6 days ago16 Views1 Downloads0 Likes
Cannon - Builder Base
The iconic ground defense, built to last! This classic makes the Master Builder a bit sentimental.
|size on board||damage type||attack speed||unit type targeted||range|
|Level||damage per second||damage per shot||hitpoints||build cost||build time||experience gained||builder hall level required|
- Cannons are a defensive building in the Builder Base. They are unlocked at Builder Hall level 2 (they are fixed from their ruin), and are the first defensive building in the Builder Base.
- Cannons are both cheap and quick to upgrade at lower levels.
- Cannons can shoot any ground units, such as Raged Barbarians, but not any air units, such as Beta Minions or Baby Dragons.
- Cannons are one of the few defensive structures that cannot attack air units. This makes them easy pickings for Beta Minions or Baby Dragons if they are not within range of Firecrackers, Archer Towers, Hidden Teslas, or Air Bombs.
- The Beta Minions' Long Shot ability allow them to destroy a cannon while out of range if there are enough and placed correctly.
- Cannons are only able to damage one unit at a time. This makes it very easy to overwhelm them with large groups of Sneaky Archers or Raged Barbarians.
- You can destroy a lone cannon without any distraction buildings with three Sneaky Archers of relative level.
- Cannons have a high rate of fire and a decent range.
- Cannons are very good point defenses that can deal massive damage to ground tanks, as long as they are protected.
- You can defend Multi Mortars and Crushers by placing them within range of Cannons.
- Make sure Cannons are placed within range of Firecrackers or Air Bombs, because Cannons are unable to target air units.
- Upgrade these structures first at lower levels, as they are one of your main ground defenses. They are also the cheapest and one of the most common defensive structure available, which makes them a good initial investment.
- Cannons undergo significant changes at levels 2, 3, 4, and 7. Their upgrade differences correspond to Cannons in the Home Village of equal level.
- At level 1, the Cannon consists of a short dark metal barrel mounted on a crude, four-legged wooden platform.
- At level 2, the Cannon's base receives a wooden stabilizer tied to the legs with ropes.
- At level 3, the Cannon's leg stabilizer becomes stouter and the cannon becomes larger. The base itself rotates 45 degrees within the 3x3 square (ostensibly to accommodate the later, larger upgrades of the Cannon).
- At level 4, the Cannon barrel receives two decorative latitudinal ridges, one midway along the barrel and one at the rear. The platform's leg stabilizer is removed in favor of a larger and stouter main support platform with much shorter legs.
- At level 5, the Cannon base's wooden legs are replaced with metal ones and its metal ring which it pivots on gets wider.
- At level 6, pieces of metal bolted by a metal bolt are added to the side of the cannon.
- At level 7, the wooden base is discarded for a white stone or metal platform with four short brass-trimmed legs. The Cannon barrel's decorative center ridge is trimmed with a ring of brass.
- At level 8, the other decorative ridge around the rear of the barrel also receives brass trimming, as well as a pair of opposing brass straps or clamps securing it to the platform.
- The appearances of the cannonball changes with level, along with its size.
- When first constructed, the cannon shoots small, light grey color balls.
- At level 2, it shoots bigger balls.
- At level 4, the balls becomes even bigger and becomes darker.
- At level 6, it gains spikes around the ball.
- At level 7, the ball becomes bigger again.
- At level 8, the ball that is shot now glows.
- The Cannon is automatically repaired when the player upgrades to Builder Hall level 2, even though the Master Builder does not appear to repair it.
- When viewing your village, the Cannons will appear to aim randomly about. However, they will mostly be aiming away from the Builder Hall. If the Cannons (or the Builder Hall) are moved, the Cannons will instantly orient themselves to point away from the Builder Hall's new relative location. This remains true even when the Cannons are being upgraded, though it will not move.
- The Cannon is able to rotate in a full 360 degrees.
- The Cannon's barrel expands slightly whenever it shoots.
|Tapping this icon displays information about the Cannon, such as Level, Damage Per Second, Hitpoints, Range, Damage Type, Targets and Favorite Target.|
|Tapping this icon begins upgrading the Cannon to the next level, if you have enough resources and a free Master Builder. When the Cannon is at maximum level, this icon is not shown.|
|Tapping this icon instantly upgrades the Cannon to the next level, at the cost of one Hammer of Building if you have one. When the Cannon is at maximum level, this icon is not shown.|
|Tapping this icon, which is displayed only while an upgrade is in progress, instantly finishes that upgrade at the cost of the displayed number of Gems.|
|Tapping this icon, which is displayed only while an upgrade is in progress, instantly finishes that upgrade at the cost of one Book of Building. This icon is only shown if you have at least one Book of Building.|
|Tapping this icon, which is displayed only while an upgrade is in progress, instantly finishes that upgrade at the cost of one Book of Everything. This icon is only shown if you have at least one Book of Everything but do not have a Book of Building.|
|Tapping this icon, which is displayed only while an upgrade is in progress, cancels the current upgrade and refunds half of the upgrade cost.|
|ARMY||• Builder Barracks • Star Laboratory • Battle Machine Altar • Army Camp|
|DEFENSE||• Double Cannon • Crusher • Archer Tower • Roaster • Guard Post • Cannon • Giant Cannon • Firecrackers • Multi Mortar • Hidden Tesla • Wall • Air Bombs • Mega Tesla • Lava Launcher|
|HEROES||• Battle Machine|
|RESOURCES||• Gold Mine • Gold Storage • Builder Hall • Elixir Storage • Elixir Collector • Clock Tower • Gem Mine|
|TRAPS||• Push Trap • Mega Mine • Mine • Spring Trap|
|TROOPS||• Baby Dragon • Raged Barbarian • Bomber • Night Witch/Bat • Sneaky Archer • Drop Ship • Beta Minion • Night Witch • Boxer Giant • Super P.E.K.K.A • Cannon Cart • Drop Ship/Skeleton|
|BOOKS||• Book of Fighting • Book of Everything • Book of Building • Book of Heroes • Book of Spells|
|POTIONS||• Builder Potion • Power Potion • Clock Tower Potion • Training Potion • Resource Potion|
|RUNES||• Rune of Dark Elixir • Rune of Builder Gold • Rune of Elixir • Rune of Gold • Rune of Builder Elixir|
|RINGS||• Wall Ring|
|HAMMERS||• Hammer of Fighting • Hammer of Building • Hammer of Heroes • Hammer of Spells|