a year ago1972 Views12 Down10 Likes0 !
Attacks targets from a distance, glows in the dark, and is a maniac on the dance floor.
|special ability||builder barracks level required||attack speed||attack type||movement speed||range|
|Long Shot||4||1s||Single Target||12||4 tiles|
|Level||damage per second||damage per attack||hitpoints||number of units per army camp||number of long shots||research cost||star laboratory level required||research time|
Wallpapers of Beta Minion
a year ago1951 Views481 Down7 Likes3 !
- The Beta Minion is a troop unlocked in the Builder Base.
- It is a fast, weak, ranged flying unit with a special deployment ability. It appears to be a flying green gargoyle with stubby wings and large hands with claws.
- The Beta Minion's main method of attack is throwing exploding Dark Elixir.
- Beta Minions have no preferred target when attacking; they will simply attack the closest building to them. However, once they become aware of enemy Guard Post troops (either by being attacked themselves or being near another friendly troop under attack), they will leave their previously targeted building and engage the enemy troops instead. Once all of the nearby enemy troops are defeated, they will proceed to attack the nearest building from their current location.
- Its ability, Long Shot (which requires level 2 or higher) allows the Beta Minion to throw its first few attacks from a range of seven tiles. Subsequently, it will attack like a Minion.
- It is extremely useful to carry a small number of Beta Minions (one Army Camp's worth) to pick off buildings that are defended by ground defenses only (Cannons, Double Cannons, Crushers, and Multi Mortars).
- They are good to pick off buildings even if there is an air defence in range, because of it's Long Shot ability. It can pick off an Army Camp before it's Long Shot ability finishes if it is highly upgraded.
- Beta Minions are surprisingly good against any defense, because their long range enables them to hit from miles away. Once these hits stop it will probably die, however, Archer Towers and Firecrackers and any other air defences should be taken out before deploying Beta Minions.
- Using Boxer Giants as a distraction when using Beta Minions to attack other buildings is a good idea since the Boxer Giants will attack the defensive buildings and keep them occupied while the Beta Minions attack all the outside buildings achieving at least 50% damage.
- Note that while Boxer Giants can be used to destroy a Firecrackers, they will not occupy its attention while it is being attacked (it will still shoot at your Beta Minions).
- They work well with Baby Dragons, even if this means that the latter cannot use their ability. The Baby Dragons will absorb damage from defenses, allowing the Beta Minions to do lots of damage.
- Obvious lanes of approach can be trapped with Mines that are set to air and/or a Hidden Tesla.
- Setting Archer Towers to fast attack can help dispose of Beta Minions quickly. However it is not recommended to have them exposed as the Beta Minions can outrange the Archer Towers in this case while using their Long Shot ability.
- Air Bombs are a significant defense when defending against swarms of Beta Minions, as they are capable of destroying multiple Beta Minions in one bomb. While a Roaster works fine against swarms of air troops, the Air Bombs have an advantage in the sense that it cannot be distracted by ground troops.
- At level 5, the Beta Minion's horns grow larger.
- At level 9, the Beta Minion's wings turn green. The body and arms also turn brighter.
- At level 13, the Beta Minion's wings and horns turn purple.
- The Beta Minion throws Dark Elixir, even though the Builder Base has no Dark Elixir.
|ARMY||• Builder Barracks • Star Laboratory • Battle Machine Altar • Army Camp|
|DEFENSE||• Double Cannon • Crusher • Archer Tower • Roaster • Guard Post • Cannon • Giant Cannon • Firecrackers • Multi Mortar • Hidden Tesla • Wall • Air Bombs • Mega Tesla • Lava Launcher|
|HEROES||• Battle Machine|
|RESOURCES||• Gold Mine • Gold Storage • Builder Hall • Elixir Storage • Elixir Collector • Clock Tower • Gem Mine|
|TRAPS||• Push Trap • Mega Mine • Mine • Spring Trap|
|TROOPS||• Baby Dragon • Raged Barbarian • Bomber • Night Witch/Bat • Sneaky Archer • Drop Ship • Beta Minion • Night Witch • Boxer Giant • Super P.E.K.K.A • Cannon Cart • Drop Ship/Skeleton • Hog Glider|
|BOOKS||• Book of Fighting • Book of Everything • Book of Building • Book of Heroes • Book of Spells|
|POTIONS||• Builder Potion • Power Potion • Clock Tower Potion • Training Potion • Resource Potion|
|RUNES||• Rune of Dark Elixir • Rune of Builder Gold • Rune of Elixir • Rune of Gold • Rune of Builder Elixir|
|RINGS||• Wall Ring|
|HAMMERS||• Hammer of Fighting • Hammer of Building • Hammer of Heroes • Hammer of Spells|