Barbarian Barrel - Clash Royale
It rolls, knocks back and damages anything in the way - then breaks and out pops a Barbarian! How did he get inside?!
The Barbarian Barrel card is unlocked from the Barbarian Bowl (Arena 3). It is an area damage spell with a moderate area of effect and damage. When cast, the Barbarian Barrel rolls across the Arena, damaging ground troops and buildings in its path. After rolling for 5 tiles, it will break open and release a Barbarian. A Barbarian Barrel card costs 2 Elixir to cast.
|elixir cost||target||range||width||type||rarity||barbarian hit speed||barbarian speed||barbarian range||barbarian target||barbarian count||barbarian transport||arena||release date|
|2||Ground||5||2.6||Spell||Epic||1.4 sec||Medium (60)||Melee||Ground||x1||Ground||Barbarian Bowl||6 April 2018|
|Level||hitpoints||damage||area damage||damage per second|
- The Barbarian Barrel card was added to the game on 6/4/18.
- On 25/4/18, the April 2018 update increased the Barbarian Barrel’s range to 7 (from 6.5).
- On 4/6/18, a Balance Update increased the Barbarians‘ hit speed to 1.4 sec (from 1.5 sec).
- On 20/6/18, the Summer Update increased the Barbarian Barrel's damage by 17%, and allow the user to see where the spawned Barbarian will be after it is used. It also moved the Arena to unlock this card from Hog Mountain (Arena 10) to Barbarian Bowl (Arena 3).
- On 3/9/18, a Balance Update decreased the Barbarian Barrel's Elixir cost to 2 (from 3), it's range to 5 (from 7), it's damage by 9% and remove the ability to knockback.
- On 1/10/18, a Balance Update made the Barbarian Barrel roll faster and deploy the Barbarian quicker.
- On 3/12/18, a Balance Update decreased the Barbarian Barrel’s damage by 5%.
- On 7/1/19, a Balance Update decreased the Barbarian Barrel’s deploy time.
- On 4/3/19, a Balance Update decreased the Barbarian's hitpoints by 13%
- On 3/6/2019 a Balance Update decreased the Barbarian Barrel Damage by 10%
- It is one of the 5 cards associated with Barbarians, including the Barbarians, Battle Ram, Elite Barbarians, and Barbarian Hut.
- The Barbarian Barrel can be used in a similar manner to The Log, but it will not reach the Princess Tower before releasing its Barbarian. However, the Barbarian can follow up and attack anything still alive.
- The Barbarian Barrel excels at countering support troops such as Wizard, Witch, and Executioner. If the Barbarian spawns near the troop, the barrel's damage and the Barbarian's damage can kill the troop.
- The Barbarian can be used as a tank for a mini-push.
- If cast at the bridge, the Barbarian from the barrel will attack the tower twice, dealing decent chip damage if ignored.
- The Barbarian Barrel can take out equal level Princess or Dart Goblin completely for a positive trade.
|COMMON||• Minions • Archers • Knight • Spear Goblins • Goblins • Minion Horde • Bats • Barbarians • Ice Spirit • Skeletons • Royal Recruits • Royal Giant • Skeleton Barrel • Elite Barbarians • Goblin Gang • Bomber • Fire Spirits • Rascals|
|RARE||• Musketeer • Mini P.E.K.K.A • Mega Minion • Battle Ram • Valkyrie • Dart Goblin • Hog Rider • Ice Golem • Three Musketeers • Flying Machine • Giant • Wizard • Royal Hogs • Zappies|
|EPIC||• Baby Dragon • Prince • Wall_Breakers • Golem • Witch • Giant Skeleton • Bowler • Dark Prince • Guards • Electro Dragon • Executioner • Skeleton Army • Hunter • P.E.K.K.A • Balloon • Goblin Giant • Cannon Cart|
|LEGENDARY||• Miner • Princess • Night Witch • Inferno Dragon • Ram Rider • Bandit • Mega Knight • Royal Ghost • Sparky • Lava Hound • Lumberjack • Magic Archer • Ice Wizard • Fisherman • Electro Wizard|
|COMMON||• Giant Snowball • Zap • Arrows|
|RARE||• Fireball • Earthquake • Heal • Rocket|
|EPIC||• Goblin Barrel • Barbarian Barrel • Tornado • Rage • Freeze • Poison • Mirror • Lightning • Clone|
|LEGENDARY||• Graveyard • The Log|
|COMMON||• Mortar • Cannon • Tesla|
|RARE||• Inferno Tower • Tombstone • Barbarian Hut • Bomb Tower • Goblin Cage • Goblin Hut • Elixir Collector • Furnace|