2 years ago1598 Views288 Down5 Likes2 !
Seeking Air Mine
Is it a bird? Is it a plane? Well it makes no difference as the Seeking Air Mine will blow it sky high. This trap does devastating damage to a single air unit.
|size on board||damage type||trigger radius||unit type targeted|
|1x1||Single Target||4 tiles||Air|
|Level||damage||build cost||build time||experience gained||town hall level required|
Wallpapers of Seeking Air Mine
- The Seeking Air Mine is an air trap that affects a single aerial unit. It consists of a metallic bomb attached to three black balloons with white skulls painted onto them.
- Unlike the Air Bomb, the Seeking Air Mine is a single-target trap instead of area splash, but this is compensated by its devastating damage.
- This trap will target Healers, Lava Hounds, Dragons, Balloons, the Battle Blimp and the Grand Warden if he is set to air mode. Minions and Lava Pups cannot trigger nor get affected by it.
- Like all traps, once it is activated, the Seeking Air Mine must be re-armed in order to be a part of the next defensive Layout (with the exception of Clan Wars, where all Traps are active for every enemy attack).
- To prevent the trap from heavily damaging your Dragons or Healers, use a Balloon to activate it. Minions cannot activate the trap so do not use them in attempt to trigger the trap.
- Using the Grand Warden's Eternal Tome ability can negate the damage done by the Seeking Air Mine, but if you wish to do so, you have to activate it quickly, otherwise the troop will get heavily damaged, if not destroyed. If he is about to get hit and the ability prevents the damage, you gain an advantage as you have negated a powerful trap.
- A good place for the Seeking Air Mine is next to an Air Defense. When the enemy destroys an Air Defense and then deploys powerful flying units in the vicinity, the Seeking Air Mine can cripple one quickly, if not destroying one.
- You can place it near the outside of your base to quickly take down any Healers that are deployed.
- It is best used on Dragons or any other powerful flying unit.
- You can place it next to your Town Hall to stop lone Dragons from destroying it. Unarmed
- It's an effective way to counter a Grand Warden. A max-level Seeking Air Mine can kill a Grand Warden in air mode regardless of level. This can be used to prevent the Eternal Tome from activating early and reduce the risk of a defensive loss.
- It can be used to take down a Battle Blimp that is being used to finish off the Town Hall after a ground attack.
- When initially placed, the Seeking Air Mine is an explosive mine with spikes, hidden under a trapdoor just like the Air Bomb. Three black balloons with white skulls are attached to the mine.
- At level 3 the spikes on the Seeking Air Mine get bigger and turn golden, the Seeking Air Mine can be seen more easily within its compartment as the compartment opens up slightly.
- The Seeking Air Mine appears to come out of its compartment and then hit an air troop, causing a small, red flash.
- The Seeking Air Mine is the only trap that can guarantee the destruction of the Grand Warden when he's in air mode in one hit, provided that the mine is level 3 (and barring the use of his ability).
- It hits the troop and disappears, but it looks like a flattened Balloon instead of an exploded one when triggered and viewed after battle. The same applies to the Air Bomb.
- Prior to the November 2013 update, it required Dark Elixir to build them. This same update made Traps permanent structures instead of disappearing upon activation.
- Previously, from the 24/2/2015 update, Healers were made unable to trigger air traps, including the Seeking Air Mine. This has since been reverted following a balance change on 25/8/2016.
|Tapping this icon displays information about the Seeking Air Mine, such as Level, Re-arm cost, Damage Type and Targets.|
|Tapping this icon begins upgrading the Seeking Air Mine to the next level, if you have enough resources and a free Builder. When the Seeking Air Mine is at maximum level, this icon is not shown.|
|Tapping this icon instantly upgrades the Seeking Air Mine to the next level, at the cost of one Hammer of Building if you have one. When the Seeking Air Mine is at maximum level, this icon is not shown.|
|Tapping this icon, which is displayed only while an upgrade is in progress, instantly finishes that upgrade at the cost of the displayed number of Gems.|
|Tapping this icon, which is displayed only while an upgrade is in progress, instantly finishes that upgrade at the cost of one Book of Building. This icon is only shown if you have at least one Book of Building.|
|Tapping this icon, which is displayed only while an upgrade is in progress, instantly finishes that upgrade at the cost of one Book of Everything. This icon is only shown if you have at least one Book of Everything but do not have a Book of Building.|
|Tapping this icon, which is displayed only while an upgrade is in progress, boosts all your Builders for 1 hour by a factor of ten, at the cost of one Builder Potion. This icon is only shown if you have at least one Builder Potion.|
|Tapping this icon, which is displayed only while an upgrade is in progress, cancels the current upgrade and refunds half of the upgrade cost.|
|Tapping this icon re-arms this Seeking Air Mine. This icon is only displayed after this Seeking Air Mine has been triggered during an enemy attack.|
|Tapping this icon re-arms all Traps. This icon is only displayed when one or more of your Traps have been triggered in a previous enemy attack.|
|This icon informs you that all Traps are armed. It is not tappable, and replaces the re-arm icons.|
|ARMY||• Builder Barracks • Star Laboratory • Battle Machine Altar • Army Camp|
|DEFENSE||• Double Cannon • Crusher • Archer Tower • Roaster • Guard Post • Cannon • Giant Cannon • Firecrackers • Multi Mortar • Hidden Tesla • Wall • Air Bombs • Mega Tesla • Lava Launcher|
|HEROES||• Battle Machine|
|RESOURCES||• Gold Mine • Gold Storage • Builder Hall • Elixir Storage • Elixir Collector • Clock Tower • Gem Mine|
|TRAPS||• Push Trap • Mega Mine • Mine • Spring Trap|
|TROOPS||• Baby Dragon • Raged Barbarian • Bomber • Night Witch/Bat • Sneaky Archer • Drop Ship • Beta Minion • Night Witch • Boxer Giant • Super P.E.K.K.A • Cannon Cart • Drop Ship/Skeleton • Hog Glider|
|BOOKS||• Book of Fighting • Book of Everything • Book of Building • Book of Heroes • Book of Spells|
|POTIONS||• Builder Potion • Power Potion • Clock Tower Potion • Training Potion • Resource Potion|
|RUNES||• Rune of Dark Elixir • Rune of Builder Gold • Rune of Elixir • Rune of Gold • Rune of Builder Elixir|
|RINGS||• Wall Ring|
|HAMMERS||• Hammer of Fighting • Hammer of Building • Hammer of Heroes • Hammer of Spells|