2 years ago1491 Views166 Down4 Likes0 !
Put some hustle in even your heaviest units! Haste Spells lack th damage boost of Rage Spells, but provide an even better boost to movement speed. A lower storage space also allows you to take more of them into battle!
|housing space||effect type||brewing time||dark spell factory level required||attack type||radius|
|1||Area Splash||3m||3||Ground & Air||4 tiles|
|Level||speed increase||duration||training cost||research cost||research time||laboratory level required|
|3||40||20 seconds||90||80,000||6d 12h||8|
- The Haste Spell is a Dark Elixir Spell added in the July 1, 2015 update.
- Like a Rage Spell, it boosts the movement speed of troops in its area of effect; the Haste Spell, however, does not make them deal extra damage.
- The Haste Spell has a slightly smaller radius than a Rage Spell.
- Haste Spells may be used to counteract the effect of Air Sweepers.
- The Haste spell is most effective in aiding slower but more powerful troops, such as Balloons, Dragons, Baby Dragons and P.E.K.K.As.
- Before the July 2015 Update, Balloons were combined with Rage Spells to increase their speed. When the Haste Spell was introduced, LavaLoonion, LaLoon, Balloonion and other variations saw new light, due to the larger speed increase afforded by the Haste Spell and consuming half the housing space of a Rage Spell.
- The Rage Spell's name in game files is "haste." The Haste Spell's name, in turn, is "speedup".
- At its initial level, the Haste Spell has the same movement speed increase as a level 5 Rage Spell.
- For every 1 level the Haste Spell gains, the amount of speed it gains is always increased by 6, the duration by 5 seconds, and cost by 5 dark elixir.
- Haste Spells do not stack with themselves, but if a Haste Spell were to be placed along with a Rage Spell, their speed increase would stack.
- Haste Spell's brewing time has been reduced multiple times, from 15 minutes to 3 minutes.
|ARMY||• Builder Barracks • Star Laboratory • Battle Machine Altar • Army Camp|
|DEFENSE||• Double Cannon • Crusher • Archer Tower • Roaster • Guard Post • Cannon • Giant Cannon • Firecrackers • Multi Mortar • Hidden Tesla • Wall • Air Bombs • Mega Tesla • Lava Launcher|
|HEROES||• Battle Machine|
|RESOURCES||• Gold Mine • Gold Storage • Builder Hall • Elixir Storage • Elixir Collector • Clock Tower • Gem Mine|
|TRAPS||• Push Trap • Mega Mine • Mine • Spring Trap|
|TROOPS||• Baby Dragon • Raged Barbarian • Bomber • Night Witch/Bat • Sneaky Archer • Drop Ship • Beta Minion • Night Witch • Boxer Giant • Super P.E.K.K.A • Cannon Cart • Drop Ship/Skeleton • Hog Glider|
|BOOKS||• Book of Fighting • Book of Everything • Book of Building • Book of Heroes • Book of Spells|
|POTIONS||• Builder Potion • Power Potion • Clock Tower Potion • Training Potion • Resource Potion|
|RUNES||• Rune of Dark Elixir • Rune of Builder Gold • Rune of Elixir • Rune of Gold • Rune of Builder Elixir|
|RINGS||• Wall Ring|
|HAMMERS||• Hammer of Fighting • Hammer of Building • Hammer of Heroes • Hammer of Spells|