2 years ago1765 Views404 Down64 Likes17 !
Four Barbarians holding a big log race ahead to batter down their target, dealing big bonus damage if they connect; then they fight on with their swords!
|preferred target||attack type||housing space||movement speed||barracks level required||range||training cost|
|Walls (Damage x4)||Ground||4||32||3||1 tile||250|
|Level||damage||damage vs walls||hitpoints||town hall level required||training cost|
- The Battle Ram is a temporary troop released in August 2017 as part of the Clashiversary events. It was available from UTC 07:00 4/8/17 to UTC 07:00 11/8/17, and again from UTC 07:00 31/8/17 to UTC 07:00 7/9/17.
- When deployed, the Battle Ram moves quickly and will attempt to ram the nearest target at speed, dealing moderately high damage if successful. When its hitpoints are depleted or when it has hit a target, it will break apart to reveal four Barbarians.
- Battle Rams prioritize Walls above all other targets, and will completely ignore any building or enemy troop while even a single segment of Wall exists on the battlefield.If all Wall segments are destroyed, Battle Rams become like any other troop with no preferred target; they will attack the nearest building to them regardless of type, and will turn and attack enemy units if they become aware of any nearby.
- Battle Rams are cheap to train yet they do a lot of damage should they successfully hit a target.
- A Rage Spell will help the Battle Ram do a lot more damage than it would normally do. With the Rage Spell's support, the Battle Ram would be able to do over 1,000 damage at Town Hall 11 (over 4,000 damage to Walls). However the Rage Spell's area of effect is relatively small compared to the whole village which makes it tough to utilise this technique properly.
- Battle Rams can make substitute Wall Breakers since they are much cheaper than Wall Breakers are. However, they do less damage than Wall Breakers do and take more housing space in that regard alone, yet they spawn high level Barbarians regardless of whether or not they hit a wall.
- Just like the Ice Wizard before it, the Battle Ram cannot be donated.
- Between its two appearances, the Battle Ram was reworked.Its housing space was decreased to 4 (from 5).Its Barbarians' damage and hitpoints were greatly increased.It now deals 4x damage to Walls and now preferentially targets them.
- Its housing space was decreased to 4 (from 5).
- Its Barbarians' damage and hitpoints were greatly increased.
- It now deals 4x damage to Walls and now preferentially targets them.
- You could have a maximum of 60 Battle Rams at one time in a complete set of fully upgraded Army Camps. This number increases to 80 if you include the 10 that could fit into a fully upgraded Clan Castle. On the battlefield, you could clone an additional 20 Battle Rams with two fully upgraded Clone Spells.
- The Battle Ram cannot be upgraded in the Laboratory, but its stats scale by Town Hall level; higher Town Halls will have stronger Battle Rams. At Town Hall level $ n $, the Battle Ram deals $ \lfloor 3.84*(7n+23) \rfloor $ damage and has $ \lfloor 3*(7n+23) \rfloor $ hitpoints. Its spawned Barbarians, in the Battle Ram's first appearance, did $ \lfloor 2.3+0.7n \rfloor $ damage per second and had $ \lfloor 0.45*(7n+23) \rfloor $ health. In the Battle Ram's second appearance, its spawned Barbarians do $ \lfloor 0.3*(7n+23) \rfloor $ damage per second and has $ \lfloor 1.25*(7n+23) \rfloor $ health.
- There is a special event where players must win ten Multiplayer Battles, using at least one-tenth of their army size in Battle Rams, which will reward players with 500 Experience and 250 Gems when completed.
- Unlike their Clash Royale counterpart, the "ram" is wielded by four Barbarians instead of two. The Battle Ram in this game will also attack defensive troops if given the chance, unlike the Clash Royale counterpart which strictly only attacks buildings.
- The Barbarians from the Battle Ram are not affected by the Barbarian King's Iron Fist ability.
- After it became unavailable to train, players that still had Battle Rams could keep them in their Army Camps, at least until the October 2018 update, when all such temporary troops disappeared after their period ended. This was also true for the Ice Wizard.
|ARMY||• Builder Barracks • Star Laboratory • Battle Machine Altar • Army Camp|
|DEFENSE||• Double Cannon • Crusher • Archer Tower • Roaster • Guard Post • Cannon • Giant Cannon • Firecrackers • Multi Mortar • Hidden Tesla • Wall • Air Bombs • Mega Tesla • Lava Launcher|
|HEROES||• Battle Machine|
|RESOURCES||• Gold Mine • Gold Storage • Builder Hall • Elixir Storage • Elixir Collector • Clock Tower • Gem Mine|
|TRAPS||• Push Trap • Mega Mine • Mine • Spring Trap|
|TROOPS||• Baby Dragon • Raged Barbarian • Bomber • Night Witch/Bat • Sneaky Archer • Drop Ship • Beta Minion • Night Witch • Boxer Giant • Super P.E.K.K.A • Cannon Cart • Drop Ship/Skeleton • Hog Glider|
|BOOKS||• Book of Fighting • Book of Everything • Book of Building • Book of Heroes • Book of Spells|
|POTIONS||• Builder Potion • Power Potion • Clock Tower Potion • Training Potion • Resource Potion|
|RUNES||• Rune of Dark Elixir • Rune of Builder Gold • Rune of Elixir • Rune of Gold • Rune of Builder Elixir|
|RINGS||• Wall Ring|
|HAMMERS||• Hammer of Fighting • Hammer of Building • Hammer of Heroes • Hammer of Spells|