Leave a special surprise gift for your enemies. Your generosity will surely be rewarded!
|size on board||damage||cost||rearm cost||build time||town hall level required||trigger radius||number of strikes||damage type||unit type targeted||favorite target|
|1x1||20||1,000||1,000||Instant||4||1 tile||5||Single Target||Ground & Air||Any|
- Limited time special defense: Santa Strike! Call in an air strike of explosive presents (but what is inside the boxes?)
- This trap was added by Supercell for the 2013 winter holiday season as part of the 5 December 2013 update and this trap is adding for Christmas season only.
- When detonated, Santa Claus will fly by in his sled and "deliver" Christmas presents that explode when they hit the ground.
- The effect is similar to the Lightning Spell in that it does damage randomly in a fixed radius.
- Each time the trap is set off, it will drop 5 presents. When you collect the presents, each one will give you 5,000 Elixir.
- The trap deals damage to ground and air troops.
- The presents actually take a while to do damage to troops.
- There is a subtle difference between the trap and the presents, the presents are slightly smaller and the trap and the orientation of the bow is different.
- The Santa Strike's "present" bombs only damage units if they are standing directly on the tiles that the presents hit; otherwise no damage is dealt.
- The "Unpleasant Present", a similar trap with the same appearance, was available in the 2012 winter holiday update.
- The Santa Strike is the second trap with Santa instead of an auto-damage effect.
- There's an easter egg implemented most likely in the most recent update. At the Goblin Picnic in the Single Player Campaign, use a Jump Spell at the P.E.K.K.A Statue and try to convince ground Troops to go through the P.E.K.K.A Statue, they'll trip on something, shortly afterwards Santa Claus will appear and drop down presents.
|Tapping this icon displays information about the Santa Strike, such as Re-arm cost, Damage Type and Targets.|
|Tapping this icon re-arms this Santa Strike. This icon is only displayed after this Santa Strike has been triggered during an enemy attack.|
|Tapping this icon re-arms all Traps. This icon is only displayed when one or more of your Traps have been triggered in a previous enemy attack.|
|This icon informs you that all Traps are armed. It is not tappable, and replaces the re-arm icons.|
|ARMY||• Builder Barracks • Star Laboratory • Battle Machine Altar • Army Camp|
|DEFENSE||• Double Cannon • Crusher • Archer Tower • Roaster • Guard Post • Cannon • Giant Cannon • Firecrackers • Multi Mortar • Hidden Tesla • Wall • Air Bombs • Mega Tesla • Lava Launcher|
|HEROES||• Battle Machine|
|RESOURCES||• Gold Mine • Gold Storage • Builder Hall • Elixir Storage • Elixir Collector • Clock Tower • Gem Mine|
|TRAPS||• Push Trap • Mega Mine • Mine • Spring Trap|
|TROOPS||• Baby Dragon • Raged Barbarian • Bomber • Night Witch/Bat • Sneaky Archer • Drop Ship • Beta Minion • Night Witch • Boxer Giant • Super P.E.K.K.A • Cannon Cart • Drop Ship/Skeleton • Hog Glider|
|BOOKS||• Book of Fighting • Book of Everything • Book of Building • Book of Heroes • Book of Spells|
|POTIONS||• Builder Potion • Power Potion • Clock Tower Potion • Training Potion • Resource Potion|
|RUNES||• Rune of Dark Elixir • Rune of Builder Gold • Rune of Elixir • Rune of Gold • Rune of Builder Elixir|
|RINGS||• Wall Ring|
|HAMMERS||• Hammer of Fighting • Hammer of Building • Hammer of Heroes • Hammer of Spells|