What happens when a Tesla goes mega? Its powerful jolts deal heavy damage to even the toughest units!
|size on board||damage type||attack speed||unit type targeted||range|
|3x3||Chain Lightning||4s||Ground & Air||7 tiles|
|Level||damage per second||damage per shot||hitpoints||build cost||build time||experience gained||builder hall level required|
- The Mega Tesla is a defensive building in the Builder Base that unlocks at Builder Hall level 8.
- It is a defense that can damage both air and ground troops.
- The Mega Tesla attacks with chain lightning; the electricity it fires damages a first target within the range of the Tesla, and then, if possible, the bolt will arc towards a second target up to 3 tiles away from the first target and damage it as well.
- Try to swarm your opponent's base with Barbarians after breaking into the base so your other troops, like the Battle Machine, can stay safe.
- Drop Ships can tank several shots from the Mega Tesla and drops skeletons to distract it.
- The Mega Tesla deals high damage, but has a low fire rate. It is good to protect it using splash-damaging defenses and traps, such as the Roaster, Crusher, and Mega Mines, to prevent enemies from distracting it with lower-hitpoint troops.
- The Mega Tesla's Chain Lightning can chain onto a Sneaky Archer under her cloak and kill her, provided that it has another nearby target to attack first.
- The Mega Tesla undergoes significant visual changes at level 6, 7 and 8.
- When initially constructed, it is composed of a pyramid-type building with a golden tip, and multiple wooden supports.
- At level 2, the Mega Tesla gains a stone base and smaller beams in between the supports.
- At level 3, all ropes disappear and are replaced with wooden beams.
- At level 4, the electricity storages turn blue, and a diagonal beam replaces the other ones on the right side and gains a stone base.
- At level 5, a metal ring is put on top of the original stone supports and the stone supports change into stairs.
- At level 6, there are metal crosses replacing the wooden beams.
- At level 7, the Mega Tesla gains blue supports at the bottom of the golden tip.
- At level 8, the blue supports turn golden, and the golden tip is encased by a glowing Tesla coil.
- The Tesla coil on top of the Mega Tesla at level 8 resembles the Tesla coil on the Sparky from Clash Royale, another game created by Supercell.
- The coil is also based on the level 7 Laboratory and level 7 Hidden Tesla.
|Tapping this icon displays information about the Mega Tesla, such as Level, Damage Per Second, Hitpoints, Range, Damage Type, Targets and Favorite Target.|
|Tapping this icon begins upgrading the Mega Tesla to the next level, if you have enough resources and a free Master Builder. When the Mega Tesla is at maximum level, this icon is not shown.|
|Tapping this icon instantly upgrades the Mega Tesla to the next level, at the cost of one Hammer of Building if you have one. When the Mega Tesla is at maximum level, this icon is not shown.|
|Tapping this icon, which is displayed only while an upgrade is in progress, instantly finishes that upgrade at the cost of the displayed number of Gems.|
|Tapping this icon, which is displayed only while an upgrade is in progress, instantly finishes that upgrade at the cost of one Book of Building. This icon is only shown if you have at least one Book of Building.|
|Tapping this icon, which is displayed only while an upgrade is in progress, instantly finishes that upgrade at the cost of one Book of Everything. This icon is only shown if you have at least one Book of Everything but do not have a Book of Building.|
|Tapping this icon, which is displayed only while an upgrade is in progress, cancels the current upgrade and refunds half of the upgrade cost.|
|ARMY||• Builder Barracks • Star Laboratory • Battle Machine Altar • Army Camp|
|DEFENSE||• Double Cannon • Crusher • Archer Tower • Roaster • Guard Post • Cannon • Giant Cannon • Firecrackers • Multi Mortar • Hidden Tesla • Wall • Air Bombs • Mega Tesla • Lava Launcher|
|HEROES||• Battle Machine|
|RESOURCES||• Gold Mine • Gold Storage • Builder Hall • Elixir Storage • Elixir Collector • Clock Tower • Gem Mine|
|TRAPS||• Push Trap • Mega Mine • Mine • Spring Trap|
|TROOPS||• Baby Dragon • Raged Barbarian • Bomber • Night Witch/Bat • Sneaky Archer • Drop Ship • Beta Minion • Night Witch • Boxer Giant • Super P.E.K.K.A • Cannon Cart • Drop Ship/Skeleton • Hog Glider|
|BOOKS||• Book of Fighting • Book of Everything • Book of Building • Book of Heroes • Book of Spells|
|POTIONS||• Builder Potion • Power Potion • Clock Tower Potion • Training Potion • Resource Potion|
|RUNES||• Rune of Dark Elixir • Rune of Builder Gold • Rune of Elixir • Rune of Gold • Rune of Builder Elixir|
|RINGS||• Wall Ring|
|HAMMERS||• Hammer of Fighting • Hammer of Building • Hammer of Heroes • Hammer of Spells|