2 months ago418 Views150 Downloads7 Likes
Keep flying pests away with flurries of small rockets! It's like a bug zapper, but prettier.
|size on board||damage type||attack speed||unit type targeted||range|
|2x2||Single Target||3 shots every 0.8s||Air||10 tiles|
|Level||damage per second||damage per shot||hitpoints||build cost||build time||experience gained||builder hall level required|
- Firecrackers are the Builder Base version of Air Defense. Like the Air Defense, they attack flying units; however, they are slightly less powerful while also being slightly smaller covering a 2x2 space.
- Firecrackers can only target and shoot one air troop at a time. However, it attacks 3 times every time it fires.
- They cannot harm ground-based units, or interfere with them in any way other than potentially distracting them from attacking a more valuable target (e.g. the Builder Hall).
- The Firecrackers is unlocked at Builder Hall Level 3.
- Firecrackers have low hitpoints, so protect it well as it can get taken out easily.
- Its moderate damage but high range makes it good to pair with Air Bombs. The Air Bombs do high, area damage in a small range while the firecrackers snipe away at long range.
- At Builder Hall level 3, Firecrackers are an essential defense against Beta Minions as the Archer Tower and Hidden Tesla can both be distracted by ground units.
- At level 1, the Firecrackers appears to be a wooden box with ropes with fireworks pointing out.
- At level 2, the box is reinforced with steel on all of the edges.
- At level 3, the box is moved on top of a base composed of five wooden planks resting on four stone blocks.
- At level 4, the four stone blocks in the corners are replaced by a solid stone base reinforced with steel.
- At level 5, the box and the planks are replaced by a square "fence" of wooden planks embedded into the base.
- At level 6, additional steel reinforcements appear on the corner edges as well as the top of the wooden planks.
- At level 7, it develops a small stone platform on the bottom which wraps around the box.
- At level 8, gold plating is added to all four corners and the fireworks develop a black and yellow striped pattern.
- Despite its similarity to an Air Defense and having burst shots, currently no Gear Up of the Air Defense is known to be upcoming.
- Behind the Strongman's Caravan during the Clan Games, a cart with what resembles level 2 Firecrackers can be seen, with different colors to match those of the Clan Games.
|Tapping this icon displays information about the Firecrackers, such as Level, Damage Per Second, Hitpoints, Range, Damage Type, Targets and Favorite Target.|
|Tapping this icon begins upgrading the Firecrackers to the next level, if you have enough resources and a free Master Builder. When the Firecrackers is at maximum level, this icon is not shown.|
|Tapping this icon instantly upgrades the Firecrackers to the next level, at the cost of one Hammer of Building if you have one. When the Firecrackers is at maximum level, this icon is not shown.|
|Tapping this icon, which is displayed only while an upgrade is in progress, instantly finishes that upgrade at the cost of the displayed number of Gems.|
|Tapping this icon, which is displayed only while an upgrade is in progress, instantly finishes that upgrade at the cost of one Book of Building. This icon is only shown if you have at least one Book of Building.|
|Tapping this icon, which is displayed only while an upgrade is in progress, instantly finishes that upgrade at the cost of one Book of Everything. This icon is only shown if you have at least one Book of Everything but do not have a Book of Building.|
|Tapping this icon, which is displayed only while an upgrade is in progress, cancels the current upgrade and refunds half of the upgrade cost.|
|ARMY||• Builder Barracks • Star Laboratory • Battle Machine Altar • Army Camp|
|DEFENSE||• Double Cannon • Crusher • Archer Tower • Roaster • Guard Post • Cannon • Giant Cannon • Firecrackers • Multi Mortar • Hidden Tesla • Wall • Air Bombs • Mega Tesla • Lava Launcher|
|HEROES||• Battle Machine|
|RESOURCES||• Gold Mine • Gold Storage • Builder Hall • Elixir Storage • Elixir Collector • Clock Tower • Gem Mine|
|TRAPS||• Push Trap • Mega Mine • Mine • Spring Trap|
|TROOPS||• Baby Dragon • Raged Barbarian • Bomber • Night Witch/Bat • Sneaky Archer • Drop Ship • Beta Minion • Night Witch • Boxer Giant • Super P.E.K.K.A • Cannon Cart • Drop Ship/Skeleton|
|BOOKS||• Book of Fighting • Book of Everything • Book of Building • Book of Heroes • Book of Spells|
|POTIONS||• Builder Potion • Power Potion • Clock Tower Potion • Training Potion • Resource Potion|
|RUNES||• Rune of Dark Elixir • Rune of Builder Gold • Rune of Elixir • Rune of Gold • Rune of Builder Elixir|
|RINGS||• Wall Ring|
|HAMMERS||• Hammer of Fighting • Hammer of Building • Hammer of Heroes • Hammer of Spells|