7 months ago2277 Views519 Down18 Likes0 !
The Ice Golem has a chilling personality and absolutely zero sense of humor. He frosts over everything he touches, freezes his surroundings when destroyed and ices up when talked to at a party.
|housing space||dark barracks level required||preferred target||attack speed||attack type||movement speed||freeze radius||range|
|15||8||Defenses||2.4s||Melee (Ground Only)||12||TBD||1 tile|
|Level||damage per second||damage per attack||freeze time after death||hitpoints||training cost||research cost||laboratory level required||research time|
Wallpapers of Ice Golem
- The Ice Golem is a troop unlocked once the Dark Barracks is upgraded to level 8.
- Ice Golems are powerful tanking units that, upon death, freeze everything in its radius.
- Ice Golems prioritize defensive structures above all other targets, and will bypass all other types of enemy buildings and troops while any defenses remain on the battlefield. This is true even if they are under attack by enemy Clan Castle troops, heroes or Skeleton Trap skeletons. Note that like all troops that prioritize defenses, Ice Golems do not consider the Clan Castle to be a defense regardless of whether or not it contains enemy troops, but do consider the defending Grand Warden and the level 12 Town Hall (if its Giga Tesla has been triggered) to be defensive buildings. Once all defenses are destroyed, Ice Golems become like any other troop with no preferred target; they will attack the nearest building to them regardless of type, and will turn and attack enemy units if they become aware of any nearby.
- A good strategy is to release Ice Golems and wait until all splash damage defenses like Mortars and Wizard Towers fire on them then release units like Archers and Barbarians.
- Since the Ice Golems do small amounts of damage themselves, it's important that they are backed up by high damage-dealing troops, like Wizards or Witches.
- The Ice Golem can counter a single-target Inferno Tower. When the Ice Golem dies, it will freeze it, allowing other troops to take the Inferno Tower out.
- Ice Golems, which similar to Giants and Lava Hounds, are very high-health units that can be used to soak up fire (meat shields). Make sure that the Ice Golem is in the middle or in range of most of your defenses, as the Ice Golem can distract attacking troops very effectively for a considerable amount of time. Even when overwhelmed, the Ice Golem freezes any remaining attackers for a few seconds.
- Ice Golems can prove to be a valuable defensive troop in Clan Castles. Not only can it soak up damage so that other troops can attack behind its cover, when it does die, the resulting freeze will stall the attackers for some time, allowing both Clan Castle troops and defenses to quickly pile damage onto the attackers.
- You can have a maximum of 18 Ice Golems at one time in a complete set of fully upgraded Army Camps. This number increases to 20 if you include the 2 that can fit into a level 5 or higher Clan Castle. On the battlefield, you can clone an additional 6 Ice Golems with three fully upgraded Clone Spells.
|ARMY||• Builder Barracks • Star Laboratory • Battle Machine Altar • Army Camp|
|DEFENSE||• Double Cannon • Crusher • Archer Tower • Roaster • Guard Post • Cannon • Giant Cannon • Firecrackers • Multi Mortar • Hidden Tesla • Wall • Air Bombs • Mega Tesla • Lava Launcher|
|HEROES||• Battle Machine|
|RESOURCES||• Gold Mine • Gold Storage • Builder Hall • Elixir Storage • Elixir Collector • Clock Tower • Gem Mine|
|TRAPS||• Push Trap • Mega Mine • Mine • Spring Trap|
|TROOPS||• Baby Dragon • Raged Barbarian • Bomber • Night Witch/Bat • Sneaky Archer • Drop Ship • Beta Minion • Night Witch • Boxer Giant • Super P.E.K.K.A • Cannon Cart • Drop Ship/Skeleton • Hog Glider|
|BOOKS||• Book of Fighting • Book of Everything • Book of Building • Book of Heroes • Book of Spells|
|POTIONS||• Builder Potion • Power Potion • Clock Tower Potion • Training Potion • Resource Potion|
|RUNES||• Rune of Dark Elixir • Rune of Builder Gold • Rune of Elixir • Rune of Gold • Rune of Builder Elixir|
|RINGS||• Wall Ring|
|HAMMERS||• Hammer of Fighting • Hammer of Building • Hammer of Heroes • Hammer of Spells|