Elixir Collector - Builder Base
Elixir is pumped from Ley Lines coursing underneath your village. Upgrade your Elixir Collectors to maximize their elixir production.
- The Elixir Collector produces Builder Elixir though an unlimited resource called Ley Lines.
- The Elixir Collector can store a certain amount of elixir before it stops producing. The storage capacity will depend on the level.
- The Elixir Collector takes up a 3 by 3 space.
- When you upgrade your Elixir Collector, uncollected Elixir will be automatically collected. The elixir is lost if you don't have space for it. The Elixir Collector will stop producing Elixir when upgrading.
- The Elixir Collector is unlocked at Builder Hall level two.
- At level 1, it appears to be a glass container with wooden base and ceiling in which a pipe extends out into a pressure gauge to the ground.
- At level 2, an additional pipe is added on top. The gauge is also bigger.
- At level 3, a third pipe is added. The gauge gets bigger to accommodate the change.
- At level 4, a fourth pipe is added and the gauge also gets bigger.
- At level 5, the base turns to stone and all the pipes combine into a bigger one that extends right.
- At level 6, another tube is added to the left of the container. The side of the base is bolted to the ground with golden bolts.
- At level 7, more tubing is added to connect the second tube to the container. A second golden bolt can be seen on the base.
- At level 8, the tubes on top were replaced by two wide tubes on top. A third gold bolt can be seen on the base of the collector.
- The Builder Elixir pumped is of a darker shade than regular Elixir from the Home Village
- The amount of time needed to upgrade the Elixir Collector in Builder Base is higher than that of the Home Village.
|size on board||currency type|
|Level||build cost||build time||experience gained||capacity||production rate||hitpoints||time to fill||catch up point||builder hall level required|
|Tapping this icon displays information about the Elixir Collector, such as Level, Capacity, Production and Hitpoints.|
|Tapping this icon begins upgrading the Elixir Collector to the next level, if you have enough resources and a free Builder. When the Elixir Collector is at maximum level, this icon is not shown.|
|Tapping this icon instantly upgrades the Elixir Collector to the next level, at the cost of one Hammer of Building if you have one. When the Elixir Collector is at maximum level, this icon is not shown.|
|Tapping this icon, which is displayed only while an upgrade is in progress, instantly finishes that upgrade at the cost of the displayed number of Gems.|
|Tapping this icon, which is displayed only while an upgrade is in progress, instantly finishes that upgrade at the cost of one Book of Building. This icon is only shown if you have at least one Book of Building.|
|Tapping this icon, which is displayed only while an upgrade is in progress, instantly finishes that upgrade at the cost of one Book of Everything. This icon is only shown if you have at least one Book of Everything but do not have a Book of Building.|
|Tapping this icon, which is displayed only while an upgrade is in progress, boosts all your Builders for 1 hour by a factor of ten, at the cost of one Builder Potion. This icon is only shown if you have at least one Builder Potion.|
|Tapping this icon, which is displayed only while an upgrade is in progress, cancels the current upgrade and refunds half of the upgrade cost.|
|ARMY||• Builder Barracks • Star Laboratory • Battle Machine Altar • Army Camp|
|DEFENSE||• Double Cannon • Crusher • Archer Tower • Roaster • Guard Post • Cannon • Giant Cannon • Firecrackers • Multi Mortar • Hidden Tesla • Wall • Air Bombs • Mega Tesla • Lava Launcher|
|HEROES||• Battle Machine|
|RESOURCES||• Gold Mine • Gold Storage • Builder Hall • Elixir Storage • Elixir Collector • Clock Tower • Gem Mine|
|TRAPS||• Push Trap • Mega Mine • Mine • Spring Trap|
|TROOPS||• Baby Dragon • Raged Barbarian • Bomber • Night Witch/Bat • Sneaky Archer • Drop Ship • Beta Minion • Night Witch • Boxer Giant • Super P.E.K.K.A • Cannon Cart • Drop Ship/Skeleton|
|BOOKS||• Book of Fighting • Book of Everything • Book of Building • Book of Heroes • Book of Spells|
|POTIONS||• Builder Potion • Power Potion • Clock Tower Potion • Training Potion • Resource Potion|
|RUNES||• Rune of Dark Elixir • Rune of Builder Gold • Rune of Elixir • Rune of Gold • Rune of Builder Elixir|
|RINGS||• Wall Ring|
|HAMMERS||• Hammer of Fighting • Hammer of Building • Hammer of Heroes • Hammer of Spells|