Golemites are smaller Golems constructed within the gargantuan creature. When the Golem is destroyed, the Golemites spring to life and keep fighting!
- Golemites are basically a smaller and less powerful version of the Golem.
- When a Golem dies, it splits into a pair of Golemites.
- Both Golems and Golemites do splash damage, similar to Balloons, when destroyed.
- Golemites prioritize defensive structures above all other targets, and will bypass all other types of enemy buildings and troops while any defenses remain on the battlefield. This is true even if they are under attack by enemy Clan Castle troops, heroes or Skeleton Trap skeletons. Note that like all troops that prioritize defenses, Golemites do not consider the Clan Castle to be a defense regardless of whether or not it contains enemy troops, but do consider the defending Grand Warden and the level 12 Town Hall (if its Giga Tesla has been triggered) to be defensive buildings. Once all defenses are destroyed, Golemites become like any other troop with no preferred target; they will attack the nearest building to them regardless of type, and will turn and attack enemy units if they become aware of any nearby.
- The Golemite is considered to take up 15 housing spaces for the purpose of determining its interactions with the Spring Trap and Clone Spell.
- You cannot train or place down Golemites, as they only appear when a Golem dies.
- Unlike the Golems, the Golemites are affected by Spring Traps.
- The Golemite undergoes a significant graphic change at levels 3 and 5, 6, and 7. The Golemites go through graphic changes whenever the Golem does, and gets the same change.
- At level 3, the Golemite's rocky exterior changes shade from light gray to a darker gray.
- At level 5, the Golemite gains purple, crystal-like spikes, quite similar to those on the level 3 Wizard Tower and his entire body gains a purple/gray color.
- At level 6, the Golemites crystal changes from purple to pink, and a few more is added on it's back
- At level 7, the crystals turn into a light blue color and get sharper.
- As one of the three subtroops (the others being the Skeleton and the Lava Pup), it cannot be trained, placed or donated directly via the Clan Castle (although the parent Troops can).
- The Golemite has one fifth of Golem's Damage per Second, Damage Upon Death and Hitpoints.
- If you have a Golem in your Clan Castle, and it splits into Golemites during a defense, it will become a Golem again after the defense if at least one Golemite survives the battle.
- The Golemite is currently the only subtroop whose stats improve (rather than increasing the number spawned) when you upgrade the parent troop.
- Golemites attack slightly slower than Golems.
|preferred target||attack speed||attack type||movement speed||death damage radius||range|
|Defenses||3s||Melee (Ground Only)||12||1.2 tiles||0.5 tiles|
|Level||damage per second||damage per attack||damage upon death||hitpoints|
|ARMY||• Builder Barracks • Star Laboratory • Battle Machine Altar • Army Camp|
|DEFENSE||• Double Cannon • Crusher • Archer Tower • Roaster • Guard Post • Cannon • Giant Cannon • Firecrackers • Multi Mortar • Hidden Tesla • Wall • Air Bombs • Mega Tesla • Lava Launcher|
|HEROES||• Battle Machine|
|RESOURCES||• Gold Mine • Gold Storage • Builder Hall • Elixir Storage • Elixir Collector • Clock Tower • Gem Mine|
|TRAPS||• Push Trap • Mega Mine • Mine • Spring Trap|
|TROOPS||• Baby Dragon • Raged Barbarian • Bomber • Night Witch/Bat • Sneaky Archer • Drop Ship • Beta Minion • Night Witch • Boxer Giant • Super P.E.K.K.A • Cannon Cart • Drop Ship/Skeleton|
|BOOKS||• Book of Fighting • Book of Everything • Book of Building • Book of Heroes • Book of Spells|
|POTIONS||• Builder Potion • Power Potion • Clock Tower Potion • Training Potion • Resource Potion|
|RUNES||• Rune of Dark Elixir • Rune of Builder Gold • Rune of Elixir • Rune of Gold • Rune of Builder Elixir|
|RINGS||• Wall Ring|
|HAMMERS||• Hammer of Fighting • Hammer of Building • Hammer of Heroes • Hammer of Spells|