Heal your Troops to keep them in the fight! Cast this spell to create a Ring of Healing. Your units will be healed while they are inside this ring.
- The Healing Spell is unlocked at Level 2 Spell Factory. It provides a medium ranged radius with yellow shades of glowing color representing the healing effect. Similar effect can be seen while the Healer is healing.
- It takes 6 minutes to create in the Spell Factory.
- When placed, the spell forms a stationary ring of healing on the ground.
- All friendly units within the ring will be healed (ground or air), which includes Healers.
- It lasts for a total of 12 seconds (40 healing 'pulses' every 0.3 seconds).
- Heroes can also be healed by the Healing Spell, although the rate of healing is reduced to half the rate of normal troops.
- It is always better to use the Healing Spell when a large number of your troops are together.
- A good strategy is to place the Healing Spell on Giants and Hog Riders, as they have medium health and can get healed quickly, although they go for defences and can split into smaller groups.
- It can also be used for healing units such as Goblins while they attack Gold Storages and Elixir Storages. However, this might not be effective, as a Mortar or Wizard Tower of sufficient level may be able to instantly defeat them.
- Any unit that moves out of the Healing Spell's radius will immediately stop being healed. As such, before you place a Healing Spell, make sure that you predict where your units are going to go, so they stay inside the radius longer.
- The Healing Spell goes well with the Rage Spell, due to the fact that the Rage Spell makes Troops faster and stronger while healing them makes them much more durable as well.
- It is very effective when they are used with high-health and/or slow troops that are not in range with any defences.
- You can stack Healing Spells on top of each other to increase the effect.
- Healing Spell's brewing time has been reduced multiple times, from 3 hours all the way to 6 minutes.
- Although the Healing Spell can be upgraded to level 2 in the level 2 Laboratory, only Troops and Spells that are already unlocked will appear in the Laboratory upgrade interface. The Healing Spell will not appear in the Laboratory until the Spell Factory has been upgraded to level 2 (which requires Town Hall level 6). Most players already have a level 4 Laboratory by that time; if so, the first two upgrades will be available as soon as the Spell Factory level 2 upgrade finishes.
- When the Healing Spell is deployed, it makes a "cling" sound.
|radius||number of pulses||time between pulses||housing space||brewing time||spell factory level required|
|Level||total heal||healing per pulse||training cost||research cost||research time||laboratory level required|
|ARMY||• Builder Barracks • Star Laboratory • Battle Machine Altar • Army Camp|
|DEFENSE||• Double Cannon • Crusher • Archer Tower • Roaster • Guard Post • Cannon • Giant Cannon • Firecrackers • Multi Mortar • Hidden Tesla • Wall • Air Bombs • Mega Tesla • Lava Launcher|
|HEROES||• Battle Machine|
|RESOURCES||• Gold Mine • Gold Storage • Builder Hall • Elixir Storage • Elixir Collector • Clock Tower • Gem Mine|
|TRAPS||• Push Trap • Mega Mine • Mine • Spring Trap|
|TROOPS||• Baby Dragon • Raged Barbarian • Bomber • Night Witch/Bat • Sneaky Archer • Drop Ship • Beta Minion • Night Witch • Boxer Giant • Super P.E.K.K.A • Cannon Cart • Drop Ship/Skeleton|
|BOOKS||• Book of Fighting • Book of Everything • Book of Building • Book of Heroes • Book of Spells|
|POTIONS||• Builder Potion • Power Potion • Clock Tower Potion • Training Potion • Resource Potion|
|RUNES||• Rune of Dark Elixir • Rune of Builder Gold • Rune of Elixir • Rune of Gold • Rune of Builder Elixir|
|RINGS||• Wall Ring|
|HAMMERS||• Hammer of Fighting • Hammer of Building • Hammer of Heroes • Hammer of Spells|