Who would've thought that pumpkins make for good makeshift armor? The pumpkin helmets provide these regular Barbarians some extra hitpoints until they get destroyed.
|preferred target||attack type||housing space||movement speed||attack speed||barracks level required||range|
|None||Melee (Ground Only)||1||16||1s||1||0.4 tiles|
|Level||damage per second||damage per attack||hitpoints||shield hitpoints||training cost||town hall level required|
- The Pumpkin Barbarian was a temporary troop that was available during the 2017 Halloween, along with Giant Skeleton.
- They act like regular Barbarians wearing pumpkin helmets that prevents them from being killed in one shot, like the shields in Clash Royale. However, they can still be bounced away by Spring Traps.
- After the pumpkin helmet gets destroyed, they become regular Barbarians.
- Pumpkin Barbarians have no preferred target when attacking; they will simply attack the closest building. However, once they become aware of enemy Clan Castle troops, Heroes, or Skeleton Trap skeletons (either by being attacked themselves or by being near another friendly troop under attack), they will leave their previously targeted building and instead engage the enemy troops. Once all of the nearby enemy troops are defeated, the Pumpkin Barbarians will proceed to attack the nearest structure.
- The Pumpkin Barbarians are completely superior to normal Barbarians of equal level, having a shield in the form of a pumpkin whilst having the same health, damage and training cost. If you use Barbarians in your attacks you can replace them with Pumpkin Barbarians which can be more helpful in your attacks.
- Since they have a similar nature to Barbarians, you can use them in the same fashion as you would with regular Barbarians. For instance, you can pair them with Archers (and Minions) to form a cheap farming composition.
- Since their pumpkins prevent them from being one-shotted by anything, it is much less risky to use them in large groups since a Giant Bomb will merely remove their pumpkins if they still have it on. However, the pumpkins have low hitpoints and can be easily removed by any ground defense or even a Bomb.
- You could have a maximum of 240 Pumpkin Barbarians at one time in a complete set of fully upgraded Army Camps. This number increases to 320 if you include the 40 that could fit into a fully upgraded Clan Castle. On the battlefield, you could clone an additional 80 Pumpkin Barbarians with two fully upgraded Clone Spells.
- Like all other temporary troops and spells, the Pumpkin Barbarian can't be donated ,and can't be upgraded in the Laboratory. However, their levels are dependent on Town Hall level.
- The Pumpkin Barbarian is the only temporary troop not to directly come from Clash Royale. However, this troop's mechanics could have been inspired by a Clash Royale troop, Guards.
|ARMY||• Builder Barracks • Star Laboratory • Battle Machine Altar • Army Camp|
|DEFENSE||• Double Cannon • Crusher • Archer Tower • Roaster • Guard Post • Cannon • Giant Cannon • Firecrackers • Multi Mortar • Hidden Tesla • Wall • Air Bombs • Mega Tesla • Lava Launcher|
|HEROES||• Battle Machine|
|RESOURCES||• Gold Mine • Gold Storage • Builder Hall • Elixir Storage • Elixir Collector • Clock Tower • Gem Mine|
|TRAPS||• Push Trap • Mega Mine • Mine • Spring Trap|
|TROOPS||• Baby Dragon • Raged Barbarian • Bomber • Night Witch/Bat • Sneaky Archer • Drop Ship • Beta Minion • Night Witch • Boxer Giant • Super P.E.K.K.A • Cannon Cart • Drop Ship/Skeleton • Hog Glider|
|BOOKS||• Book of Fighting • Book of Everything • Book of Building • Book of Heroes • Book of Spells|
|POTIONS||• Builder Potion • Power Potion • Clock Tower Potion • Training Potion • Resource Potion|
|RUNES||• Rune of Dark Elixir • Rune of Builder Gold • Rune of Elixir • Rune of Gold • Rune of Builder Elixir|
|RINGS||• Wall Ring|
|HAMMERS||• Hammer of Fighting • Hammer of Building • Hammer of Heroes • Hammer of Spells|