2 years ago3334 Views703 Down35 Likes1 !
The Eagle Artillery has nearly unlimited range and targets tough enemies with exploding shells. However, it won't activate until a large amount of troops have been deployed.
|size on board||damage type||attack speed||favorite target||number of rounds||unit type targeted||range|
|4x4||Splash - 0.75 tiles main shot;3 tiles shockwave||3-shot volley each 10s||Any||90*||Ground & Air||7-50|
|Level||damage per hit||damage per second||shockwave damage||hitpoints||activation housing space||build cost||build time||experience gained||town hall level required|
Wallpapers of Eagle Artillery
- The Eagle Artillery is a very powerful defense that has a range that covers almost the entire map but has a blind spot similar to the Mortar and the Multi Mortar. It is unlocked at Town Hall level 11.
- During a defense, the Eagle Artillery remains dormant at the start, and activates only after a large number of housing spaces worth of troops have been deployed. Eagle Artillery will light its eyes at first after 150 housing spaces worth of troops.
- When the Eagle Artillery is ready to fire, the eagle head slides down to the front of the structure to reveal a hexagon shaped barrel with bright light pulsing around it.
- Heroes and Spells that have been deployed regardless of level, will count towards the housing space needed to activate the Artillery. Each Hero is worth 25 troop housing spaces, and each Spell housing space is worth 5 troop housing spaces.
- Activating the Archer Queen's or Barbarian King's ability will not add more troop spaces. Nor does the Witch add more troop spaces when summoning Skeletons. Dropping a Skeleton Spell only adds the spell's equivalent worth of 5 troop housing spaces, the Skeletons don't add more spaces; similarly dropping a Clone Spell only adds the spell's equivalent worth of 15 troop housing spaces, the cloned troops don't add more spaces.
- It fires a volley of three successive shots at regular 10 second intervals. Each shot is able to deal devastating splash damage (in a very small radius) to the unit it targeted with extremely small splash damage (in a big radius and knocks back smaller troops) to the units near its target.
- The Eagle Artillery targets according to a "heat map" or "hitpoint map". In other words, it targets the area with the largest density of hitpoints.
- Unlike other defenses which keeps targeting the same troops until they die, the Eagle Artillery recalculates its targets each volley.
- Use freeze spells to stop the Eagle Artillery from shooting your units. You have to freeze it when it is about to shoot, not during its 10 second intervals, nor after the missiles are already in the sky.
- The Grand Warden's ability can be used to tank one volley of shots from the Eagle Artillery for any units inside his proximity. Use this when units are going into the core of the base.
- You can use the Jump Spell to have melee troops destroy the Eagle Artillery quickly.
- An Eagle Artillery can be destroyed by 5 level 7 Lightning Spells and two level 4 Earthquake Spells, but this isn't recommended as these spells comprise almost a full complement of Spells, leaving only one Dark Spell for the rest of the attack.
- Place this defense in a place where its blind spot is covered, like a Mortar. Remember that it will only activate and begin to attack when a certain amount of troops are deployed, so keep it near the middle. This is so that by the time enemy troops start to enter your base, it will be in action.
- Try to centralize the Eagle Artillery so troops cannot get to it easily as it does more damage. In an anti three star base, centralizing the Eagle Artillery is more important than protecting the Town Hall.
- At level 1, the Eagle Artillery appears to be an eagle head on an iron podium, with hard iron feather-like decorations near where the ears would be, connected with chains. It appears to be made out of iron, rock and gold.
- At level 2, the color of the iron surrounding the wings, the chains, and the base changes color from silver to gold.
- At level 3, the Eagle Artillery is now encased in metal plating that surrounds the perimeter of the base. The chains are replaced with black metal, and so are the parts just behind the wings. The wings themselves gain a golden tip, and the color scheme of the straps on the base are now dark blue instead of red.
- The Eagle Artillery was added in the 10th December, 2015 update as part of the Town Hall 11 Update.
- At ClashCon 2015, the sneak peek of the Eagle Artillery was shown to fire a yellow beam into the sky that drops onto enemy targets. However, that has since been changed into a volley of three consecutive shots of orange artillery shells.
