This mysterious masked fighter seemingly turned up out of nowhere, throwing punches that shatter walls with ease! No one knows his true identity, only that he's strong, he's a man and he brawls for your clan.
|preferred target||attack type||housing space||movement speed||barracks level required||range|
|Defenses||Melee (Ground Only)||12||20||7||1 tiles|
|Level||damage per second||damage per attack||damage vs walls||hitpoints||training cost||town hall level required|
- El Primo is a temporary troop added in the December 2018 update. He was added to celebrate the launch of Brawl Stars globally.
- Los Primos prioritize defensive structures above all other targets, and will bypass all other types of enemy buildings and troops while any defenses remain on the battlefield. This is true even if they are under attack by enemy Clan Castle troops, heroes or Skeleton Trap skeletons. Note that like all troops that prioritize defenses, Los Primos do not consider the Clan Castle to be a defense regardless of whether or not it contains enemy troops, but do consider the defending Grand Warden and the level 12 Town Hall (if its Giga Tesla has been triggered) to be defensive buildings. Once all defenses are destroyed, Los Primos become like any other troop with no preferred target; they will attack the nearest building to them regardless of type, and will turn and attack enemy units if they become aware of any nearby.
- Even though he does not prioritise Walls, he can deal 20x damage to them with each of his hits.
- You can have a maximum of 23 Los Primos at one time in a complete set of fully upgraded Army Camps. This number increases to 26 if you include the 3 that can fit into a fully upgraded Clan Castle. On the battlefield, you can clone an additional 6 Los Primos with three level 3 or higher Clone Spells.
- El Primo can't be upgraded in the Laboratory. Instead, its statistics depend on the player's Town Hall level.
- To calculate the health and damage statistics, two factors are considered: the base statistic and Town Hall multiplier.
- Each base statistic is multiplied by a fixed multiplier for each Town Hall level; the multiplier follows a roughly linear scale. For Town Hall level x, the multiplier is$ (\lfloor 30 + (x-1)*70/11 \rfloor)/100 $. Once the multiplier is applied, the statistic is rounded down to give the final statistic.
- Note that other statistics, such as training cost, are not multiplied by the multiplier.
|ARMY||• Builder Barracks • Star Laboratory • Battle Machine Altar • Army Camp|
|DEFENSE||• Double Cannon • Crusher • Archer Tower • Roaster • Guard Post • Cannon • Giant Cannon • Firecrackers • Multi Mortar • Hidden Tesla • Wall • Air Bombs • Mega Tesla • Lava Launcher|
|HEROES||• Battle Machine|
|RESOURCES||• Gold Mine • Gold Storage • Builder Hall • Elixir Storage • Elixir Collector • Clock Tower • Gem Mine|
|TRAPS||• Push Trap • Mega Mine • Mine • Spring Trap|
|TROOPS||• Baby Dragon • Raged Barbarian • Bomber • Night Witch/Bat • Sneaky Archer • Drop Ship • Beta Minion • Night Witch • Boxer Giant • Super P.E.K.K.A • Cannon Cart • Drop Ship/Skeleton • Hog Glider|
|BOOKS||• Book of Fighting • Book of Everything • Book of Building • Book of Heroes • Book of Spells|
|POTIONS||• Builder Potion • Power Potion • Clock Tower Potion • Training Potion • Resource Potion|
|RUNES||• Rune of Dark Elixir • Rune of Builder Gold • Rune of Elixir • Rune of Gold • Rune of Builder Elixir|
|RINGS||• Wall Ring|
|HAMMERS||• Hammer of Fighting • Hammer of Building • Hammer of Heroes • Hammer of Spells|