4 years ago3266 Views8 Down9 Likes0 !
Bats are frightfully fast and deadly in swarms, but are easily wiped out by splash damage.
|damage per second
|damage per attack
|Ground & Air
Wallpapers of Night Witch/Bat
- Bats are periodically summoned by the Night Witch to aid her in battle.
- These are just like Skeletons, however they fly. This allows them to evade ground defenses.
- Bats don't deal much damage, but they have power in number.
- Bats have no preferred target when attacking; they will simply attack the closest building to them. However, once they become aware of enemy Guard Post troops (either by being attacked themselves or being near another friendly troop under attack), they will leave their previously targeted building and engage the enemy troops instead. Once all of the nearby enemy troops are defeated, they will proceed to attack the nearest building from their current location.
- Try to take out the Crusher(s) with the bats and the Night Witch so you can swarm the village with many ground units.
- The bats can help the Night Witch take out many defensive buildings before she gets targeted.
- Try to avoid Air Bombs and the Roaster as they are splash damage air targeting defenses.
- Protect your defenses using Air Bombs and the Roaster.
- A single Mine set to air, at any level, will make short work of any Bats.
- Hidden Teslas and Archer Towers set to fast attack can quickly pick off Bats.
- Use ground defenses to take out the Night Witch before she can summon many bats. A good candidate for this purpose is the Double Cannon, which can kill a Night Witch in one burst.
- Make sure to adequately protect your Builder Hall with many air defenses to prevent bats from taking them out.
- The Bat from the Night Witch has the highest Movement Speed from any troop in the game, with 57, which is 25 away from the next highest.
- The Bat's appearance does not change when the Night Witch is upgraded.
- The Bat does not leave upon-death skeletons; they simply fade away when destroyed.
|• Builder Barracks • Star Laboratory • Battle Machine Altar • Army Camp
|• Double Cannon • Crusher • Archer Tower • Roaster • Guard Post • Cannon • Giant Cannon • Firecrackers • Multi Mortar • Hidden Tesla • Wall • Air Bombs • Mega Tesla • Lava Launcher
|• Battle Machine
|• Gold Mine • Gold Storage • Builder Hall • Elixir Storage • Elixir Collector • Clock Tower • Gem Mine
|• Push Trap • Mega Mine • Mine • Spring Trap
|• Baby Dragon • Raged Barbarian • Bomber • Night Witch/Bat • Sneaky Archer • Drop Ship • Beta Minion • Night Witch • Boxer Giant • Super P.E.K.K.A • Cannon Cart • Drop Ship/Skeleton • Hog Glider
|• Book of Fighting • Book of Everything • Book of Building • Book of Heroes • Book of Spells
|• Builder Potion • Power Potion • Clock Tower Potion • Training Potion • Resource Potion
|• Rune of Dark Elixir • Rune of Builder Gold • Rune of Elixir • Rune of Gold • Rune of Builder Elixir
|• Wall Ring
|• Hammer of Fighting • Hammer of Building • Hammer of Heroes • Hammer of Spells