- The Eagle Artillery has the fewest levels of any other defensive building in the game, having only 3 levels.
- The total area covered by the Eagle Artillery is approximately 7,700 tiles - more than 12 times the area covered by a ground-mode X-Bow and more than three times the area of your village.
- The Eagle Artillery is the only defense in the Home Village whose in-game statistics use "damage per hit" rather than "damage per second" (several defenses in the Builder Base, such as the Double Cannon, as well as the geared-up Cannon and Mortar show both "damage per hit" and "damage per second"). However, many players think that the Mortar should be changed to share this property.
- There is an achievement for destroying a certain amount of Eagle Artilleries called Anti-Artillery.
- The Eagle Artillery uses the Cannon's sound effect when tapped, but has its unique sound effect when placed.
- The Eagle Artillery is currently the only defence in the game which has animation for when it is activated while other defences just start to shoot when enemy troops come in range.
|Tapping this icon displays information about the Eagle Artillery, such as Level, Damage Per Second, Hitpoints, Range, Damage Type, Targets and Favorite Target.|
|Tapping this icon begins upgrading the Eagle Artillery to the next level, if you have enough resources and a free Builder. When the Eagle Artillery is at maximum level, this icon is not shown.|
|Tapping this icon instantly upgrades the Eagle Artillery to the next level, at the cost of one Hammer of Building if you have one. When the Eagle Artillery is at maximum level, this icon is not shown.|
|Tapping this icon, which is displayed only while an upgrade is in progress, instantly finishes that upgrade at the cost of the displayed number of Gems.|
|Tapping this icon, which is displayed only while an upgrade is in progress, instantly finishes that upgrade at the cost of one Book of Building. This icon is only shown if you have at least one Book of Building.|
|Tapping this icon, which is displayed only while an upgrade is in progress, instantly finishes that upgrade at the cost of one Book of Everything. This icon is only shown if you have at least one Book of Everything but do not have a Book of Building.|
|Tapping this icon, which is displayed only while an upgrade is in progress, boosts all your Builders for 1 hour by a factor of ten, at the cost of one Builder Potion. This icon is only shown if you have at least one Builder Potion.|
|Tapping this icon, which is displayed only while an upgrade is in progress, cancels the current upgrade and refunds half of the upgrade cost.|
|Tapping this icon reloads the Eagle Artillery with Elixir. This icon only appears if the Eagle Artillery is not fully loaded.|
|This icon informs you that the Eagle Artillery is fully loaded. It is not tappable, and replaces the Load icon.|
|ARMY||• Builder Barracks • Star Laboratory • Battle Machine Altar • Army Camp|
|DEFENSE||• Double Cannon • Crusher • Archer Tower • Roaster • Guard Post • Cannon • Giant Cannon • Firecrackers • Multi Mortar • Hidden Tesla • Wall • Air Bombs • Mega Tesla • Lava Launcher|
|HEROES||• Battle Machine|
|RESOURCES||• Gold Mine • Gold Storage • Builder Hall • Elixir Storage • Elixir Collector • Clock Tower • Gem Mine|
|TRAPS||• Push Trap • Mega Mine • Mine • Spring Trap|
|TROOPS||• Baby Dragon • Raged Barbarian • Bomber • Night Witch/Bat • Sneaky Archer • Drop Ship • Beta Minion • Night Witch • Boxer Giant • Super P.E.K.K.A • Cannon Cart • Drop Ship/Skeleton • Hog Glider|
|BOOKS||• Book of Fighting • Book of Everything • Book of Building • Book of Heroes • Book of Spells|
|POTIONS||• Builder Potion • Power Potion • Clock Tower Potion • Training Potion • Resource Potion|
|RUNES||• Rune of Dark Elixir • Rune of Builder Gold • Rune of Elixir • Rune of Gold • Rune of Builder Elixir|
|RINGS||• Wall Ring|
|HAMMERS||• Hammer of Fighting • Hammer of Building • Hammer of Heroes • Hammer of Spells|