Elixir Storage - Builder Base
These storages contain the elixir pumped from underground. Upgrade them to increase the maximum amount of elixir you can store.
- The Elixir Storage is a resource building in the Builder Base that stores Elixir.
- The Elixir Storage is still fully functional while being upgraded.
- The Elixir Storage stores the same amount of Elixir as Gold in a Gold Storage of an equal level.
- The Elixir Storage is upgraded with Gold.
- The Elixir Storage undergoes a significant visual change at level 5.
- At level 1, the Elixir Storage consists of a spherical container with a wooden stopper held by wooden supports.
- At levels 2 to 4, one more spherical container is added at each level.
- At level 5, the storage turns into a larger sphere.
- At levels 6 to 8, the sphere gets larger.
- The Elixir Storage in the Builder Base stores more Elixir at equal levels than the ones in the Home Village.
- The Elixir stored in the Elixir Storage in the Builder Base is a darker hue than the Home Village's Elixir.
- It is possible to overflow the Elixir Storage, but only by purchasing special resource packs found in the shop for real money. If this is done, any excess Elixir will remain in the storage, and until the excess is removed by spending the Elixir, any Elixir earned from Versus Battles will be lost, just as if the Elixir Storage was full.
|size on board||currency type|
|Level||capacity||hitpoints||build cost||build time||experience gained||builder hall level required|
|Tapping this icon displays information about the Elixir Storage, such as Level, Storage Capacity and Hitpoints.|
|Tapping this icon begins upgrading the Elixir Storage to the next level, if you have enough resources and a free Master Builder. When the Elixir Storage is at maximum level, this icon is not shown.|
|Tapping this icon instantly upgrades the Elixir Storage to the next level, at the cost of one Hammer of Building if you have one. When the Elixir Storage is at maximum level, this icon is not shown.|
|Tapping this icon, which is displayed only while an upgrade is in progress, instantly finishes that upgrade at the cost of the displayed number of Gems.|
|Tapping this icon, which is displayed only while an upgrade is in progress, instantly finishes that upgrade at the cost of one Book of Building. This icon is only shown if you have at least one Book of Building.|
|Tapping this icon, which is displayed only while an upgrade is in progress, instantly finishes that upgrade at the cost of one Book of Everything. This icon is only shown if you have at least one Book of Everything but do not have a Book of Building.|
|Tapping this icon, which is displayed only while an upgrade is in progress, cancels the current upgrade and refunds half of the upgrade cost.|
|Tapping this icon completely fills the Elixir Storages, at the cost of one Rune of Builder Elixir. This icon is only shown if you have at least one Rune of Builder Elixir.|
|ARMY||• Builder Barracks • Star Laboratory • Battle Machine Altar • Army Camp|
|DEFENSE||• Double Cannon • Crusher • Archer Tower • Roaster • Guard Post • Cannon • Giant Cannon • Firecrackers • Multi Mortar • Hidden Tesla • Wall • Air Bombs • Mega Tesla • Lava Launcher|
|HEROES||• Battle Machine|
|RESOURCES||• Gold Mine • Gold Storage • Builder Hall • Elixir Storage • Elixir Collector • Clock Tower • Gem Mine|
|TRAPS||• Push Trap • Mega Mine • Mine • Spring Trap|
|TROOPS||• Baby Dragon • Raged Barbarian • Bomber • Night Witch/Bat • Sneaky Archer • Drop Ship • Beta Minion • Night Witch • Boxer Giant • Super P.E.K.K.A • Cannon Cart • Drop Ship/Skeleton|
|BOOKS||• Book of Fighting • Book of Everything • Book of Building • Book of Heroes • Book of Spells|
|POTIONS||• Builder Potion • Power Potion • Clock Tower Potion • Training Potion • Resource Potion|
|RUNES||• Rune of Dark Elixir • Rune of Builder Gold • Rune of Elixir • Rune of Gold • Rune of Builder Elixir|
|RINGS||• Wall Ring|
|HAMMERS||• Hammer of Fighting • Hammer of Building • Hammer of Heroes • Hammer of Spells|