The Builder Barracks trains troops for Versus Battles! You can also quickly swap troops immediately before attacking. Upgrade the Builder Barracks to unlock more troop types!
|size on board|
|Level||boost cost||build time||experience gained||hitpoints||builder hall level required||unit unlocked|
|11||2,000,000||1d 12h||360||1,111||9||Hog Glider|
- The Builder Barracks trains Builder Base Troops. Unlike the other types of Barracks, however, the Builder Barracks does not require any kind of resource to produce Builder Base Troops.
- The Builder Barracks is unlocked at Builder Hall level 2.
- The troops trained by the Builder Barracks is stored in the Army Camps.
- Unlike the Home Village, you can only have 1 Builder Barracks. As a consequence, you cannot train troops when the Builder Barracks is upgrading.
- However, you can use Gems to instantly fill all Army Camps.
- In addition to this, the Builder Base Troops are interchangeable just before an attack begins.
- Builder Base Troops have special abilities that can be used in a battle.
- You can boost the speed of training troops using the Clock Tower.
- Each Army Camp of troops takes only one minute to train regardless of what type of troop is being trained. However, unlike the Barracks in the Home Village, you are unable to queue additional troops; also, you cannot attack without a full army.
- The Builder Barracks undergoes significant visual changes at almost every level.
- At level 1, the Builder Barracks is a square building with a sloped red roof and two crossed swords on top, resembling a Barracks from the Home Village. In addition to the above features, there is a stone structure on one side with a chimney on top. There is a sword rack visibly seen on the left side of the entrance, signifying the availability to train Raged Barbarians.
- At level 2, the sword rack is replaced with an archery target on the other side of the Builder Barracks, implying the ability to train Sneaky Archers. The stone structure gains a wooden panel and the chimney is extended.
- At level 3, the archery target is moved to the left side of the entrance. In its place is a punching bag, implying the ability to train Boxer Giants. The stone structure's wooden panel is replaced by a hinged door, which is seen to be open.
- At level 4, the punching bag is replaced by a cauldron, probably for the Beta Minions unlocked at this level. In addition to this, the corners and bases of the Builder Barracks are reinforced with stone and metal.
- At level 5, the cauldron is replaced with a rack full of bombs, implying the ability to train Bombers.
- At level 6, the rack of bombs is removed and the pair of crossed swords at the top is replaced by a louvered steel vent containing what appears to be lava. This implies that Baby Dragons are able to be trained.
- At level 7, the vent is replaced by a cannon's barrel, implying the ability to train Cannon Carts at this level.
- At level 8, the cannon is closed, and the Night Witch's staff can be seen, as well as some bats, implying the ability to train Night Witches at this level.
- At level 9, the closed hatch seen on the previous level is replaced by a octagonal platform with a skull, resembling that on the Home Village Witch's staff, underneath it. Rope can be seen on the platform, tethered to the ground. The Night Witch's staff is replaced by a sword rack. These features imply the ability to train Drop Ships at this level.
- At level 10, the Drop Ship skull and rope has been removed, the archery target absent from the previous level has returned, moved next to the entrance, the roof also gains metal platings, nailed down with golden nails. Resting on top of the building is a purple glowing P.E.K.K.A head, denoting the ability to train the Super P.E.K.K.A.
- The Builder Barracks, unlike the Home Village Barracks, has a chimney on the side, much like a blacksmith's shop would, presumably to craft the weapons for the troops.
|Tapping this icon begins upgrading the Builder Barracks to the next level, if you have enough resources and a free Master Builder. When the Builder Barracks is at maximum level, this icon is not shown.|
|Tapping this icon, which is displayed only while an upgrade is in progress, instantly finishes that upgrade at the cost of the displayed number of Gems.|
|Tapping this icon, which is displayed only while an upgrade is in progress, instantly finishes that upgrade at the cost of one Book of Building. This icon is only shown if you have at least one Book of Building.|
|Tapping this icon, which is displayed only while an upgrade is in progress, instantly finishes that upgrade at the cost of one Book of Everything. This icon is only shown if you have at least one Book of Everything but do not have a Book of Building.|
|Tapping this icon, which is displayed only while an upgrade is in progress, cancels the current upgrade and refunds half of the upgrade cost.|
|Tapping this icon opens up the troop training interface, allowing you to train troops.|
|ARMY||• Builder Barracks • Star Laboratory • Battle Machine Altar • Army Camp|
|DEFENSE||• Double Cannon • Crusher • Archer Tower • Roaster • Guard Post • Cannon • Giant Cannon • Firecrackers • Multi Mortar • Hidden Tesla • Wall • Air Bombs • Mega Tesla • Lava Launcher|
|HEROES||• Battle Machine|
|RESOURCES||• Gold Mine • Gold Storage • Builder Hall • Elixir Storage • Elixir Collector • Clock Tower • Gem Mine|
|TRAPS||• Push Trap • Mega Mine • Mine • Spring Trap|
|TROOPS||• Baby Dragon • Raged Barbarian • Bomber • Night Witch/Bat • Sneaky Archer • Drop Ship • Beta Minion • Night Witch • Boxer Giant • Super P.E.K.K.A • Cannon Cart • Drop Ship/Skeleton • Hog Glider|
|BOOKS||• Book of Fighting • Book of Everything • Book of Building • Book of Heroes • Book of Spells|
|POTIONS||• Builder Potion • Power Potion • Clock Tower Potion • Training Potion • Resource Potion|
|RUNES||• Rune of Dark Elixir • Rune of Builder Gold • Rune of Elixir • Rune of Gold • Rune of Builder Elixir|
|RINGS||• Wall Ring|
|HAMMERS||• Hammer of Fighting • Hammer of Building • Hammer of Heroes • Hammer of Spells|