2 years ago848 Views1 Down0 Likes0 !
The mighty Golem loves to soak up damage! When destroyed, it explodes and splits in two. The resulting Golemites have on-fifth the Golem's strength and hitpoints.
|housing space||dark barracks level required||preferred target||attack speed||attack type||movement speed||death damage radius||range|
|30||4||Defenses||2.4s||Melee (Ground Only)||12||1.2 tiles||1 tile|
|Level||damage per second||damage per attack||damage upon death||hitpoints||training cost||research cost||laboratory level required||research time|
Wallpapers of Golem
- The Golem is a troop unlocked once the Dark Barracks is upgraded to level 4.
- Golems are extremely powerful tanking units that, upon death, split into two smaller Golemites that continue to do damage.
- Both Golems and Golemites do splash damage when destroyed, similar to Balloons and Lava Hounds.
- Golems prioritize defensive structures above all other targets, and will bypass all other types of enemy buildings and troops while any defenses remain on the battlefield. This is true even if they are under attack by enemy Clan Castle troops, heroes or Skeleton Trap skeletons. Note that like all troops that prioritize defenses, Golems do not consider the Clan Castle to be a defense regardless of whether or not it contains enemy troops, but do consider the defending Grand Warden and the level 12 Town Hall (if its Giga Tesla has been triggered) to be defensive buildings. Once all defenses are destroyed, Golems become like any other troop with no preferred target; they will attack the nearest building to them regardless of type, and will turn and attack enemy units if they become aware of any nearby.
- A good strategy is to release Golems and wait until all splash damage defenses like Mortars and Wizard Towers fire on them then release units like Archers and Barbarians.
- Since the Golems do small amounts of damage themselves, it´s important that they are backed up by high damage-dealing troops, like Wizards or Witches.
- Golems aren't affected by Spring Traps. However, when one becomes two Golemites, the Golemites will be affected by Spring Traps if they encounter them.
- If possible, destroy the Inferno Tower that is set on Single Target Mode as quickly as possible. Otherwise, they will wipe out your Golems. However, this is usually preferable to the Inferno Tower targeting a P.E.K.K.A, Barbarian King, or Archer Queen. A Freeze Spell can be used to temporarily disable the Inferno Tower and "reset" its damage. If the Inferno Tower is set on Multiple Target Mode, it will not be much of a problem to the Golem, although it is still a nuisance to the troops attempting to use the Golem as a meat shield.
- Golems are fundamental as a meat shield to the GoWiPe, GoWiWi and GoHo attack strategies, amongst others, whether it be for the army or for the kill squad.
- Golems, which similar to Giants and Lava Hounds, are very high-health units that can be used to soak up fire (meat shields). Make sure that the Golem is in the middle or in range of most of your defenses, as the Golem can distract attacking troops very effectively for a considerable amount of time. Even when overwhelmed, the Golem does a surprising amount of splash damage, enough to kill all low-health units (including level 1 Giants), as well as even Hog Riders. Any remaining attackers will then have to deal with the two Golemites as well.
- Golems tend not to be in Clan Castles due to their high storage space, 30, which fills up a Level 5 Clan Castle by itself. Additionally, its damage output as well as speed are very low and its health can be undermined by Wizards. However, they make potentially good distractions, especially against the likes of low health troops.
- The Golem undergoes significant visual changes at levels 5, 6 and 7.
- Initially, the Golem is a light gray shaded rock. The Golem has bright, elixir colored eyes with a slight glow.
- At level 3, the Golem's rocky exterior changes shade from a light gray to a darker gray. The eyes also become a darker purple with a slightly more significant glow.
- At level 5, the Golem gains purple, crystal-like spikes, quite similar to those on the level 3 Wizard Tower, and his entire body gains a purple/gray color. The eye color does not change but glows slightly stronger.
- At level 6, some of the Golem's crystal-like spikes change color to grayish-pink. Some more crystal-like spikes grow on his shoulders.
- At level 7, the Golem's crystal-like spikes become much larger and jagged, and change color to a more lavender color.
- At level 8, the Golem's crystal-like spikes changes color to a sky blue
- You can have a maximum of 9 Golems at one time in a complete set of fully upgraded Army Camps. This number increases to 10 if you include the 1 that can fit into a level 5 or higher Clan Castle. On the battlefield, you can clone an additional 3 Golems with three fully upgraded Clone Spells.
- Golems, Balloons and Lava Hounds are the only troops that deliver splash damage upon dying. This is in contrast to the Wall Breaker, which dies upon delivering splash damage.
- The Golem very much resembles "the Thing"; a character in Fantastic Four.
- As part of the May 4th 2016 update, the Golem's training time has been decreased from 45 minutes to 15 minutes.
- Also, as part of the October 12th 2016 update, the Golem's training time has been decreased from 15 minutes to 10 and 5 minutes.
- The Level 6 Golem resembles its Clash Royale counterpart.
- A Golem event lasted from UTC 8:00 14/1/17 through UTC 8:00 16/1/17, which functioned like a mini-achievement with limited time period. Golems cost only 10% of the normal cost during these 2 days. Players needed to win three multiplayer battles, each with at least two Golems (Town Hall 10-11) or one Golem (Town Hall 8-9) to claim 300 Experience and 30 Gems. Players also got a chance to gain some Dark Elixir (up to 11,872 if they had level 6 Golems) by queuing just before the end of the event and unqueuing after the event ended.
|ARMY||• Builder Barracks • Star Laboratory • Battle Machine Altar • Army Camp|
|DEFENSE||• Double Cannon • Crusher • Archer Tower • Roaster • Guard Post • Cannon • Giant Cannon • Firecrackers • Multi Mortar • Hidden Tesla • Wall • Air Bombs • Mega Tesla • Lava Launcher|
|HEROES||• Battle Machine|
|RESOURCES||• Gold Mine • Gold Storage • Builder Hall • Elixir Storage • Elixir Collector • Clock Tower • Gem Mine|
|TRAPS||• Push Trap • Mega Mine • Mine • Spring Trap|
|TROOPS||• Baby Dragon • Raged Barbarian • Bomber • Night Witch/Bat • Sneaky Archer • Drop Ship • Beta Minion • Night Witch • Boxer Giant • Super P.E.K.K.A • Cannon Cart • Drop Ship/Skeleton • Hog Glider|
|BOOKS||• Book of Fighting • Book of Everything • Book of Building • Book of Heroes • Book of Spells|
|POTIONS||• Builder Potion • Power Potion • Clock Tower Potion • Training Potion • Resource Potion|
|RUNES||• Rune of Dark Elixir • Rune of Builder Gold • Rune of Elixir • Rune of Gold • Rune of Builder Elixir|
|RINGS||• Wall Ring|
|HAMMERS||• Hammer of Fighting • Hammer of Building • Hammer of Heroes • Hammer of Spells|