2 years ago3140 Views1069 Down16 Likes4 !
Baby Dragon - Builder Base
Cute, snuggly and prone to fire-spitting tantrums. Rampant destruction has never been so adorable.
|special ability||builder barracks level required||attack speed||attack type||movement speed||range|
|Tantrum||6||1s||Area Splash||20||2.5 tiles|
|Level||damage per second||damage per attack||tantrum damage||hitpoints||number of units per army camp||research cost||star laboratory level required||research time|
Wallpapers of Baby Dragon - Builder Base
- The Baby Dragon is a flying mini tank that spits fireballs at its target. The fireballs have slight area damage.
- The Baby Dragon is unlocked once the Builder Barracks is upgraded to level 6.
- Baby Dragons have no preferred target when attacking; they will simply attack the closest building to them. However, once they become aware of enemy Guard Post troops (either by being attacked themselves or being near another friendly troop under attack), they will leave their previously targeted building and engage the enemy troops instead. Once all of the nearby enemy troops are defeated, they will proceed to attack the nearest building from their current location.
- Like its Baby Dragon counterpart, its damage output increases when it is separated from other air units by a distance of at least 4.5 tiles. However, this is controlled by its ability, Tantrum, which is unlocked at level 2.
- Compared to its Home Village counterpart, it moves slightly faster but has a slightly shorter range.
- Baby Dragons are air troops so they cannot be hit by ground-targeting defenses.
- Try to destroy Air Bombs first as they do the most damage to the Baby Dragons. You can use ground troops to destroy it as they cannot target ground.
- Try to destroy Firecrackers that are sniping at your dragons from afar.
- Baby Dragons are great tanks for Beta Minions, allowing them to be on the field for longer when they would otherwise be wiped out.
- Keep the Baby Dragons apart so their tantrum ability will be activated and deal extra damage.
- If using an all-Baby Dragon attack, you may find it useful to hold some of your Baby Dragons in reserve so that the ones currently on the battlefield can easily utilise the ability. Then once these Baby Dragons start to die out, you can deploy the Baby Dragons in reserve to replace the ones you lost.
- The Baby Dragon can hit two buildings/Walls at once - however, it only targets one at a time. To make it hit two buildings, the Baby Dragon has to target an opponent's Guard Post troop that is between two buildings. While the Baby Dragon is shooting at it, it will hit its surrounding buildings.
- If you have the Battle Machine, you can use it to shield Baby Dragons from Archer Towers and Hidden Teslas. However note that the Battle Machine may not be able to hold its own against other ground defenses such as Double Cannons and Crushers!
- On defense, protect your Firecrackers and Air Bombs to prevent them from being taken out using other distraction buildings.
- Archer Towers set to fast attack mode are as powerful as Firecrackers when it comes to defending against Baby Dragons.
- Air Bombs are the Baby Dragon's arch nemesis, since they can not only deal devastating splash damage, but also hard and comes in with an endless supply against it.
- A Mega Mine set to Air can damage multiple Baby Dragons.
- The Baby Dragon was added to the game on 22/5/2017.
- The Baby Dragon becomes larger and more purple when raged up.
|ARMY||• Builder Barracks • Star Laboratory • Battle Machine Altar • Army Camp|
|DEFENSE||• Double Cannon • Crusher • Archer Tower • Roaster • Guard Post • Cannon • Giant Cannon • Firecrackers • Multi Mortar • Hidden Tesla • Wall • Air Bombs • Mega Tesla • Lava Launcher|
|HEROES||• Battle Machine|
|RESOURCES||• Gold Mine • Gold Storage • Builder Hall • Elixir Storage • Elixir Collector • Clock Tower • Gem Mine|
|TRAPS||• Push Trap • Mega Mine • Mine • Spring Trap|
|TROOPS||• Baby Dragon • Raged Barbarian • Bomber • Night Witch/Bat • Sneaky Archer • Drop Ship • Beta Minion • Night Witch • Boxer Giant • Super P.E.K.K.A • Cannon Cart • Drop Ship/Skeleton • Hog Glider|
|BOOKS||• Book of Fighting • Book of Everything • Book of Building • Book of Heroes • Book of Spells|
|POTIONS||• Builder Potion • Power Potion • Clock Tower Potion • Training Potion • Resource Potion|
|RUNES||• Rune of Dark Elixir • Rune of Builder Gold • Rune of Elixir • Rune of Gold • Rune of Builder Elixir|
|RINGS||• Wall Ring|
|HAMMERS||• Hammer of Fighting • Hammer of Building • Hammer of Heroes • Hammer of Spells|