13 days ago811 Views309 Down13 Likes1 !
Big boned from early age, the Giant Skeleton was always destined to blow up more than just walls. His massive bomb damages everything around him after he is destroyed.
|preferred target||attack type||housing space||movement speed||attack speed||barracks level required||range|
|Defenses||Melee (Ground Only)||20||12||2s||3||1 tile|
|Level||damage per second||damage per attack||death damage||hitpoints||town hall level required||training cost|
- The Giant Skeleton was a temporary troop that was available during the 2017 Halloween, along with Pumpkin Barbarian. They were made available again during the "Jack Skellingboom" event, along with the Ice Wizard, which lasted from 12/28/17 until 1/3/18. They are making available once agin on Halloween 2018, along with Skeleton Barrel.
- They have high hitpoints, and do massive damage upon death.
- Giant Skeletons prioritize defensive structures above all other targets, and will bypass all other types of enemy buildings and troops while any defenses remain on the battlefield. This is true even if they are under attack by enemy Clan Castle troops, heroes or Skeleton Trap skeletons. Note that like all troops that prioritize defenses, Giant Skeletons do not consider the Clan Castle to be a defense regardless of whether or not it contains enemy troops, but do consider the defending Grand Warden and the level 12 Town Hall (if its Giga Tesla has been triggered) to be defensive buildings. Once all defenses are destroyed, Giant Skeletons become like any other troop with no preferred target; they will attack the nearest building to them regardless of type, and will turn and attack enemy units if they become aware of any nearby.
- You can have a maximum of 14 Giant Skeletons at one time in a complete set of fully upgraded Army Camps. This number increases to 16 if you include the 2 that can fit into a fully upgraded Clan Castle. On the battlefield, you can clone an additional 3 Giant Skeletons with three level 2 or higher Clone Spells.
- The Giant Skeleton can't be donated, due to being temporary.
- Like all other temporary troops and spells, the Giant Skeleton can't be upgraded in the Laboratory. Instead, they depend on the player's Town Hall level.To calculate the health and damage statistics, two factors are considered: the base statistic and Town Hall multiplier.The base statistic for each Town Hall level equals the DPH and HP of certain levels of Giants.Each base statistic is multiplied by a fixed multiplier for each Town Hall level; the multiplier follows a roughly linear scale. For Town Hall level x, the multiplier is $ (\lfloor 30 + (x-1)*70/11 \rfloor)/100 $. Once the multiplier is applied, the statistic is rounded down to give the final statistic.Note that other statistics, such as training cost and death damage, are not multiplied by the multiplier.
- To calculate the health and damage statistics, two factors are considered: the base statistic and Town Hall multiplier.
- The base statistic for each Town Hall level equals the DPH and HP of certain levels of Giants.
- Each base statistic is multiplied by a fixed multiplier for each Town Hall level; the multiplier follows a roughly linear scale. For Town Hall level x, the multiplier is $ (\lfloor 30 + (x-1)*70/11 \rfloor)/100 $. Once the multiplier is applied, the statistic is rounded down to give the final statistic.
- Note that other statistics, such as training cost and death damage, are not multiplied by the multiplier.
- The Giant Skeleton is the third temporary troop that comes from Clash Royale, after Ice Wizard and Battle Ram. It's one of the two temporary troops that prioritize defenses in Clash of Clans but doesn't only attack buildings in Clash Royale, the other is the Ice Wizard.
- The Giant Skeleton does equal damage as a Giant of the same level, and has 2.5 times the Giant's hitpoints.
- Unlike his Clash Royale Counterpart, he attacks only defenses instead of everything.
|ARMY||• Builder Barracks • Star Laboratory • Battle Machine Altar • Army Camp|
|DEFENSE||• Double Cannon • Crusher • Archer Tower • Roaster • Guard Post • Cannon • Giant Cannon • Firecrackers • Multi Mortar • Hidden Tesla • Wall • Air Bombs • Mega Tesla • Lava Launcher|
|HEROES||• Battle Machine|
|RESOURCES||• Gold Mine • Gold Storage • Builder Hall • Elixir Storage • Elixir Collector • Clock Tower • Gem Mine|
|TRAPS||• Push Trap • Mega Mine • Mine • Spring Trap|
|TROOPS||• Baby Dragon • Raged Barbarian • Bomber • Night Witch/Bat • Sneaky Archer • Drop Ship • Beta Minion • Night Witch • Boxer Giant • Super P.E.K.K.A • Cannon Cart • Drop Ship/Skeleton • Hog Glider|
|BOOKS||• Book of Fighting • Book of Everything • Book of Building • Book of Heroes • Book of Spells|
|POTIONS||• Builder Potion • Power Potion • Clock Tower Potion • Training Potion • Resource Potion|
|RUNES||• Rune of Dark Elixir • Rune of Builder Gold • Rune of Elixir • Rune of Gold • Rune of Builder Elixir|
|RINGS||• Wall Ring|
|HAMMERS||• Hammer of Fighting • Hammer of Building • Hammer of Heroes • Hammer of Spells|