending much Elixir, and the Ice Spirit can freeze any troops the opponent might try to use to defeat the Wall Breakers.
- Most cheap area damage cards such as the Fire Spirits will easily cripple or destroy lone Wall Breakers, preventing them from reaching the Tower, while providing a positive Elixir trade.
- Combining the Wall Breakers with Rage makes them extremely difficult to react to at the bridge and can often result in both connecting, provided the opponent has no troops or defensive buildings already on the field.
- Wall Breakers force a response. Playing Wall Breakers when you know you have an Elixir advantage or want your enemy to play a card is a cheap and mostly efficient move.
- At the end of the game when your spells are out of cycle and your opponent's Tower is low, the Wall Breakers can take it down quickly for a very low cost.
|COMMON||• Minions • Archers • Knight • Spear Goblins • Goblins • Minion Horde • Bats • Barbarians • Ice Spirit • Skeletons • Royal Recruits • Royal Giant • Skeleton Barrel • Elite Barbarians • Goblin Gang • Bomber • Fire Spirits • Rascals|
|RARE||• Musketeer • Mini P.E.K.K.A • Mega Minion • Battle Ram • Valkyrie • Dart Goblin • Hog Rider • Ice Golem • Three Musketeers • Flying Machine • Giant • Wizard • Royal Hogs • Zappies|
|EPIC||• Baby Dragon • Prince • Wall_Breakers • Golem • Witch • Giant Skeleton • Bowler • Dark Prince • Guards • Electro Dragon • Executioner • Skeleton Army • Hunter • P.E.K.K.A • Balloon • Goblin Giant • Cannon Cart|
|LEGENDARY||• Miner • Princess • Night Witch • Inferno Dragon • Ram Rider • Bandit • Mega Knight • Royal Ghost • Sparky • Lava Hound • Lumberjack • Magic Archer • Ice Wizard • Fisherman • Electro Wizard|