3 years ago2246 Views2 Down7 Likes0 !
These storages contain the elixir pumped from underground. Upgrade them to increase the maximum amount of elixir your can store.
|size on board||currency type|
|Level||capacity||hitpoints||build cost||build time||experience gained||town hall level required|
Wallpapers of Elixir Storage
- The Elixir Storage allows you to save your hard earned Elixir so that you can use it for future upgrades. While a maximum-level storage unit is capable of storing 2 million Elixir, the amount of Elixir an attacker may loot now depends on the defender's Town Hall level (See Loot Percentage and Storage CAP below). When your Elixir Storages are full, any Elixir gained from raids will not go into your Elixir Storage, but will count to the total amount of loot stolen from the player. It will also count toward the Elixir Escapade Achievement.
- Elixir Storages are still fully functional while being upgraded.
- Upgrading your Elixir Storage to a higher level than you require for storage purposes can potentially save Elixir in a raid. As an attacker receives an amount of Elixir proportional to the percentage of damage each hit causes, the higher health of the upgraded building results in less Elixir per hit. It also takes longer to destroy, giving you more time for your defenses to destroy the attacker before they can steal all the available Elixir.
- The Elixir Storage is the counterpart of the Gold Storage, and vice versa.
- Although it stores Elixir, it is upgraded with Gold.
- Elixir Storage undergoes significant visual changes at levels 5, 9, 10 and 12.
- At level 1, the Elixir Storage consists of a stoppered spherical storage vessel supported by a pair of wooden stakes.
- At level 2, another vessel is added.
- At level 3, a third vessel is added.
- At level 4, another vessel is added.
- At level 5, the vessels are replaced by a single, large vessel.
- At level 6, the vessel grows larger.
- At level 7, the vessel grows even larger.
- At level 8, the vessel grows larger.
- At level 9, the two wooden support stakes are removed in favor of four golden yellow footings. The vessel's stopper is also replaced by a grey metal spigot near the base of the vessel.
- At level 10, the four footings received spiked armor plating on each corner.
- At level 11, the Storage gains a spiked metal band around the waist of the vessel.
- At level 12, it gains large stone footings, parts of the spigot are lined with gold, and a large hole is cut in the top, similar to the Dark Elixir Storage.
- The word "Elixir" comes from "al iksir", which is the Arabic word for miracle substances. Dating back to the third century BC, Elixir was rumored to change base metals into gold and prolong life indefinitely.
- Troops running from the Barracks to Army Camps that pass behind a storage will be seen as a silhouette as they pass behind.
- This only happens if Elixir Storages are upgraded to level 5 or higher and are more than half way full.
- As of the 7.156 update, storages are completely immune to the effects of the Lightning and Earthquake Spell.
- The level 9 storage tank seem to be "floating" on its supports.
- It is possible to overflow the Elixir Storage, but only by purchasing special resource packs found in the shop for real money. If this is done, any excess Elixir will remain in the storage, and until the excess is removed (either by spending the Elixir or being raided), any Elixir earned from raids will be lost, just as if the Elixir Storage was full.
|Tapping this icon displays information about the Elixir Storage, such as Level, Storage Capacity and Hitpoints.|
|Tapping this icon begins upgrading the Elixir Storage to the next level, if you have enough resources and a free Builder. When the Elixir Storage is at maximum level, this icon is not shown.|
|Tapping this icon instantly upgrades the Elixir Storage to the next level, at the cost of one Hammer of Building if you have one. When the Elixir Storage is at maximum level, this icon is not shown.|
|Tapping this icon, which is displayed only while an upgrade is in progress, instantly finishes that upgrade at the cost of the displayed number of Gems.|
|Tapping this icon, which is displayed only while an upgrade is in progress, instantly finishes that upgrade at the cost of one Book of Building. This icon is only shown if you have at least one Book of Building.|
|Tapping this icon, which is displayed only while an upgrade is in progress, instantly finishes that upgrade at the cost of one Book of Everything. This icon is only shown if you have at least one Book of Everything but do not have a Book of Building.|
|Tapping this icon, which is displayed only while an upgrade is in progress, boosts all your Builders for 1 hour by a factor of ten, at the cost of one Builder Potion. This icon is only shown if you have at least one Builder Potion.|
|Tapping this icon, which is displayed only while an upgrade is in progress, cancels the current upgrade and refunds half of the upgrade cost.|
|Tapping this icon completely fills the Elixir Storages, at the cost of one Rune of Elixir. This icon is only shown if you have at least one Rune of Elixir.|
|ARMY||• Builder Barracks • Star Laboratory • Battle Machine Altar • Army Camp|
|DEFENSE||• Double Cannon • Crusher • Archer Tower • Roaster • Guard Post • Cannon • Giant Cannon • Firecrackers • Multi Mortar • Hidden Tesla • Wall • Air Bombs • Mega Tesla • Lava Launcher|
|HEROES||• Battle Machine|
|RESOURCES||• Gold Mine • Gold Storage • Builder Hall • Elixir Storage • Elixir Collector • Clock Tower • Gem Mine|
|TRAPS||• Push Trap • Mega Mine • Mine • Spring Trap|
|TROOPS||• Baby Dragon • Raged Barbarian • Bomber • Night Witch/Bat • Sneaky Archer • Drop Ship • Beta Minion • Night Witch • Boxer Giant • Super P.E.K.K.A • Cannon Cart • Drop Ship/Skeleton • Hog Glider|
|BOOKS||• Book of Fighting • Book of Everything • Book of Building • Book of Heroes • Book of Spells|
|POTIONS||• Builder Potion • Power Potion • Clock Tower Potion • Training Potion • Resource Potion|
|RUNES||• Rune of Dark Elixir • Rune of Builder Gold • Rune of Elixir • Rune of Gold • Rune of Builder Elixir|
|RINGS||• Wall Ring|
|HAMMERS||• Hammer of Fighting • Hammer of Building • Hammer of Heroes • Hammer of Spells|