a year ago2111 Views672 Down28 Likes7 !
Gem Mines access a rare deposit of this highly valuable resource! Mining gems is slow and hard work.
|size on board||currency type|
|Level||build cost||build time||experience gained||capacity||production rate||production time per gem||time to fill||catch up point||hitpoints||builder hall level required|
|1||120,000||1h||60||10||2.16||11h 6m 40s||4d 15h 6m 40s||N/A||300||3|
|3||240,000||6h||146||12||2.64||9h 5m 27s||4d 13h 5m 27s||2d 12h||397||3|
|4||450,000||8h||169||13||2.88||8h 20m||4d 12h 20m||3d 16h||457||4|
|5||1,000,000||10h||189||14||3.12||7h 41m 32s||4d 11h 41m 32s||5d||526||5|
|6||1,500,000||12h||207||16||3.36||7h 8m 34s||4d 18h 17m 9s||6d 12h||605||6|
|7||2,500,000||1d||293||18||3.84||6h 15m||4d 16h 30m||7d||696||7|
|8||3,500,000||2d||415||20||4.32||5h 33m 20s||4d 15h 6m 40s||16d||800||8|
Wallpapers of Gem Mine
- The Gem Mine can be unlocked in the Builder's Base. It requires Builder's Hall level 3 to be repaired.
- The Gem Mine, as its name suggests, produces gems, albeit very slowly. These mined Gems are then stored until the player collects them or the storage fills.
- This building serves no purpose on defense, so placing it on the outside to protect your defenses can be good.
- Placing it in the corner can stall your opponent from getting three stars on your base.
- This building has low hitpoints, so it is better to place it outside of the walls or the base.
- Gem Mines undergo a significant visual change at levels 3 and 8.
- In its initial ruined state, it appears as a derelict, overgrown cave. A Gem insignia on a wooden hexagon on the side of the rocks can be found on the Mine's side. There are large broken wooden planks covering the entrance, and a broken box. There are also Gems scattered around the Mine.
- When reconstructed, the Gem Mine is a cave-like structure with a wooden arch supported by ropes at the entrance. The Gem insignia is present on the side of the Mine, and a rail conveyor extends out of the cave, into a box containing Gems. Outside the cave is a torch.
- At level 2, the Gem Mine's arch and base is reinforced by metal.The grass on the side of the Gem Mine has disappeared.
- At level 3, the top of the cave is replaced by an open roof and a pulley system. More wooden planks are added to the sides of the opened roof, in order to support the pulley. Additional reinforcing metal plates appear at the top of the entrance.
- At level 4, the reinforcing metal plates change to a bronze-colored scheme. A second pulley is also added.
- At level 5, the reinforcing wooden structure now extends to the back of the cave, and additional bronze plates are added to the back side of the roof.
- At level 6, the pulley system becomes bronze, with wood covering the roof.
- At level 7, a bar is fixed to the roof, and it now suspends the pulley system. Ropes can be seen between the two pulleys, and the roof now appears to be made of stone.
- At level 8, the wooden supports at the corners are replaced with larger wooden beams. The beams are slanted and support a new pulley system consisting of one large pulley with its bar attached to the roof by bolts.
- The Gem Mine is the only building that produces Gems.
- There are no storages for the Gems except for the Gem Mine due to your unlimited Gem inventory.
- Unlike the Gold Mine, there is no cart that delivers the Gems to the surface, instead, a conveyor belt delivers the Gems to the surface.
- When the Gem Mine is full, the Gems are in a large, unorganized pile right outside the entrance of the Gem Mine.
|Tapping this icon displays information about the Gem Mine, such as Level, Capacity, Production and Hitpoints.|
|Tapping this icon begins upgrading the Gem Mine to the next level, if you have enough resources and a free Master Builder. When the Gem Mine is at maximum level, this icon is not shown.|
|Tapping this icon instantly upgrades the Gem Mine to the next level, at the cost of one Hammer of Building if you have one. When the Gem Mine is at maximum level, this icon is not shown.|
|Tapping this icon, which is displayed only while an upgrade is in progress, instantly finishes that upgrade at the cost of the displayed number of Gems.|
|Tapping this icon, which is displayed only while an upgrade is in progress, instantly finishes that upgrade at the cost of one Book of Building. This icon is only shown if you have at least one Book of Building.|
|Tapping this icon, which is displayed only while an upgrade is in progress, instantly finishes that upgrade at the cost of one Book of Everything. This icon is only shown if you have at least one Book of Everything but do not have a Book of Building.|
|Tapping this icon, which is displayed only while an upgrade is in progress, cancels the current upgrade and refunds half of the upgrade cost.|
|ARMY||• Builder Barracks • Star Laboratory • Battle Machine Altar • Army Camp|
|DEFENSE||• Double Cannon • Crusher • Archer Tower • Roaster • Guard Post • Cannon • Giant Cannon • Firecrackers • Multi Mortar • Hidden Tesla • Wall • Air Bombs • Mega Tesla • Lava Launcher|
|HEROES||• Battle Machine|
|RESOURCES||• Gold Mine • Gold Storage • Builder Hall • Elixir Storage • Elixir Collector • Clock Tower • Gem Mine|
|TRAPS||• Push Trap • Mega Mine • Mine • Spring Trap|
|TROOPS||• Baby Dragon • Raged Barbarian • Bomber • Night Witch/Bat • Sneaky Archer • Drop Ship • Beta Minion • Night Witch • Boxer Giant • Super P.E.K.K.A • Cannon Cart • Drop Ship/Skeleton • Hog Glider|
|BOOKS||• Book of Fighting • Book of Everything • Book of Building • Book of Heroes • Book of Spells|
|POTIONS||• Builder Potion • Power Potion • Clock Tower Potion • Training Potion • Resource Potion|
|RUNES||• Rune of Dark Elixir • Rune of Builder Gold • Rune of Elixir • Rune of Gold • Rune of Builder Elixir|
|RINGS||• Wall Ring|
|HAMMERS||• Hammer of Fighting • Hammer of Building • Hammer of Heroes • Hammer of Spells|