Summon an army of Bats anywhere on the battlefield! Deploy aerial reinforcements wherever you need them most. Bats do not trigger traps.
- The Bat Spell is a Dark Spell unlocked at Dark Spell Factory level 5, which requires Town Hall level 10.
- When used, it spawns several Bats on the battlefield over time (its method of spawning is similar to a Skeleton Spell). These Bats are low on health and target defenses.
- Like Skeletons, Bats do not trigger traps or Clan Castle troops.
- Bats prioritize defensive structures above all other targets and will bypass all other types of enemy buildings and troops while any defenses remain on the battlefield. This is true even if they are under attack by enemy Clan Castle troops, Heroes or Skeleton Trap skeletons. Note that like all troops that prioritize defenses, Bats do not consider the Clan Castle to be a defense regardless of whether or not it contains enemy troops, but do consider the defending Grand Warden and the level 12 Town Hall (if its Giga Tesla has been triggered) to be defensive buildings. Once all defenses are destroyed, Bats become like any other troop with no preferred target; they will attack the nearest building to them regardless of type and will turn and attack enemy units if they become aware of any nearby.
- Bats can destroy most single-target exposed defenses relatively easily.
- Bats can distract Air Defenses for air troops (Balloon, Lavahound, etc.) for some time.
- Bats can be very effective in distracting Single-Target Inferno Towers from targeting your tanks (Golem, Lavahound, etc.). But, against Multi-Target Inferno Towers, the Bats will get killed fast.
- If defenses are targeting your tanks, place the Bat Spell on the defenses to destroy them.
- The Bat Spell was added in the December 10th, 2018 update.
|radius||housing space||brewing time||dark spell factory level required||targets||preferred target||attack type||movement speed||attack speed||damage per second||hitpoints||range|
|? tiles||1||3m||5||Defenses||Defenses||Air||56||2s||30||20||0.8 tiles|
|Level||bats generated||training cost||research cost||research time||laboratory level required|
|ARMY||• Builder Barracks • Star Laboratory • Battle Machine Altar • Army Camp|
|DEFENSE||• Double Cannon • Crusher • Archer Tower • Roaster • Guard Post • Cannon • Giant Cannon • Firecrackers • Multi Mortar • Hidden Tesla • Wall • Air Bombs • Mega Tesla • Lava Launcher|
|HEROES||• Battle Machine|
|RESOURCES||• Gold Mine • Gold Storage • Builder Hall • Elixir Storage • Elixir Collector • Clock Tower • Gem Mine|
|TRAPS||• Push Trap • Mega Mine • Mine • Spring Trap|
|TROOPS||• Baby Dragon • Raged Barbarian • Bomber • Night Witch/Bat • Sneaky Archer • Drop Ship • Beta Minion • Night Witch • Boxer Giant • Super P.E.K.K.A • Cannon Cart • Drop Ship/Skeleton|
|BOOKS||• Book of Fighting • Book of Everything • Book of Building • Book of Heroes • Book of Spells|
|POTIONS||• Builder Potion • Power Potion • Clock Tower Potion • Training Potion • Resource Potion|
|RUNES||• Rune of Dark Elixir • Rune of Builder Gold • Rune of Elixir • Rune of Gold • Rune of Builder Elixir|
|RINGS||• Wall Ring|
|HAMMERS||• Hammer of Fighting • Hammer of Building • Hammer of Heroes • Hammer of Spells|