Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No, just Harry, Larry, Terry and a dozen friends, heading for the nearest building in a barrel of bones!
- The Skeleton Barrel is a temporary Halloween troop added with Giant Skeleton in the Halloween 2018 season.
- When deployed, it moves towards the nearest building, and attempts to attack it. If it is successful, the Skeleton Barrel will deal an initial blow before spawning several Skeletons. However, if the barrel is destroyed by defenses, it will still spawn its Skeletons.
- Skeleton Barrels have no preferred target when attacking; they will simply attack the closest building. However, once they become aware of enemy Clan Castle troops, Heroes, or Skeleton Trap skeletons (either by being attacked themselves or by being near another friendly troop under attack), they will leave their previously targeted building and instead engage the enemy troops. Once all of the nearby enemy troops are defeated, the Skeleton Barrels will proceed to attack the nearest structure.
- You can have a maximum of 56 Skeleton Barrels at one time in a complete set of fully upgraded Army Camps. This number increases to 64 if you include the 8 that can fit into a fully upgraded Clan Castle. On the battlefield, you can clone an additional 18 Skeleton Barrels with three fully upgraded Clone Spells.
- The Skeleton Barrel can't be upgraded in the Laboratory. Instead, its statistics depend on the player's Town Hall level.To calculate the health and damage statistics, two factors are considered: the base statistic and Town Hall multiplier.The base statistic for each Town Hall level equals the DPH and HP of certain levels of Balloons.Each base statistic is multiplied by a fixed multiplier for each Town Hall level; the multiplier follows a roughly linear scale. For Town Hall level x, the multiplier is $ (\lfloor 30 + (x-1)*70/11 \rfloor)/100 $. Once the multiplier is applied, the statistic is rounded down to give the final statistic.Note that other statistics, such as training cost and number of spawned Skeletons, are not multiplied by the multiplier.
- To calculate the health and damage statistics, two factors are considered: the base statistic and Town Hall multiplier.
- The base statistic for each Town Hall level equals the DPH and HP of certain levels of Balloons.
- Each base statistic is multiplied by a fixed multiplier for each Town Hall level; the multiplier follows a roughly linear scale. For Town Hall level x, the multiplier is $ (\lfloor 30 + (x-1)*70/11 \rfloor)/100 $. Once the multiplier is applied, the statistic is rounded down to give the final statistic.
- Note that other statistics, such as training cost and number of spawned Skeletons, are not multiplied by the multiplier.
|preferred target||attack type||housing space||movement speed||barracks level required||range|
|None||Area Splash 1.2 Tile Radius (Ground Only)||5||10||6||0.5 tiles|
|Level||damage||spawned skeletons||hitpoints||training cost||town hall level required|
|ARMY||• Builder Barracks • Star Laboratory • Battle Machine Altar • Army Camp|
|DEFENSE||• Double Cannon • Crusher • Archer Tower • Roaster • Guard Post • Cannon • Giant Cannon • Firecrackers • Multi Mortar • Hidden Tesla • Wall • Air Bombs • Mega Tesla • Lava Launcher|
|HEROES||• Battle Machine|
|RESOURCES||• Gold Mine • Gold Storage • Builder Hall • Elixir Storage • Elixir Collector • Clock Tower • Gem Mine|
|TRAPS||• Push Trap • Mega Mine • Mine • Spring Trap|
|TROOPS||• Baby Dragon • Raged Barbarian • Bomber • Night Witch/Bat • Sneaky Archer • Drop Ship • Beta Minion • Night Witch • Boxer Giant • Super P.E.K.K.A • Cannon Cart • Drop Ship/Skeleton|
|BOOKS||• Book of Fighting • Book of Everything • Book of Building • Book of Heroes • Book of Spells|
|POTIONS||• Builder Potion • Power Potion • Clock Tower Potion • Training Potion • Resource Potion|
|RUNES||• Rune of Dark Elixir • Rune of Builder Gold • Rune of Elixir • Rune of Gold • Rune of Builder Elixir|
|RINGS||• Wall Ring|
|HAMMERS||• Hammer of Fighting • Hammer of Building • Hammer of Heroes • Hammer of Spells|