3 months ago192 Views20 Downloads1 Likes
Battle Machine Altar
The Master Builder's prize invention smashes enemy buildings to bits. What better way is there to show who's the best builder around? Unlock the Electric Hammer ability to give opponents a real pounding!
- The Battle Machine Altar is the Altar for the Battle Machine and is currently the only Altar in the Builder Base.
- The Altar is one of the three ruins found on the Builder Base, the others being the Gem Mine and Clock Tower. It is already present in the Builder Base when you first enter it, albeit in a broken state. It can be repaired at Builder Hall level 5; doing so will unlock the Battle Machine.
- Unlike other hero Altars, this Altar has a seat on top. The set is painted red with a golden hammer as well as a rim.
- When inactive, the Battle Machine would sit on its Altar as it is a machine and needs the Master Builder to control it.
- The Battle Machine does not defend during a battle, unlike the other Heroes in the Home Village.
- The Altar is considered a regular building in battle, not a defense.
- The Altar serves no purpose on defense, so it's better to put it outside of the base to distract troops.
- The Battle Machine Altar is the only altar that has a "build time", presumably because the time is spent rebuilding the Battle Machine. All other altars allow the player to immediately use the associated Hero upon placement.
- It is the only Altar that has more than two layers.
- There is a wrench on the bottom right-hand side of the Altar, possibly used to rebuild the Battle Machine.
- The Battle Machine is still available for attacks even if the Master Builder is building or upgrading a structure.
|Tapping this icon displays information about the Battle Machine, such as Damage per Second, Hitpoints, Regeneration Time and Ability Level.|
|Tapping this icon begins upgrading the Battle Machine to the next level, if you have enough resources and a free Builder. When the Battle Machine is at maximum level, this icon is not shown.|
|Tapping this icon instantly upgrades the Battle Machine to the next level, at the cost of one Hammer of Heroes if you have one. When the Battle Machine is at maximum level, this icon is not shown.|
|Tapping this icon, which is displayed only while an upgrade is in progress, instantly finishes that upgrade at the cost of the displayed number of Gems.|
|Tapping this icon, which is displayed only while the Battle Machine is being rebuilt, instantly finishes that upgrade at the cost of one Book of Building. This icon is only shown if you have at least one Book of Building.|
|Tapping this icon, which is displayed only while the Battle Machine is being upgraded, instantly finishes that upgrade at the cost of one Book of Heroes. This icon is only shown if you have at least one Book of Heroes.|
|Tapping this icon, which is displayed only while an upgrade is in progress, instantly finishes that upgrade at the cost of one Book of Everything. This icon is only shown if you have at least one Book of Everything but do not have a Book of Building or Book of Heroes, where relevant.|
|Tapping this icon, which is displayed only while an upgrade is in progress, cancels the current upgrade and refunds half of the upgrade cost.|
|Tapping this icon instantly heals the Battle Machine for the displayed amount of Gems. This icon only appears when the Battle Machine is currently regenerating health on the Altar.|
|ARMY||• Builder Barracks • Star Laboratory • Battle Machine Altar • Army Camp|
|DEFENSE||• Double Cannon • Crusher • Archer Tower • Roaster • Guard Post • Cannon • Giant Cannon • Firecrackers • Multi Mortar • Hidden Tesla • Wall • Air Bombs • Mega Tesla • Lava Launcher|
|HEROES||• Battle Machine|
|RESOURCES||• Gold Mine • Gold Storage • Builder Hall • Elixir Storage • Elixir Collector • Clock Tower • Gem Mine|
|TRAPS||• Push Trap • Mega Mine • Mine • Spring Trap|
|TROOPS||• Baby Dragon • Raged Barbarian • Bomber • Night Witch/Bat • Sneaky Archer • Drop Ship • Beta Minion • Night Witch • Boxer Giant • Super P.E.K.K.A • Cannon Cart • Drop Ship/Skeleton|
|BOOKS||• Book of Fighting • Book of Everything • Book of Building • Book of Heroes • Book of Spells|
|POTIONS||• Builder Potion • Power Potion • Clock Tower Potion • Training Potion • Resource Potion|
|RUNES||• Rune of Dark Elixir • Rune of Builder Gold • Rune of Elixir • Rune of Gold • Rune of Builder Elixir|
|RINGS||• Wall Ring|
|HAMMERS||• Hammer of Fighting • Hammer of Building • Hammer of Heroes • Hammer of Spells|