Latest invention in the field of flying pest control. This trap can blast mulitple air units in a small area.
- The Air Bomb explodes when a flying troop comes into proximity. It is essentially an airborne version of the normal Bomb, though the trigger radius and blast radius of the Air Bomb is much greater.
- It is extremely effective against large groups of Minions, and does a significant amount of damage to Balloons (especially level 3 and below). It's much less effective against higher health targets such as Dragons.
- Once activated, the Air Bomb must be re-armed in order to be a part of the next defense.
- If you want your strong aerial troops to be safe from Air Bombs, have the weakest aerial troops available while raiding and deploy them in the specific area where an Air Bomb may be. This will trick the Air Bombs into attacking them, letting your other aerial troops become safer.
- Like the Seeking Air Mine, placing an Air Bomb next to the Air Defense can turn out pretty deadly. After a Ground Troop destroys the Air Defense, the enemy might deploy all of his or her powerful Air Units at once, and the Air Bomb may be able to take a vast majority of the troops. Unarmed
- At lower levels where Balloons have relatively low health, placing two Air Bombs next to each other can easily and swiftly destroy clumps of Balloons, often before the attacker has the chance to react with a Healing Spell (if they have one).
- You can place your defenses in a way such that you can force enemy Balloons to clump up and then destroy them with the Air Bombs when they are clumped up in such a manner.
- The Air Bomb goes through a significant visual change at Level 3.
- When initially constructed, the Air Bomb is a barrel under a trap door with two red balloons attached to it. The balloons have white skulls painted on them.
- At level 3 the Air Bomb has spikes on its surface and can be seen more easily within its compartment, as the compartment opens up slightly.
- At level 5 the Air bomb has golden spikes on its surface.
- It is possible for a Minion to outrun an Air Bomb if one is set off while the Minion is moving to another target. The Bomb would then be led astray and eventually blow up on its own.
- All traps, except the Skeleton Trap, produce the same sound when tapped or selected, which includes the Air Bomb.
|damage radius||size on board||damage type||trigger radius||unit type targeted|
|3 tiles||1x1||Area Splash||4 tiles||Air|
|Level||damage||build cost||rearm cost||build time||experience gained|
|Tapping this icon displays information about the Air Bomb, such as Level, Re-arm cost, Damage Type and Targets.|
|Tapping this icon begins upgrading the Air Bomb to the next level, if you have enough resources and a free Builder. When the Air Bomb is at maximum level, this icon is not shown.|
|Tapping this icon instantly upgrades the Air Bomb to the next level, at the cost of one Hammer of Building if you have one. When the Air Bomb is at maximum level, this icon is not shown.|
|Tapping this icon, which is displayed only while an upgrade is in progress, instantly finishes that upgrade at the cost of the displayed number of Gems.|
|Tapping this icon, which is displayed only while an upgrade is in progress, instantly finishes that upgrade at the cost of one Book of Building. This icon is only shown if you have at least one Book of Building.|
|Tapping this icon, which is displayed only while an upgrade is in progress, instantly finishes that upgrade at the cost of one Book of Everything. This icon is only shown if you have at least one Book of Everything but do not have a Book of Building.|
|Tapping this icon, which is displayed only while an upgrade is in progress, boosts all your Builders for 1 hour by a factor of ten, at the cost of one Builder Potion. This icon is only shown if you have at least one Builder Potion.|
|Tapping this icon, which is displayed only while an upgrade is in progress, cancels the current upgrade and refunds half of the upgrade cost.|
|Tapping this icon re-arms this Air Bomb. This icon is only displayed after this Air Bomb has been triggered during an enemy attack.|
|Tapping this icon re-arms all Traps. This icon is only displayed when one or more of your Traps have been triggered in a previous enemy attack.|
|This icon informs you that all Traps are armed. It is not tappable, and replaces the re-arm icons.|
|ARMY||• Builder Barracks • Star Laboratory • Battle Machine Altar • Army Camp|
|DEFENSE||• Double Cannon • Crusher • Archer Tower • Roaster • Guard Post • Cannon • Giant Cannon • Firecrackers • Multi Mortar • Hidden Tesla • Wall • Air Bombs • Mega Tesla • Lava Launcher|
|HEROES||• Battle Machine|
|RESOURCES||• Gold Mine • Gold Storage • Builder Hall • Elixir Storage • Elixir Collector • Clock Tower • Gem Mine|
|TRAPS||• Push Trap • Mega Mine • Mine • Spring Trap|
|TROOPS||• Baby Dragon • Raged Barbarian • Bomber • Night Witch/Bat • Sneaky Archer • Drop Ship • Beta Minion • Night Witch • Boxer Giant • Super P.E.K.K.A • Cannon Cart • Drop Ship/Skeleton|
|BOOKS||• Book of Fighting • Book of Everything • Book of Building • Book of Heroes • Book of Spells|
|POTIONS||• Builder Potion • Power Potion • Clock Tower Potion • Training Potion • Resource Potion|
|RUNES||• Rune of Dark Elixir • Rune of Builder Gold • Rune of Elixir • Rune of Gold • Rune of Builder Elixir|
|RINGS||• Wall Ring|
|HAMMERS||• Hammer of Fighting • Hammer of Building • Hammer of Heroes • Hammer of Spells|