The Clock Tower makes things happen faster in your village! Collect resources, train, research and build faster.
|size on board||currency type|
|Level||hitpoints||boost duration||time gained per boost||relative boost||catch up point construction||catch up point boost||build cost||build time||experience gained||builder hall level required|
|5||1,382||7m||49m||11.48%||69 times||1 time||700,000||8h||169||5|
|6||1,658||8m||56m||13.08%||86 times||3 times||1,200,000||10h||189||6|
|7||1,990||9m||63m||14.69%||103 times||6 times||1,700,000||12h||207||7|
|8||2,388||10m||70m||16.28%||206 times||22 times||2,200,000||1d||293||8|
|9||2,507||11m||77m||17.87%||309 times||42 times||2,700,000||1d 12h||360||9|
- The Clock Tower is a building unlocked at Builder Hall Level 4.
- It appears to be a Tower with a clock on top in which a hand turns clockwise.
- It turns very fast when boosting.
- When activated, the Clock Tower will make timers in the Builder Base speed eight times as fast as normal for a short duration. This duration can be increased by upgrading the Clock Tower.
- It will speed up resource collectors, troop training, construction, upgrades and research timers as well as the regeneration of the Battle Machine.
- The Clock Tower will not reduce the cool-down time of loot from Versus Battles.
- The Clock Tower can be activated for free once every 7 hours, but can be activated anytime using Gems.
- Upgrading the Clock Tower will disable its ability to boost for the duration of the upgrade.
- Use the Clock Tower's boost when upgrading or researching something in the Builder Base. However, the Clock Tower will not boost the Master Builder when he is gearing up buildings in your Home Village.
- You can also use the boost while attacking to drastically speed up troop training as well as the Battle Machine's regeneration. This can be considered ideal when getting wins for loot in Versus Battles, as usually the troop training will be completed by the time the battle ends.
- The Clock Tower is best placed outside the base as a distraction as it serves little, if any purpose on defense. Its 4x4 space makes it difficult to fit within the Walls. Additionally, due to its larger size, it may be easier to pick off than other buildings if defenses aren't placed properly.
- The Clock Tower can be used to hide an opening in the Walls which can cause unexpected behavior in certain troops (such as Boxer Giants), and can also be used to funnel troops into traps. However, experienced players can see through this trick (for instance, by counting the wall segments) and plan their attack accordingly.
- The Clock Tower goes through significant visual changes at levels 3 and 5.
- At level 1, the Clock Tower is rebuilt from its broken state but parts are still in disrepair.
- At level 2, the roof planks are fixed and reinforced.
- At level 3, the front undergoes a major repair. A large ladder is placed on the front. The upright barrel at the side switches place with the sideways barrel. A trapdoor replaces the repairs on the roof.
- At level 4, the trapdoor hinges become metal and a metal frame under the trapdoor appears.
- At level 5, the ladder is replaced by a cross in the front. You can also now see the gears inside through the "window" on the side of the tower.
- At level 6, the holes in the trap door on top turns into a whole piece of metal.
- At level 7, the front-bottom part gains two openings with one rotating gear each. The two front pillars gains some extra reinforcements and the side gains more steps.
- At level 8, the hatch at the top of the tower is raised slightly, leaving a small opening where a yellow object can be seen.
- The Clock Tower sits with obstacles at the left side of the map when broken.
- On 6/26/2017, the Clock Tower's boost duration was reduced by 50%, its boost speed was reduced to 8x (from 10x), and its cool-down time was reduced to 7 hours (from 8 hours).
- However, the level 1 was only reduced by 40%, from 5 minutes to 3 minutes.
- Above the door of the Clock Tower, you can see Roman numerals which correspond to the building's level. This is also on the Star Laboratory.
- The Clock Tower's hand makes a full rotation every 30 seconds. This is double the speed of the second hand on a regular clock.
- While a boost is active, many animations also appear to speed up as well. The Master Builder, Villagers as well as Troops stationed in Guard Posts and Army Camps move faster. The latter is purely aesthetic; troops will not move or attack faster during a Versus Battle while under a boost.
- The Clock Tower was added on 22/5/2017.
|Tapping this icon begins upgrading the Clock Tower to the next level, if you have enough resources and a free Master Builder. When the Clock Tower is at maximum level, this icon is not shown.|
|Tapping this icon instantly upgrades the Clock Tower to the next level, at the cost of one Hammer of Building if you have one. When the Clock Tower is at maximum level, this icon is not shown.|
|Tapping this icon, which is displayed only while an upgrade is in progress, instantly finishes that upgrade at the cost of the displayed number of Gems.|
|Tapping this icon, which is displayed only while an upgrade is in progress, instantly finishes that upgrade at the cost of one Book of Building. This icon is only shown if you have at least one Book of Building.|
|Tapping this icon, which is displayed only while an upgrade is in progress, instantly finishes that upgrade at the cost of one Book of Everything. This icon is only shown if you have at least one Book of Everything but do not have a Book of Building.|
|Tapping this icon, which is displayed only while an upgrade is in progress, cancels the current upgrade and refunds half of the upgrade cost.|
|Tapping this icon boosts timers in the Builder Base, by a factor of eight for a duration determined by the level of the Clock Tower. This icon is only displayed when a free boost is available.|
|Tapping this icon boosts timers in the Builder Base, by a factor of eight for 30 minutes, at the cost of one Clock Tower Potion. This icon is only displayed if you have at least one Clock Tower Potion.|
|Tapping this icon allows you to boost the Clock Tower before its free boost is available, at the cost of the displayed amount of Gems. This icon is only displayed when the Clock Tower's free boost is in cooldown.|
|ARMY||• Builder Barracks • Star Laboratory • Battle Machine Altar • Army Camp|
|DEFENSE||• Double Cannon • Crusher • Archer Tower • Roaster • Guard Post • Cannon • Giant Cannon • Firecrackers • Multi Mortar • Hidden Tesla • Wall • Air Bombs • Mega Tesla • Lava Launcher|
|HEROES||• Battle Machine|
|RESOURCES||• Gold Mine • Gold Storage • Builder Hall • Elixir Storage • Elixir Collector • Clock Tower • Gem Mine|
|TRAPS||• Push Trap • Mega Mine • Mine • Spring Trap|
|TROOPS||• Baby Dragon • Raged Barbarian • Bomber • Night Witch/Bat • Sneaky Archer • Drop Ship • Beta Minion • Night Witch • Boxer Giant • Super P.E.K.K.A • Cannon Cart • Drop Ship/Skeleton • Hog Glider|
|BOOKS||• Book of Fighting • Book of Everything • Book of Building • Book of Heroes • Book of Spells|
|POTIONS||• Builder Potion • Power Potion • Clock Tower Potion • Training Potion • Resource Potion|
|RUNES||• Rune of Dark Elixir • Rune of Builder Gold • Rune of Elixir • Rune of Gold • Rune of Builder Elixir|
|RINGS||• Wall Ring|
|HAMMERS||• Hammer of Fighting • Hammer of Building • Hammer of Heroes • Hammer of Spells|