3 months ago150 Views8 Down3 Likes0 !
Fearlessly summons flocks of flying creatures and, unlike her sister, leaves the grass in pristine condition.
|special ability||spring weight||builder barracks level required||attack speed||attack type||movement speed||range||number of units per army camp|
|Bat Swarm||12||8||0.7s||Area Splash||12||4 tiles||2|
|Level||damage per second||damage per attack||hitpoints||bats summon cooldown||bats summoned||number of bat swarm||research cost||star laboratory level required||research time|
|1||90||63||200||6.8s||2 (Max 3)||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|2||90||63||200||5.6s||2 (Max 3)||N/A||600,000||5||12h|
|3||99||69.3||220||5.6s||2 (Max 3)||N/A||700,000||6||12h|
|4||99||69.3||220||5.6s||2 (Max 3)||2||800,000||6||1d|
|5||109||76.3||242||5.6s||2 (Max 3)||2||900,000||6||1d|
|6||109||76.3||242||6.8s||3 (Max 4)||2||1,000,000||6||2d|
|7||120||84||266||6.8s||3 (Max 4)||2||1,100,000||6||2d|
|8||120||84||266||5.6s||3 (Max 4)||2||1,200,000||6||2d|
|9||132||92.4||293||5.6s||3 (Max 4)||2||1,300,000||6||2d|
|10||132||92.4||293||5.6s||3 (Max 4)||4||1,400,000||6||2d|
|11||145||101.5||322||5.6s||3 (Max 4)||4||1,600,000||6||2d|
|12||145||101.5||322||6.8s||4 (Max 5)||4||1,800,000||6||2d|
|13||160||112||354||6.8s||4 (Max 5)||4||2,500,000||7||3d|
|14||160||112||354||5.6s||4 (Max 5)||4||2,700,000||7||3d|
|15||176||123.2||389||5.6s||4 (Max 5)||4||3,500,000||8||4d|
|16||176||123.2||389||5.6s||4 (Max 5)||6||3,700,000||8||4d|
|17||194||135.8||428||5.6s||4 (Max 5)||6||4,200,000||9||5d|
|18||213||149.1||471||5.6s||4 (Max 5)||6||4,400,000||9||5d|
Wallpapers of Night Witch
3 months ago625 Views223 Down4 Likes5 !
- The Night Witch is a Builder Base troop unlocked at Builder Barracks level 8.
- The Night Witch is a single target range troop, which will periodically spawn Bats, in which are single target melee air units. This is similar to how the Witch spawns Skeletons.
- Her Special Ability, Bat Swarm, allows her to explode into bats when she dies. The ability is unlocked at level 4.
- Night Witches have no preferred target when attacking; they will simply attack the closest building to them. However, once they become aware of enemy Guard Post troops (either by being attacked themselves or being near another friendly troop under attack), they will leave their previously targeted building and engage the enemy troops instead. Once all of the nearby enemy troops are defeated, they will proceed to attack the nearest building from their current location.
- The Bats spawned could be used as an advantage, by attacking as an air unit.
- The Battle Machine works well with the Night Witch, as the Battle Machine has a lot of hitpoints to tank hits for the Night Witch while the Night Witch aids the Battle Machine from behind.
- However, because Night Witches are ranged units, they are likely to travel around the outside of the base, not following the battle machine. You can counteract this by bringing Bombers and Raged Barbarians which will help funnel the night witches in.
- It is a good idea to spawn her at the corner of the map, because she can stack up Bats before she starts attacking, but beware of possible Mega Mines placed at the corners, for they will destroy the Night Witches as she gets closer to the base. To counteract this, place the Battle Machine before Night Witches.
- Placing one or two Night Witches a few tiles behind a Boxer Giant is a good strategy. The Giant will tank enemy defenses while the Witches summon lots of Bats and chip away at the enemy's structures without being targeted. This strategy, however, is vulnerable to Multi Mortars if the troops are not placed a few tiles away from each other due to it's large splash radius.
- Any Bats spawned by the Night Witch are vulnerable to Air Bombs and Roasters.
- Unlike Skeletons, the Bats cannot protect the Night Witch from ground attacks. This makes her especially vulnerable to ground defenses such as the Double Cannon or Multi Mortar.
- Make sure to protect your defenses like Air Bombs or the Roaster so your defenses can take the Night Witch out before she can stack up her Bats.
- At level 1, she is a woman with a red cloak, a black cape, and glowing blue eyes.
- At level 5, she gains a blood-red colored mist from below her.
- At level 9, the top of her staff changes to gold.
- At level 13, she wears a crown-like piece of jewelry with gold trim on her head to match the staff.
- The Night Witch is a troop that originated from Clash Royale.
- However, she shoots the same projectile as the Witch, as opposed to the Clash Royale melee counterpart.
- Coincidentally, she received a nerf in both Clash of Clans and Clash Royale.
- The Night Witch is the only troop to unlock its ability at level 4 as opposed to level 2.
- The Night Witch appears to be wearing a blue coat in its info page, but actually wears a red coat when you deploy them.
- The Night Witch was nerfed before pre-release. Its base hitpoints were reduced by 50, its death spawn reduced by 2, and its max Bats spawned by 1.
|ARMY||• Builder Barracks • Star Laboratory • Battle Machine Altar • Army Camp|
|DEFENSE||• Double Cannon • Crusher • Archer Tower • Roaster • Guard Post • Cannon • Giant Cannon • Firecrackers • Multi Mortar • Hidden Tesla • Wall • Air Bombs • Mega Tesla • Lava Launcher|
|HEROES||• Battle Machine|
|RESOURCES||• Gold Mine • Gold Storage • Builder Hall • Elixir Storage • Elixir Collector • Clock Tower • Gem Mine|
|TRAPS||• Push Trap • Mega Mine • Mine • Spring Trap|
|TROOPS||• Baby Dragon • Raged Barbarian • Bomber • Night Witch/Bat • Sneaky Archer • Drop Ship • Beta Minion • Night Witch • Boxer Giant • Super P.E.K.K.A • Cannon Cart • Drop Ship/Skeleton • Hog Glider|
|BOOKS||• Book of Fighting • Book of Everything • Book of Building • Book of Heroes • Book of Spells|
|POTIONS||• Builder Potion • Power Potion • Clock Tower Potion • Training Potion • Resource Potion|
|RUNES||• Rune of Dark Elixir • Rune of Builder Gold • Rune of Elixir • Rune of Gold • Rune of Builder Elixir|
|RINGS||• Wall Ring|
|HAMMERS||• Hammer of Fighting • Hammer of Building • Hammer of Heroes • Hammer of Spells|