Gold Storage - Builder Base
All your precious gold is stored here. Don't let sneaky goblins anywhere near! Upgrade the storage to increase its capacity and durability against attack.
- The Gold Storage stores Gold which is used for constructing and upgrading buildings in the Builder Base.
- The Gold Storage is still functional when upgrading.
- The Gold Storage stores the same amount of Gold as Elixir in the Elixir Storage of equal level.
- The Gold Storage is upgraded using Elixir from the Builder Base.
- The Gold Storage undergoes significant visual changes at levels 2, 5, and 7.
- At level 1 the gold storage consists of a put with wooden corners and a metal underneath.
- At level 2, the Storage grows slightly taller, adding a pair of small steps on one side and a steel door on the other. A second steel band appears as well.
- At level 3, the Storage grows taller and adds a third steel band. The two small steps are replaced with a short stepladder. The level 4 Gold Storage is slightly taller still with a fourth steel band and a taller stepladder.
- At level 5, the four steel bands are replaced with a solid metal base (although the top is still made of wood). Armor plating appears at the base of the four corners of the structure. The stepladder is replaced by steel rungs, and a padlock appears on the steel door.
- At level 6, the storage gets slightly taller and a metal band is rapped around the wooden poles.
- At level 7, the storage gains stone reinforcements on each corner of the base.
- At level 8, the storage grows taller once again, the armor plating on the corners receives metal spikes and the steel band moves slightly upwards.
- The Gold Storage stores more gold than the Gold Storage in the Home Village.
- The Gold stored in the Builder Base is more of a square shape compared to the Home Village's round coin.
- It is possible to overflow the Gold Storage, but only by purchasing special resource packs found in the shop for real money. If this is done, any excess Gold will remain in the storage, and until the excess is removed by spending the Gold, any Gold earned from Versus Battles will be lost, just as if the Gold Storage was full.
|size on board||currency type|
|Level||capacity||hitpoints||build cost||build time||experience gained||builder hall level required|
|Tapping this icon displays information about the Gold Storage, such as Level, Storage Capacity and Hitpoints.|
|Tapping this icon begins upgrading the Gold Storage to the next level, if you have enough resources and a free Master Builder. When the Gold Storage is at maximum level, this icon is not shown.|
|Tapping this icon instantly upgrades the Gold Storage to the next level, at the cost of one Hammer of Building if you have one. When the Gold Storage is at maximum level, this icon is not shown.|
|Tapping this icon, which is displayed only while an upgrade is in progress, instantly finishes that upgrade at the cost of the displayed number of Gems.|
|Tapping this icon, which is displayed only while an upgrade is in progress, instantly finishes that upgrade at the cost of one Book of Building. This icon is only shown if you have at least one Book of Building.|
|Tapping this icon, which is displayed only while an upgrade is in progress, instantly finishes that upgrade at the cost of one Book of Everything. This icon is only shown if you have at least one Book of Everything but do not have a Book of Building.|
|Tapping this icon, which is displayed only while an upgrade is in progress, cancels the current upgrade and refunds half of the upgrade cost.|
|Tapping this icon completely fills the Gold Storages, at the cost of one Rune of Builder Gold. This icon is only shown if you have at least one Rune of Builder Gold.|
|ARMY||• Builder Barracks • Star Laboratory • Battle Machine Altar • Army Camp|
|DEFENSE||• Double Cannon • Crusher • Archer Tower • Roaster • Guard Post • Cannon • Giant Cannon • Firecrackers • Multi Mortar • Hidden Tesla • Wall • Air Bombs • Mega Tesla • Lava Launcher|
|HEROES||• Battle Machine|
|RESOURCES||• Gold Mine • Gold Storage • Builder Hall • Elixir Storage • Elixir Collector • Clock Tower • Gem Mine|
|TRAPS||• Push Trap • Mega Mine • Mine • Spring Trap|
|TROOPS||• Baby Dragon • Raged Barbarian • Bomber • Night Witch/Bat • Sneaky Archer • Drop Ship • Beta Minion • Night Witch • Boxer Giant • Super P.E.K.K.A • Cannon Cart • Drop Ship/Skeleton|
|BOOKS||• Book of Fighting • Book of Everything • Book of Building • Book of Heroes • Book of Spells|
|POTIONS||• Builder Potion • Power Potion • Clock Tower Potion • Training Potion • Resource Potion|
|RUNES||• Rune of Dark Elixir • Rune of Builder Gold • Rune of Elixir • Rune of Gold • Rune of Builder Elixir|
|RINGS||• Wall Ring|
|HAMMERS||• Hammer of Fighting • Hammer of Building • Hammer of Heroes • Hammer of Spells|