a year ago3587 Views38 Down424 Likes0 !
Goblin Giant - Clash Royale
This jolly green Goblin Giant stomps towards enemy buildings. He carries two Spear Goblins everywhere he goes. It's a weird but functional arrangement.
The Goblin Giant card is unlocked from the Jungle Arena (Arena 9). He is a building-targeting, melee troop with high health and moderate damage. He also carries two Spear Goblins on his back, that can attack independently of the Goblin Giant. When he is taken down, the Spear Goblins emerge and continue attacking. A Goblin Giant card costs 6 Elixir to deploy.
|elixir cost||type||rarity||goblin giant deploy time||goblin giant hit speed||goblin giant speed||goblin giant range||goblin giant target||goblin giant count||goblin giant transport||spear goblin hit speed||spear goblin speed||spear goblin range||spear goblin target||spear goblin count||spear goblin transport||arena||release date|
|6||Troop||Epic||1 sec||1.7 sec||Medium (60)||Melee: Medium||Buildings||x1||Ground||1.7 sec||Very Fast (120)||5.5 (5 when alone)||Air & Ground||x2||Ground||Jungle Arena||5 September 2018|
|Level||goblin giant hitpoints||goblin giant damage||goblin giant damage per second||spear goblin hitpoints||spear goblin damage||spear goblin damage per second|
- The Goblin Giant was released on 5/9/2018.
- On 1/10/18, a Balance Update increased the Goblin Giant's hitpoints by 6%.
- On 7/1/19, a Balance Update increased the Goblin Giant's hitpoints by 3%, and increased the range of the Spear Goblins in the backpack.
- On 1/7/19, a 'Rulebook' Update decreased the Goblin Giant's range from 1.25 to 1.2 (now classified as Melee: Medium).
- Using a second unit to tank for the Spear Goblins (such as the Miner) after the Goblin Giant is defeated will allow them to stay on the field longer and deal more damage.
- Using Zap on a defending Minion Horde will allow the Spear Goblins to easily finish the Minions off.
- The Goblin Giant's unique ability to move and attack in separate patterns allows him to kite units while simultaneously dealing damage to them.
- The Goblin Giant's medium speed, high health, and decent damage allows him to be a powerful solo troop to rush towers with.
- The Goblin Giant pairs well with Sparky, as the Goblin Giant kills any small units surrounding the Sparky. Be sure to pair this with Arrows to kill larger swarms.
|COMMON||• Minions • Archers • Knight • Spear Goblins • Goblins • Minion Horde • Bats • Barbarians • Ice Spirit • Skeletons • Royal Recruits • Royal Giant • Skeleton Barrel • Elite Barbarians • Goblin Gang • Bomber • Fire Spirits • Rascals|
|RARE||• Musketeer • Mini P.E.K.K.A • Mega Minion • Battle Ram • Valkyrie • Dart Goblin • Hog Rider • Ice Golem • Three Musketeers • Flying Machine • Giant • Wizard • Royal Hogs • Zappies|
|EPIC||• Baby Dragon • Prince • Wall_Breakers • Golem • Witch • Giant Skeleton • Bowler • Dark Prince • Guards • Electro Dragon • Executioner • Skeleton Army • Hunter • P.E.K.K.A • Balloon • Goblin Giant • Cannon Cart|
|LEGENDARY||• Miner • Princess • Night Witch • Inferno Dragon • Ram Rider • Bandit • Mega Knight • Royal Ghost • Sparky • Lava Hound • Lumberjack • Magic Archer • Ice Wizard • Fisherman • Electro Wizard|