2 years ago2459 Views259 Down19 Likes5 !
The Scattershot heaves very heavy bundles of poorly tied together rocks at whoever happens to be closest. The bundles break apart on impact and deal additional damage to the troops behind.
|size||damage type||attack speed||town hall level required||unit type targeted||range|
|3x3||Area Splash||3s||13||Ground & Air||3-10|
|Level||damage per second||damage per shot||experience gained||town hall level required||hitpoints||build time||build cost|
Wallpapers of Scattershot
- The Scattershot is a splash damage defense that has very high damage per second. It can do quick work on most support troops because the splash area is unlike the usual ring of explosion from Mortars and Wizard Towers. Troops that are behind the initial target in a cone shape will take the splash damage and troops next to or in front of the target will be unharmed. The splash damage decreases with distance.
- Scattershot can target both ground and air troops but can only damage one type for each shot. For example, if a Scattershot targets the Archer Queen with her Healers performing a Queen Walk, only the Archer Queen will be damaged since that attack only splash damaged other ground troops, and vice versa.
- Use strong troops rather than groups of troops because it has a high area of attack, similar to mortars.
- Use it to aid high damage, single targeting defenses such as Single Target Inferno Towers, since it will defend against large hordes of weak troops whilst the stronger defense will pick off any heroes or high-health troops.
- Initially the scattershot looks like a catapult or trebuchet that is Blue and black
- At level 2 the scattershot gains brass reinforcements and Stone supporting the bottom
- The defense with the least levels, only being 2
|ARMY||• Builder Barracks • Star Laboratory • Battle Machine Altar • Army Camp|
|DEFENSE||• Double Cannon • Crusher • Archer Tower • Roaster • Guard Post • Cannon • Giant Cannon • Firecrackers • Multi Mortar • Hidden Tesla • Wall • Air Bombs • Mega Tesla • Lava Launcher|
|HEROES||• Battle Machine|
|RESOURCES||• Gold Mine • Gold Storage • Builder Hall • Elixir Storage • Elixir Collector • Clock Tower • Gem Mine|
|TRAPS||• Push Trap • Mega Mine • Mine • Spring Trap|
|TROOPS||• Baby Dragon • Raged Barbarian • Bomber • Night Witch/Bat • Sneaky Archer • Drop Ship • Beta Minion • Night Witch • Boxer Giant • Super P.E.K.K.A • Cannon Cart • Drop Ship/Skeleton • Hog Glider|
|BOOKS||• Book of Fighting • Book of Everything • Book of Building • Book of Heroes • Book of Spells|
|POTIONS||• Builder Potion • Power Potion • Clock Tower Potion • Training Potion • Resource Potion|
|RUNES||• Rune of Dark Elixir • Rune of Builder Gold • Rune of Elixir • Rune of Gold • Rune of Builder Elixir|
|RINGS||• Wall Ring|
|HAMMERS||• Hammer of Fighting • Hammer of Building • Hammer of Heroes • Hammer of Spells|