a year ago4517 Views1130 Down32 Likes4 !
Army Camp - Builder Base
Your troops are stationed in Army Camps. Each camp can house only one troop type at a time. Some troops can be upgraded to fit more units per camp!
|size on board||hitpoints|
|Level||number of army camps||build cost||build time||experience gained|
- The Army Camp houses Builder Base Troops which you can use for Versus Battles.
- Army Camps take up a 3x3 space.
- Each Army Camp houses one particular type of troop, rather than collectively housing a combination of troops. The amount of troops that each Army Camp can house will depend on the level of that troop.
- Each camp takes a minute to train. This training is started automatically once you attack and does not cost any Builder Elixir. Ruined Army Camp
- You must have all your Army Camps full before you can start a Versus Battle.
- All the troops in the Army Camps that are trained will be used up even if you do not deploy them.
- The build cost and build time for the Army Camp increases the more Army Camps you own. At Builder Hall level 8, you can have a maximum of six Army Camps.
- Unlike Army Camps in the Home Village, they cannot be upgraded. However, most troops allow more of their kind to fit in a single Army Camp if they are sufficiently upgraded in the Star Laboratory.
- Try to take out Army Camps with a single small unit, such as a Sneaky Archer, for extra percentage in the attack.
- Army Camps don't have a lot of hitpoints, so place them outside the base as a distraction as they do nothing on defense.
- Though having less hitpoints, they do count the same percentage as any other building when they are destroyed.
- Unlike the Army Camp in the Home Village, these Army Camps take more time to build and cost more Elixir per quantity. It is the only building, other than the Builder's Hut in the Home Village, for which the build cost increases with number built.
- The Army Camp in the Builder Base has a 3x3 space, unlike the Army Camps in the Home Village which have a 5x5 space.
- On 26/6/2017, the fifth Army Camp originally intended for Builder Hall level 6 which was to cost 1,500,000 Builder Elixir and take one day to build, was removed, leaving Builder Hall level 6 with only four Army Camps. This Army Camp subsequently re-appeared when Builder Hall 7 was introduced, this time costing 2,500,000 Builder Elixir and taking 2 days to build.
- In the Single Player Campaign level Goblin Gauntlet, there appears to be a 2x2 Army Camp down the bottom of the base, although it appears differently to this Army Camp.
|Tapping this icon displays the Army Camp's Hitpoints.|
|Tapping this icon opens up the troop training interface, allowing you to train troops.|
|ARMY||• Builder Barracks • Star Laboratory • Battle Machine Altar • Army Camp|
|DEFENSE||• Double Cannon • Crusher • Archer Tower • Roaster • Guard Post • Cannon • Giant Cannon • Firecrackers • Multi Mortar • Hidden Tesla • Wall • Air Bombs • Mega Tesla • Lava Launcher|
|HEROES||• Battle Machine|
|RESOURCES||• Gold Mine • Gold Storage • Builder Hall • Elixir Storage • Elixir Collector • Clock Tower • Gem Mine|
|TRAPS||• Push Trap • Mega Mine • Mine • Spring Trap|
|TROOPS||• Baby Dragon • Raged Barbarian • Bomber • Night Witch/Bat • Sneaky Archer • Drop Ship • Beta Minion • Night Witch • Boxer Giant • Super P.E.K.K.A • Cannon Cart • Drop Ship/Skeleton • Hog Glider|
|BOOKS||• Book of Fighting • Book of Everything • Book of Building • Book of Heroes • Book of Spells|
|POTIONS||• Builder Potion • Power Potion • Clock Tower Potion • Training Potion • Resource Potion|
|RUNES||• Rune of Dark Elixir • Rune of Builder Gold • Rune of Elixir • Rune of Gold • Rune of Builder Elixir|
|RINGS||• Wall Ring|
|HAMMERS||• Hammer of Fighting • Hammer of Building • Hammer of Heroes • Hammer of Spells|