3 years ago3097 Views297 Down0 Likes0 !
The heavyhitting furry fellow digs cold weather and his Yetimite buddies. Hurt him, and you'll make the Yetimites real angry.
|preferred target||attack type||housing space||movement speed||attack speed||barracks level required||range|
|Any||Melee (Ground Only)||18||12||1s||14||0.8 tiles|
|Level||damage per second||damage per attack||yetimites spawned||hitpoints||training cost||research cost||laboratory level required||research time|
Wallpapers of Yeti
- The Yeti is a troop unlocked once the Barracks is upgraded to level 14.
- Yetis has above average health and attack compare to most support units. When damaged, Yetimites will spawn regularly; upon death, a bunch will come out at once.
- Yetis' above average health and attack can help the funnel of the main army, especially when the Yetimites that spawn have deceptively large amount of health to distract other defense, they can jump over Walls and do large amount of damage to defenses, making the funnel even smoother.
- Yetis have no preferred target when attacking; they will simply attack the closest building. However, once they become aware of enemy Clan Castle troops, Heroes, or Skeleton Trap skeletons (either by being attacked themselves or by being near another friendly troop under attack), they will leave their previously targeted building and instead engage the enemy troops. Once all of the nearby enemy troops are defeated, the Yetis will proceed to attack the nearest structure.
- You can have a maximum of 15 Yetis at one time in a complete set of fully upgraded Army Camps. This number increases to 17 if you include the 2 that can fit into a level 8 or higher Clan Castle. On the battlefield, you can clone an additional 3 Yetis with three level 1 or higher Clone Spells.
|ARMY||• Builder Barracks • Star Laboratory • Battle Machine Altar • Army Camp|
|DEFENSE||• Double Cannon • Crusher • Archer Tower • Roaster • Guard Post • Cannon • Giant Cannon • Firecrackers • Multi Mortar • Hidden Tesla • Wall • Air Bombs • Mega Tesla • Lava Launcher|
|HEROES||• Battle Machine|
|RESOURCES||• Gold Mine • Gold Storage • Builder Hall • Elixir Storage • Elixir Collector • Clock Tower • Gem Mine|
|TRAPS||• Push Trap • Mega Mine • Mine • Spring Trap|
|TROOPS||• Baby Dragon • Raged Barbarian • Bomber • Night Witch/Bat • Sneaky Archer • Drop Ship • Beta Minion • Night Witch • Boxer Giant • Super P.E.K.K.A • Cannon Cart • Drop Ship/Skeleton • Hog Glider|
|BOOKS||• Book of Fighting • Book of Everything • Book of Building • Book of Heroes • Book of Spells|
|POTIONS||• Builder Potion • Power Potion • Clock Tower Potion • Training Potion • Resource Potion|
|RUNES||• Rune of Dark Elixir • Rune of Builder Gold • Rune of Elixir • Rune of Gold • Rune of Builder Elixir|
|RINGS||• Wall Ring|
|HAMMERS||• Hammer of Fighting • Hammer of Building • Hammer of Heroes • Hammer of Spells|