Nothing gets in the way of the Giant Cannon. It's mammoth-sized cannon balls push past anything and keeps going and going and going...
- The Giant Cannon is a Defensive Building in the Builder Base that unlocks at Builder Hall level 7.
- The Giant Cannon is a single target defense that shoots a large cannonball with a piercing effect, able to hit multiple troops and knocks them back. The cannonball slows down the further it travels.
- It has a low fire rate but deals moderate damage per hit.
- Try to spread out your troops so they are not in line with the Giant Cannon; otherwise, the Giant Cannon will be able to hit all of them at once.
- Use the slow fire rate to your advantage by baiting it to shoot a few troops then swarming it with other troops before it can shoot again. Only use this if you don't have tanks to take it out and if the Giant Cannon is not guarded by a Crusher.
- The Boxer Giant is a good tank against a Giant Cannon. It has high hitpoints and will be able to survive many hits from the Giant Cannon.
- Try to distract the Giant Cannon from your Battle Machine, as it will take out the Battle Machine quickly due to its increased damage.
- Although the range of the Giant Cannon is 9 tiles, its cannonball can hit targets much further away than that.
- You can put a Giant Cannon behind other buildings to assist their defense - it can hit all units in a row. This is especially true for strategies which utilize Raged Barbarians where a player attempts swarms their army into the center of the base.
- The Giant Cannon can deal damage to both a tank and their support troops as long as they are lined up.
- The Giant Cannon deals excessive damage to the Battle Machine, dealing as much or more damage to it as a same-level Crusher. This is most likely a result of the Giant Cannon's cannonball staying in prolonged contact with the Battle Machine's hitbox whilst failing to knock it back. If the cannonball has traveled far enough to lose sufficient speed, it may even stay in contact long enough with the Battle Machine to one-shot the Battle Machine.
- At level 1, the Giant Cannon appears to be a cannon on a wooden platform strapped with ropes.
- At level 2, the ropes disappear. The Cannon also looks more sturdy.
- At level 3, pieces of metal are added to the back of the Cannon.
- At level 4, the circular rims on the Cannon turn bronze, along with the pieces of metal added at level 3.
- At level 5, the Cannon turns bigger and is shaped like an octagon. Also, the added metal disappears.
- At level 6, the front and back of the Cannon gain gold outlines.
- At level 7, the main body of the Cannon turns darker, along with the inside.
- At level 8, the gold rings at the front and back get wider.
- Its cannonball mechanics could be inspired by a Clash Royale card, The Log.
- Any troop that would be destroyed in one shot by the Giant Cannon will be sent flying off the battlefield instead, in a similar fashion to the Spring Trap.
- The Giant Cannon was added on 29/09/17, along with Builder Hall 7.
- The Giant Cannon's cannonball does not actually travel forever. It travels a total distance of 48 tiles - though this cannot easily be observed unless the Giant Cannon is placed near one end of the base and it subsequently fired a shot towards the other.
- If the Giant Cannon destroys the Battle Machine near a wall, the builder will remain on the wall frozen in a hung position with his arms down. The battle will not end automatically even if all other troops are killed. The builder will remain in the frozen position until time runs out. In battle replay, the Master Builder can be clicked like any other troop despite the builder not being considered a troop itself.
- The description of the Giant Cannon has a grammatical error, saying "it's mammoth-sized cannon balls" instead of "its mammoth-sized cannon balls".
|size on board||damage type||attack speed||favorite target||unit type targeted||range|
|Level||damage per second||damage per shot||hitpoints||build cost||build time||experience gained||builder hall level required|
|Tapping this icon displays information about the Giant Cannon, such as Level, Damage Per Second, Hitpoints, Range, Damage Type, Targets and Favorite Target.|
|Tapping this icon begins upgrading the Giant Cannon to the next level, if you have enough resources and a free Master Builder. When the Giant Cannon is at maximum level, this icon is not shown.|
|Tapping this icon instantly upgrades the Giant Cannon to the next level, at the cost of one Hammer of Building if you have one. When the Giant Cannon is at maximum level, this icon is not shown.|
|Tapping this icon, which is displayed only while an upgrade is in progress, instantly finishes that upgrade at the cost of the displayed number of Gems.|
|Tapping this icon, which is displayed only while an upgrade is in progress, instantly finishes that upgrade at the cost of one Book of Building. This icon is only shown if you have at least one Book of Building.|
|Tapping this icon, which is displayed only while an upgrade is in progress, instantly finishes that upgrade at the cost of one Book of Everything. This icon is only shown if you have at least one Book of Everything but do not have a Book of Building.|
|Tapping this icon, which is displayed only while an upgrade is in progress, cancels the current upgrade and refunds half of the upgrade cost.|
|ARMY||• Builder Barracks • Star Laboratory • Battle Machine Altar • Army Camp|
|DEFENSE||• Double Cannon • Crusher • Archer Tower • Roaster • Guard Post • Cannon • Giant Cannon • Firecrackers • Multi Mortar • Hidden Tesla • Wall • Air Bombs • Mega Tesla • Lava Launcher|
|HEROES||• Battle Machine|
|RESOURCES||• Gold Mine • Gold Storage • Builder Hall • Elixir Storage • Elixir Collector • Clock Tower • Gem Mine|
|TRAPS||• Push Trap • Mega Mine • Mine • Spring Trap|
|TROOPS||• Baby Dragon • Raged Barbarian • Bomber • Night Witch/Bat • Sneaky Archer • Drop Ship • Beta Minion • Night Witch • Boxer Giant • Super P.E.K.K.A • Cannon Cart • Drop Ship/Skeleton|
|BOOKS||• Book of Fighting • Book of Everything • Book of Building • Book of Heroes • Book of Spells|
|POTIONS||• Builder Potion • Power Potion • Clock Tower Potion • Training Potion • Resource Potion|
|RUNES||• Rune of Dark Elixir • Rune of Builder Gold • Rune of Elixir • Rune of Gold • Rune of Builder Elixir|
|RINGS||• Wall Ring|
|HAMMERS||• Hammer of Fighting • Hammer of Building • Hammer of Heroes • Hammer of Spells|