2 years ago964 Views0 Down0 Likes0 !
This big blue dude digs the simple things in life - Dark Elixir drinks and throwing rocks. His massive boulders bounce off their targets and hit again behind it for double strike!
|housing space||dark barracks level required||preferred target||attack speed||attack type||movement speed||range|
|6||7||None||2.2s||Area Splash||14||3 tiles first target - can hit more|
|Level||damage per second||damage per attack||hitpoints||training cost||research cost||laboratory level required||research time|
Wallpapers of Bowler
2 years ago4095 Views578 Down12 Likes0 !
- The Bowler is a deadly troop that throws a large boulder that bounces once dealing splash damage on the initial bounce and dealing splash damage when it lands.
- The Bowler is the first ground troop that can attack multiple targets in a straight line.
- The Bowler's boulder will only roll long enough to hit two targets.
- Bowlers have no preferred target when attacking; they will simply attack the closest building. However, once they become aware of enemy Clan Castle troops, Heroes, or Skeleton Trap skeletons (either by being attacked themselves or by being near another friendly troop under attack), they will leave their previously targeted building and instead engage the enemy troops. Once all of the nearby enemy troops are defeated, the Bowlers will proceed to attack the nearest structure.
- The Bowler doesn't have a lot of hitpoints so it can be taken out when not protected, so be sure it is behind tanks like Golems or Giants.
- Using many Bowlers can be a really strong attacking strategy as they can take out multiple buildings quickly. They are expensive dark elixir units, second only to the witch per housing space, but nevertheless, they are effective when farming Elixir.
- The Bowler can be a great unit for funneling due to their ability to be able to hit 2 structures at any given time. This allows better funneling compared to using Wizards. However, they take up more army camp space.
- The Eagle Artillery can deal great damage to multiple Bowlers at once. Two shots from a volley will wipe out a whole group of Bowlers.
- Try to spread out your defenses so that the Bowlers cannot hit all of them at once.
- Isolate your Town Hall from other buildings so the Bowlers cannot hit it as part of their boulders' second bounces.
- Initially, the Bowler is a blue muscular humanoid creature that wears a loincloth around his waist bound to him with rope and carries a large boulder in the shape of a bowling ball. He has pointed ears and red, sunken eyes. His hands and feet resemble those of a Giant. He also has a yellow band on both arms.
- At level 3, the Bowler becomes slightly darker, and his boulder gains pink, elixir coloured crystals sticking out of it, similar to the level 5 Golem.
- At level 4, the boulder's crystals turn reddish-orange.
- You can have a maximum of 46 Bowlers at one time in a complete set of fully upgraded Army Camps. This number increases to 52 if you include the 6 that can fit into a fully upgraded Clan Castle. On the battlefield, you can clone an additional 15 Bowlers with three fully upgraded Clone Spells.
- When clicking on the Army Camp, the Bowler turns away from the screen, which is also what the Lava Hound does.
- The Bowler's death sound is not unique. It shares a death sound with the Wizard.
- In May 4th 2016 update, the Bowler's first attack starts faster, similar to the Valkyrie buffs.
- Part of the May 4th 2016 update, the Bowler's training time was decreased from 8 minutes to 5 minutes.
- The May 24th 2016 update reduced the Bowler's housing space from 8 to 6.
- The Bowler was originally a troop idea for Clash Royale, but being scrapped, it was shared with Clash of Clans.
- Ultimately, the Bowler was added in one of Clash Royale's updates.
- Also, the description in Clash Royale is similar to the one in Clash of Clans.
|ARMY||• Builder Barracks • Star Laboratory • Battle Machine Altar • Army Camp|
|DEFENSE||• Double Cannon • Crusher • Archer Tower • Roaster • Guard Post • Cannon • Giant Cannon • Firecrackers • Multi Mortar • Hidden Tesla • Wall • Air Bombs • Mega Tesla • Lava Launcher|
|HEROES||• Battle Machine|
|RESOURCES||• Gold Mine • Gold Storage • Builder Hall • Elixir Storage • Elixir Collector • Clock Tower • Gem Mine|
|TRAPS||• Push Trap • Mega Mine • Mine • Spring Trap|
|TROOPS||• Baby Dragon • Raged Barbarian • Bomber • Night Witch/Bat • Sneaky Archer • Drop Ship • Beta Minion • Night Witch • Boxer Giant • Super P.E.K.K.A • Cannon Cart • Drop Ship/Skeleton • Hog Glider|
|BOOKS||• Book of Fighting • Book of Everything • Book of Building • Book of Heroes • Book of Spells|
|POTIONS||• Builder Potion • Power Potion • Clock Tower Potion • Training Potion • Resource Potion|
|RUNES||• Rune of Dark Elixir • Rune of Builder Gold • Rune of Elixir • Rune of Gold • Rune of Builder Elixir|
|RINGS||• Wall Ring|
|HAMMERS||• Hammer of Fighting • Hammer of Building • Hammer of Heroes • Hammer of Spells|