3 months ago70 Views10 Downloads0 Likes
The Star Laboratory searches the heavens for secrets to unlock a troop's full potential. Improve troop hitpoints, damage and housing space in addition to special troop abilities!
|size on board|
|Level||hitpoints||build cost||build time||experience gained||builder hall level required|
- The Star Laboratory is unlocked at Builder Hall level two.
- It is automatically upgraded to Level 1.
- At Builder Hall level one, it is ruined.
- The Star Laboratory allows the player to upgrade their troops, much like the Laboratory in the Home Village.
- Troops are upgraded using Builder Elixir. Upgrades may improve their hitpoints, damage, their special ability, or the number of the same type of troop that is able to fit into one Army Camp.
- All troops unlock their special abilities at level two, except the Night Witch, whose ability is unlocked at level four. The abilities improve as a troop is upgraded.
- Each time the Star Laboratory is upgraded (depending on what level) you can see Roman numerals (I-VIII) in front that corresponds to the level of the Star Laboratory.
- The Star Laboratory undergoes significant changes at on all of its levels.
- At level 1, the Star Laboratory appears to be a observatory-like building with a small telescope protruding through its top tied with ropes.
- At level 2, the ladder is moved to the left side of the star laboratory with a ramp on the right.The rope is removed from the telescope, and its rim becomes stone.
- At level 3, the telescope is longer and a ramp replacing the stairs on the left side. The door frames are also partially gold, and the telescope's rim becomes metal.
- At level 4, the telescope is now golden along with the door frames and the ramp on the right side is replaced by a pressure gauge, similar to those on the Laboratory. The roman numerals also turn gold.
- At level 5, the telescope becomes rotatable on top of the Star Laboratory using gears. The ramp on the left side turns into metal stairs.
- At level 6, the telescopes aperture is larger and the type is changed with a refracted focal length, making the overall length shorter.
- At level 7, a secondary, smaller telescope is added to the right of the primary.
- At level 8, a tertiary telescope is added next to the secondary on top of the primary. The pressure gauge also turns golden on top.
- Like the Clock Tower, it has Roman numerals corresponding to its level.
- The Star Laboratory is the Master Builder's favorite building. This is mentioned in the tutorial.
- Unlike most other Builder Base buildings, the Star Laboratory takes up a 4x4 space.
- All troops can be upgraded to level two without having to upgrade the Star Laboratory to match the Builder Hall level.
- The Star Laboratory has the same research icon (with a sword and a spell bottle) as the Laboratory. However, the Builder Base has no spells.
- The upgrade time and cost of each troop "smoothly" follows the time and cost to unlock it (i.e. upgrading the Builder Barracks to the corresponding level).
|Tapping this icon displays information about the Star Laboratory, such as Level and Hitpoints.|
|Tapping this icon begins upgrading the Star Laboratory to the next level, if you have enough resources and a free Master Builder. When the Star Laboratory is at maximum level, this icon is not shown.|
|Tapping this icon instantly upgrades the Star Laboratory to the next level, at the cost of one Hammer of Building if you have one. When the Star Laboratory is at maximum level, this icon is not shown.|
|Tapping this icon, which is displayed only while an upgrade is in progress, instantly finishes that upgrade at the cost of the displayed number of Gems.|
|Tapping this icon, which is displayed only while an upgrade is in progress, instantly finishes that upgrade at the cost of one Book of Building. This icon is only shown if you have at least one Book of Building.|
|Tapping this icon, which is displayed only while an upgrade is in progress, instantly finishes that upgrade at the cost of one Book of Everything. This icon is only shown if you have at least one Book of Everything but do not have a Book of Building.|
|Tapping this icon, which is displayed only while an upgrade is in progress, cancels the current upgrade and refunds half of the upgrade cost.|
|Tapping this icon opens up the Star Laboratory interface, allowing you to upgrade your troops' levels.|
|ARMY||• Builder Barracks • Star Laboratory • Battle Machine Altar • Army Camp|
|DEFENSE||• Double Cannon • Crusher • Archer Tower • Roaster • Guard Post • Cannon • Giant Cannon • Firecrackers • Multi Mortar • Hidden Tesla • Wall • Air Bombs • Mega Tesla • Lava Launcher|
|HEROES||• Battle Machine|
|RESOURCES||• Gold Mine • Gold Storage • Builder Hall • Elixir Storage • Elixir Collector • Clock Tower • Gem Mine|
|TRAPS||• Push Trap • Mega Mine • Mine • Spring Trap|
|TROOPS||• Baby Dragon • Raged Barbarian • Bomber • Night Witch/Bat • Sneaky Archer • Drop Ship • Beta Minion • Night Witch • Boxer Giant • Super P.E.K.K.A • Cannon Cart • Drop Ship/Skeleton|
|BOOKS||• Book of Fighting • Book of Everything • Book of Building • Book of Heroes • Book of Spells|
|POTIONS||• Builder Potion • Power Potion • Clock Tower Potion • Training Potion • Resource Potion|
|RUNES||• Rune of Dark Elixir • Rune of Builder Gold • Rune of Elixir • Rune of Gold • Rune of Builder Elixir|
|RINGS||• Wall Ring|
|HAMMERS||• Hammer of Fighting • Hammer of Building • Hammer of Heroes • Hammer of Spells|