a year ago1505 Views288 Down9 Likes1 !
This bottled curse from the Witch turns attackers mini-sized, temporarily reducing their hitpoints, damage and making them super cute. Harsh.
|size on board||shrink duration||cost||rearm cost||build time||town hall level required||trigger radius||effect radius||effect type||unit type targeted||favorite target|
|2x2||20s||12,500||2,500||Instant||4||2 tiles||3 tiles||Area Splash||Ground & Air||Any|
Wallpapers of Shrink Trap
- The Shrink Trap is a temporary trap that shrinks enemy troops, reducing their hitpoints and damage for a short duration.
- It was made available when the Witches became the temporary builder for the Home Village, and was available at UTC 07:00 18/8/17 until UTC 07:00 25/8/17.
- When activated, the Shrink Trap's bottle will appear to jump up from its compartment and splash itself onto the ground. The ground will then have an orange "aura" on it, which lasts for 20 seconds. Unarmed
- All troops that is inside the Shrink Trap's aura and new troops that enter the aura will get shrunken.
- When the Shrink Trap wears off, the troops will slowly get larger and do more and more damage.
- Try placing it near areas where a lot of defensive buildings are in range of the troops. This will weaken the troops, causing them to do a lot less damage.
- It is useless to place Shrink Traps where no defenses can target them as the traps do no damage by itself.
- When going against this trap, try to guess where it is first. Use a Rage Spell or Haste Spell to keep your troops moving. Use a Healing Spell to keep your troops alive.
- Like all temporary contents before it, the Shrink Trap cannot be upgraded.
- It was the only temporary content of the Clashiversary events to not return on 31/8/17 when the Builder returned, which enabled the Battle Ram as well as the defensive Giants in Builder's Huts, along with the Birthday Boom which was still available at the time the Builder returned. Flask
- On the top-right hand side of the trap, there is a tree. It is unsure why it is there, most people believe it is just for decoration.
- There is a glitch in the game where the Shrink Trap heals Heroes to their original hitpoints when it wears off.
|ARMY||• Builder Barracks • Star Laboratory • Battle Machine Altar • Army Camp|
|DEFENSE||• Double Cannon • Crusher • Archer Tower • Roaster • Guard Post • Cannon • Giant Cannon • Firecrackers • Multi Mortar • Hidden Tesla • Wall • Air Bombs • Mega Tesla • Lava Launcher|
|HEROES||• Battle Machine|
|RESOURCES||• Gold Mine • Gold Storage • Builder Hall • Elixir Storage • Elixir Collector • Clock Tower • Gem Mine|
|TRAPS||• Push Trap • Mega Mine • Mine • Spring Trap|
|TROOPS||• Baby Dragon • Raged Barbarian • Bomber • Night Witch/Bat • Sneaky Archer • Drop Ship • Beta Minion • Night Witch • Boxer Giant • Super P.E.K.K.A • Cannon Cart • Drop Ship/Skeleton • Hog Glider|
|BOOKS||• Book of Fighting • Book of Everything • Book of Building • Book of Heroes • Book of Spells|
|POTIONS||• Builder Potion • Power Potion • Clock Tower Potion • Training Potion • Resource Potion|
|RUNES||• Rune of Dark Elixir • Rune of Builder Gold • Rune of Elixir • Rune of Gold • Rune of Builder Elixir|
|RINGS||• Wall Ring|
|HAMMERS||• Hammer of Fighting • Hammer of Building • Hammer of Heroes • Hammer of Spells|