Unstable energy radiates from this powerful suit of dark armor, waiting to be unleashed!
- The Super P.E.K.K.A is the last troop unlocked in the Builder Base, with a Builder Hall level 8 needed.
- The Super P.E.K.K.A explodes upon death, similar to the Giant Skeleton, dealing area damage with its Overcharge ability.
- Super P.E.K.K.As have no preferred target when attacking; they will simply attack the closest building to them. However, once they become aware of enemy Guard Post troops (either by being attacked themselves or being near another friendly troop under attack), they will leave their previously targeted building and engage the enemy troops instead. Once all of the nearby enemy troops are defeated, they will proceed to attack the nearest building from their current location.
- The Super P.E.K.K.A has very high hitpoints, making it useful both as a tank for lower-health troops like Raged Barbarians, and to trigger explosive traps, since the damage suffered against explosive traps is low compared to its health.
- Its high health and damage make it very similar to the Battle Machine, allowing them to serve as a substitute for it, especially if the Battle Machine is being upgraded. However, its lack of a regenerative ability means it has to be used carefully.
- The Super P.E.K.K.A's high spring weight also makes it immune to Spring Traps, but sufficiently-leveled Push Traps can still displace her!
- Only 1 Super P.E.K.K.A fits in each Army Camp regardless of its level, so it is best to support it with other troops and the Battle Machine. Cannon Carts and Sneaky Archers can work well for this purpose due to their range.
- Like with a normal P.E.K.K.A in the Home Village, it is very useful to use other troops to destroy side buildings to help funnel the Super P.E.K.K.A. into the center of the base, which it can easily destroy.
- When deploying the Super P.E.K.K.A, deploy it so it distracts most defensive buildings into attacking it, then deploy your other units to support the P.E.K.K.A.
- Push Traps can be used to push a Super P.E.K.K.A away from a planned direction of attack, however it must be at least level 6 to have an effect.
- Double Cannons and Crushers can be really effective against a Super P.E.K.K.A. The Super P.E.K.K.A's health and range is comparable to a Battle Machine so consequently the effect of both these defenses is similar.
- A highly-upgraded Guard Post can be helpful in stalling the Super P.E.K.K.A., since each hit from the P.E.K.K.A. can only take out one of the troops. This allows your defenses time to take out the P.E.K.K.A.
- At level 1, the Super P.E.K.K.A looks just like the P.E.K.K.A but with more glow and purple instead of pink.
- At level 8, the top end of his sword is pink.
- At level 14, the whole body of the Super P.E.K.K.A turns dark red, even the horns and sword, with the sword glowing red on its edge.
- The Super P.E.K.K.A seems to be a superior version of the Giant Skeleton. However, the Super P.E.K.K.A doesn't prioritize defenses.
- On June 11th 2018, the Super P.E.K.K.A.'s Overcharge damage was decreased across all levels, but its health was increased across all levels.
- This troop was added the same day Builder Hall 8 came out.
|special ability||spring weight||builder barracks level required||heal speed||attack type||movement speed||range||number of units per army camp|
|Overcharge||25||10||1.8s||Single Target (Ground Only)||19*||0.8 tiles||1|
|Level||damage per second||damage per attack||hitpoints||overcharge damage||research cost||star laboratory level required||research time|
|ARMY||• Builder Barracks • Star Laboratory • Battle Machine Altar • Army Camp|
|DEFENSE||• Double Cannon • Crusher • Archer Tower • Roaster • Guard Post • Cannon • Giant Cannon • Firecrackers • Multi Mortar • Hidden Tesla • Wall • Air Bombs • Mega Tesla • Lava Launcher|
|HEROES||• Battle Machine|
|RESOURCES||• Gold Mine • Gold Storage • Builder Hall • Elixir Storage • Elixir Collector • Clock Tower • Gem Mine|
|TRAPS||• Push Trap • Mega Mine • Mine • Spring Trap|
|TROOPS||• Baby Dragon • Raged Barbarian • Bomber • Night Witch/Bat • Sneaky Archer • Drop Ship • Beta Minion • Night Witch • Boxer Giant • Super P.E.K.K.A • Cannon Cart • Drop Ship/Skeleton|
|BOOKS||• Book of Fighting • Book of Everything • Book of Building • Book of Heroes • Book of Spells|
|POTIONS||• Builder Potion • Power Potion • Clock Tower Potion • Training Potion • Resource Potion|
|RUNES||• Rune of Dark Elixir • Rune of Builder Gold • Rune of Elixir • Rune of Gold • Rune of Builder Elixir|
|RINGS||• Wall Ring|
|HAMMERS||• Hammer of Fighting • Hammer of Building • Hammer of Heroes • Hammer of Spells|