4 years ago4992 Views935 Down15 Likes1 !
Gold Mine - Builder Base
The Gold Mine produces gold. Upgrade it to boost its production and gold storage capacity.
|size on board
|time to fill
|catch up point
|builder hall level required
Wallpapers of Gold Mine - Builder Base
- The Gold Mine is unlocked at Builder Hall level two.
- The Gold Mine collects Builder Gold from an unlimited underground reserve and stores it until collected by the player and placed into a Gold Storage. When the mine is full, production will be stopped until it is collected.
- The production rate and storage capacity depends on the level of the Gold Mine. One can estimate the amount of resources in the mine by looking at the cart at the right side of the mine.
- The Gold Mine takes up a 3x3 space.
- When you choose to upgrade a Gold Mine, it will automatically collect any uncollected Builder Gold. Note that if your Gold Storages are full at that time, the uncollected Builder Gold will be lost! During the upgrade the mine stops producing Builder Gold.
- Unlike the regular Gold Mine, the Builder Gold it produces isn't at risk even if you lose a Versus Battle.
- At each level, the production per hour and its Builder Gold capacity are such that the Gold Mine always fills in 12 hours. This is much unlike the Home Village version, where lower leveled Gold Mines fill within a few hours but higher leveled Gold Mines take a few days to completely fill.
- At level 1, the Gold Mine consists of a somewhat dilapidated wooden structure partially covering a set of narrow rails diving deep within the earth. Periodically a rail cart full of gold arrives and dumps its contents into a small repository to the side of the mine, and then re-enters the mine.
- At level 2, the Gold Mine appears to be fully repaired, and two wooden reinforcing bars appear on the outside of the wooden structure. There is also a very small stone rubble pile on the edge of the structure.
- At level 3, a third wooden reinforcing bar is added, and the rubble pile outside the structure grows to a noticeable size.
- At level 4, a fourth wooden reinforcing bar is added, and the rubble pile outside the structure grows larger as well.
- At level 5, the first major graphical change takes place. The wooden reinforcing bars are replaced with a blue-gray steel bar, and the rubble pile outside the mine is replaced by a stone support.
- At level 6, a thin brown thread is added to the back of the mine.
- At level 7, the steel reinforcing bar appears to be larger in width. Another wooden bar is also added to the back.
- At level 8, the Gold Mine now has two wide steel reinforcing bars bolted down, and a small pulley system, complete with wooden track for the cable, appears on the top surface of the mine.
- It takes a total of 1 day, 2 hours and 10 minutes to fully upgrade the Gold Mine.
- At each level, the Builder Base's Gold Mine and Elixir Collector's upgrade cost and time are equal.
- The Gold mine is one of the buildings that you are automatically set with at the beginning of the tutorial to the Builder Base.
- The gold produced by the Gold Mine, Builder Gold, is shaped like a square with round edges.
- Although directly selecting a Gold Mine with a Gold bubble above it automatically collects any resources it has stored, there is a way to check how much Builder Gold has been stored without collecting it. This can be done by moving any other building to an invalid spot on your map (e.g., off the edge of your map, or fully or partially occupied by an obstacle, decoration or another building) and releasing it while its surrounding square has turned red. Then select the desired Gold Mine and choose the "Info" option to display the amount of Builder Gold gathered by the mine to that point.
|Tapping this icon displays information about the Gold Mine, such as Level, Capacity, Production and Hitpoints.
|Tapping this icon begins upgrading the Gold Mine to the next level, if you have enough resources and a free Master Builder. When the Gold Mine is at maximum level, this icon is not shown.
|Tapping this icon instantly upgrades the Gold Mine to the next level, at the cost of one Hammer of Building if you have one. When the Gold Mine is at maximum level, this icon is not shown.
|Tapping this icon, which is displayed only while an upgrade is in progress, instantly finishes that upgrade at the cost of the displayed number of Gems.
|Tapping this icon, which is displayed only while an upgrade is in progress, instantly finishes that upgrade at the cost of one Book of Building. This icon is only shown if you have at least one Book of Building.
|Tapping this icon, which is displayed only while an upgrade is in progress, instantly finishes that upgrade at the cost of one Book of Everything. This icon is only shown if you have at least one Book of Everything but do not have a Book of Building.
|Tapping this icon, which is displayed only while an upgrade is in progress, cancels the current upgrade and refunds half of the upgrade cost.
|• Builder Barracks • Star Laboratory • Battle Machine Altar • Army Camp
|• Double Cannon • Crusher • Archer Tower • Roaster • Guard Post • Cannon • Giant Cannon • Firecrackers • Multi Mortar • Hidden Tesla • Wall • Air Bombs • Mega Tesla • Lava Launcher
|• Battle Machine
|• Gold Mine • Gold Storage • Builder Hall • Elixir Storage • Elixir Collector • Clock Tower • Gem Mine
|• Push Trap • Mega Mine • Mine • Spring Trap
|• Baby Dragon • Raged Barbarian • Bomber • Night Witch/Bat • Sneaky Archer • Drop Ship • Beta Minion • Night Witch • Boxer Giant • Super P.E.K.K.A • Cannon Cart • Drop Ship/Skeleton • Hog Glider
|• Book of Fighting • Book of Everything • Book of Building • Book of Heroes • Book of Spells
|• Builder Potion • Power Potion • Clock Tower Potion • Training Potion • Resource Potion
|• Rune of Dark Elixir • Rune of Builder Gold • Rune of Elixir • Rune of Gold • Rune of Builder Elixir
|• Wall Ring
|• Hammer of Fighting • Hammer of Building • Hammer of Heroes • Hammer of Spells