3 years ago4804 Views1323 Down36 Likes4 !
Hurls molten rock over great distances. Sets the ground on fire, which really turns up the heat for enemy ground troops!
|size on board||range||attack speed||damage type||unit type targeted|
|Level||damage per second||damage per shot||maximum damage per second||hitpoints||build cost||build time||experience gained||builder hall level required|
- The Lava Launcher is a defensive building that is unlocked at Builder Hall level 9.
- It throws powerful balls of lava, that do a small amount of damage on impact, but leaves the ground scorched, which has a damage-over-time effect (similar to the Poison Spell) on ground troops. The effect of the lava remains for 20 seconds after impact.
- It has a very large range, but also a very large blind spot as well.
- Using air troops is advantageous, as the Lava Launcher cannot attack air. For this purpose, Baby Dragons or Drop Ships paired with Beta Minions work very well, though in the case of Drop Ships, their Skeletons' effect may be nullified by the Lava Launcher.
- If your only option of attacking is by ground then the best way to proceed would be to distract the Lava Launcher with expendable units such as a single Raged Barbarian, and ensure it fires away from the line of attack until the main attacking force has safely entered the Lava Launcher's blind spot. If done correctly the lava will not impede the attack's progress.
- Super P.E.K.K.As are also useful as their very high health mean they can survive for much longer in the lava compared to other troops.
- Often it is not the damage of the lava shot itself that is devastating, but rather the massive DPS from the damage over time effect of the resulting lava. If allowed to reach maximum DPS the lava can easily make short work of many smaller troops, such as Raged Barbarians, Sneaky Archers, Cannon Carts and Night Witches. To increase the chances of this happening it is often advantageous to stall attacking troops behind Walls so that they will stay in the lava for as long as possible, racking up damage, but make sure that the Walls can cover the Lava Launcher's blind spot.
- It is also useful to protect these Walls as Bombers can easily clear them, allowing for other troops to rush into the blind spot.
- The Lava Launcher undergoes significant visual changes at levels 6 and 9.
- At level 1, the Lava Launcher consists of a gear sitting on top of the lava, with a hexagonal pyramid filled with lava sitting on top. The gear is held up by another iron gear and there are stones scattered around the back and sides of the Launcher. There is additionally a pipe from the pyramid to the gear it is attached to.
- At level 3, the stones become more cut paving stones.
- At level 5, the stones become even more cut and smooth.
- At level 6, gold plated pieces are bolted onto the pyramid and gear, attaching them together more securely. Another pipe also appears out the back of the Launcher.
- At level 7, the paving stones become completely smooth.
- At level 9, the gear and the top of the pyramid become gold.
- The Lava Launcher is the only upgradable building to have levels where there isn’t any visual difference.
- The defense was originally named the ‘Poison Mortar’ during it’s concept stage, due to it having poison spell-like effects on troops.
|Tapping this icon displays information about the Lava Launcher, such as Level, Damage Per Second, Hitpoints, Range, Damage Type and Targets.|
|Tapping this icon begins upgrading the Lava Launcher to the next level, if you have enough resources and a free Master Builder. When the Lava Launcher is at maximum level, this icon is not shown.|
|Tapping this icon instantly upgrades the Lava Launcher to the next level, at the cost of one Hammer of Building if you have one. When the Lava Launcher is at maximum level, this icon is not shown.|
|Tapping this icon, which is displayed only while an upgrade is in progress, instantly finishes that upgrade at the cost of the displayed number of Gems.|
|Tapping this icon, which is displayed only while an upgrade is in progress, instantly finishes that upgrade at the cost of one Book of Building. This icon is only shown if you have at least one Book of Building.|
|Tapping this icon, which is displayed only while an upgrade is in progress, instantly finishes that upgrade at the cost of one Book of Everything. This icon is only shown if you have at least one Book of Everything but do not have a Book of Building.|
|Tapping this icon, which is displayed only while an upgrade is in progress, cancels the current upgrade and refunds half of the upgrade cost.|
|ARMY||• Builder Barracks • Star Laboratory • Battle Machine Altar • Army Camp|
|DEFENSE||• Double Cannon • Crusher • Archer Tower • Roaster • Guard Post • Cannon • Giant Cannon • Firecrackers • Multi Mortar • Hidden Tesla • Wall • Air Bombs • Mega Tesla • Lava Launcher|
|HEROES||• Battle Machine|
|RESOURCES||• Gold Mine • Gold Storage • Builder Hall • Elixir Storage • Elixir Collector • Clock Tower • Gem Mine|
|TRAPS||• Push Trap • Mega Mine • Mine • Spring Trap|
|TROOPS||• Baby Dragon • Raged Barbarian • Bomber • Night Witch/Bat • Sneaky Archer • Drop Ship • Beta Minion • Night Witch • Boxer Giant • Super P.E.K.K.A • Cannon Cart • Drop Ship/Skeleton • Hog Glider|
|BOOKS||• Book of Fighting • Book of Everything • Book of Building • Book of Heroes • Book of Spells|
|POTIONS||• Builder Potion • Power Potion • Clock Tower Potion • Training Potion • Resource Potion|
|RUNES||• Rune of Dark Elixir • Rune of Builder Gold • Rune of Elixir • Rune of Gold • Rune of Builder Elixir|
|RINGS||• Wall Ring|
|HAMMERS||• Hammer of Fighting • Hammer of Building • Hammer of Heroes • Hammer of Spells|