2 years ago1834 Views311 Down5 Likes0 !
This bouncy little number will toss unwanted visitors right off your property!
|trigger radius||damage radius||unit type targeted||size on board|
|0.7 tiles||Bounces away troops||Ground||1x1|
|Level||spring capacity||build cost||rearm cost||build time||experience gained||town hall level required|
Wallpapers of Spring Trap
- The Spring Trap bounces troops off the battlefield, effectively causing instant death to the first group of enemies that step on it, bouncing up to 15 housing units of Troops at level 1 and more at higher levels. For example, a level 1 Spring Trap will bounce 15 Archers or 3 Giants.
- If put in a strategical way, Spring Traps can ruin a raid, including the infamous Giant-Healer combo.
- P.E.K.K.As, Golems and Heroes are unaffected by any level of Spring Traps due to the fact that they take more than 19 housing spaces.
- The Spring Trap often does not affect the Goblin either, but this is because the Goblin is too fast for the Spring Trap to bounce it away (it usually is able to move out of range before the Spring Trap has the opportunity to affect it). However, if the Goblin doesn't continue moving once the Spring Trap has been triggered (stopping to attack a resource building, for instance), it will be bounced similar to a Barbarian or Archer. Also, if there is a horde of Goblins, the Spring Trap will bounce the Goblins in the back, since the Goblin in front triggered it first.
- Avoid places where spring traps are most likely placed such as near the Town Hall or the Clan Castle.
- Try to absorb the trap with small troops like Barbarians and Goblins to let the stronger troops pass safely.
- Spring Traps can be placed near or around the Town Hall, so you can get rid of large numbers of Troops closing in.
- A sound strategy for Spring Traps is to place them in an intentionally-designed wall gap. As Troops will generally tend to go through the gap rather than fight their way through the wall, they will be directed right over the trap and be bounced to their death. Remember, however, that Spring Traps are one-time-use and until being re-armed it will leave an undefended gap in the wall after an attacker has triggered it. Unarmed
- A modified version of this strategy is to place walls inside your base so that the enemy Troops have to walk over the Spring Trap to attack nearby buildings.
- You can place them in between Defensive Buildings to take out Giants or place them in between Resource Buildings to take out Goblins.
- Upgrading the Spring Trap to levels 3 and 5 is not considered to be as useful as upgrading to other levels, since 17 and 19 (the spring capacity for the respective Spring Trap levels) are prime numbers and bouncing an extra Barbarian or Archer usually won't help that much.
- At level 3, the Spring Trap's spring becomes a lot thicker, as well as the wood.
- At level 5, the Spring Trap now has encased metal reinforcements on the edges.
- The May 2016 update added upgraded levels to Spring Traps.
- Since the Spring Trap doesn't actually do damage to Troops, troops bounced away by them will make neither upon-death skulls nor tombstones.
- If you look carefully, the Spring Trap's range actually extends out just enough to see the range circle.
|Tapping this icon displays information about the Spring Trap/Home Village, such as Level, Re-arm cost, Damage Type and Targets.|
|Tapping this icon begins upgrading the Spring Trap/Home Village to the next level, if you have enough resources and a free Builder. When the Spring Trap/Home Village is at maximum level, this icon is not shown.|
|Tapping this icon instantly upgrades the Spring Trap/Home Village to the next level, at the cost of one Hammer of Building if you have one. When the Spring Trap/Home Village is at maximum level, this icon is not shown.|
|Tapping this icon, which is displayed only while an upgrade is in progress, instantly finishes that upgrade at the cost of the displayed number of Gems.|
|Tapping this icon, which is displayed only while an upgrade is in progress, instantly finishes that upgrade at the cost of one Book of Building. This icon is only shown if you have at least one Book of Building.|
|Tapping this icon, which is displayed only while an upgrade is in progress, instantly finishes that upgrade at the cost of one Book of Everything. This icon is only shown if you have at least one Book of Everything but do not have a Book of Building.|
|Tapping this icon, which is displayed only while an upgrade is in progress, boosts all your Builders for 1 hour by a factor of ten, at the cost of one Builder Potion. This icon is only shown if you have at least one Builder Potion.|
|Tapping this icon, which is displayed only while an upgrade is in progress, cancels the current upgrade and refunds half of the upgrade cost.|
|Tapping this icon re-arms this Spring Trap/Home Village. This icon is only displayed after this Spring Trap/Home Village has been triggered during an enemy attack.|
|Tapping this icon re-arms all Traps. This icon is only displayed when one or more of your Traps have been triggered in a previous enemy attack.|
|This icon informs you that all Traps are armed. It is not tappable, and replaces the re-arm icons.|
|ARMY||• Builder Barracks • Star Laboratory • Battle Machine Altar • Army Camp|
|DEFENSE||• Double Cannon • Crusher • Archer Tower • Roaster • Guard Post • Cannon • Giant Cannon • Firecrackers • Multi Mortar • Hidden Tesla • Wall • Air Bombs • Mega Tesla • Lava Launcher|
|HEROES||• Battle Machine|
|RESOURCES||• Gold Mine • Gold Storage • Builder Hall • Elixir Storage • Elixir Collector • Clock Tower • Gem Mine|
|TRAPS||• Push Trap • Mega Mine • Mine • Spring Trap|
|TROOPS||• Baby Dragon • Raged Barbarian • Bomber • Night Witch/Bat • Sneaky Archer • Drop Ship • Beta Minion • Night Witch • Boxer Giant • Super P.E.K.K.A • Cannon Cart • Drop Ship/Skeleton • Hog Glider|
|BOOKS||• Book of Fighting • Book of Everything • Book of Building • Book of Heroes • Book of Spells|
|POTIONS||• Builder Potion • Power Potion • Clock Tower Potion • Training Potion • Resource Potion|
|RUNES||• Rune of Dark Elixir • Rune of Builder Gold • Rune of Elixir • Rune of Gold • Rune of Builder Elixir|
|RINGS||• Wall Ring|
|HAMMERS||• Hammer of Fighting • Hammer of Building • Hammer of Heroes • Hammer of Spells|