3 months ago124 Views2 Downloads1 Likes
A hidden dose of heavy destruction. Choose air or ground!
|damage radius||size on board||damage type||trigger radius|
|4 tiles||2x2||Area Splash||3 tile|
|Level||damage||build cost||build time||experience gained||builder hall level required|
- The Mega Mine is a trap in Builder Base, unlocked at Builder Hall level 4.
- The Mega Mine functions similar to the Giant Bomb in the Home Village, however, it can be set to target either ground or air and has a significantly bigger range.
- The Mega Mine resembles a regular Mine of equal level, but is much larger.
- It deals a lot of damage blowing up and can kill Raged Barbarians, Sneaky Archers, Bombers, it can kill Beta Minions easily if it is set to air. They can also cripple Baby Dragons.
- Make sure to check for traps when going against the Mega Mine. Use an expendable troop or a high hitpoint troop to activate it first. The Battle Machine can do this job as well; its ability (if unlocked) can regenerate the health it loses from the trap.
- You can activate a Mega Mine over a wall by placing a troop in its trigger radius. This can be very effective if your opponent has a Mega Mine inside their base.
- Keep in mind that the Mega Mine has a bigger damage radius than trigger radius, allowing it to damage units farther away from the unit that triggered it.
- See if your opponent has any empty 2 by 2 space in their base, as it can potentially be a Mega Mine/Hidden Tesla.
- Because of its high damage, it is recommended to place it inside the base to deal heavy damage to tanks as it can be triggered by a small unit when outside.
- Setting it to air allows it to deal heavy damage to Baby Dragon or hordes of Beta Minions and is best used to protect a Firecrackers and Air Bombs from Baby Dragons and Beta Minions.
- Since Mega Mines will instantly kill an equivalently-leveled Night Witch, a simple but risky strategy to defend against Night Witches involves placing a Mega Mine in a corner of the map where attackers are likely to place Night Witches (to stack up bats). If the attacker fails to check for traps, the Mega Mine will destroy most if not all of the attacker's Night Witches which will undoubtedly ruin their attack.
- The Mega Mine undergoes significant visual changes at level 3 5, and 7.
- When initially built, the Mega Mine is a large wooden barrel with ropes strapped around it to hold it together. A red band is tied around both ends of the barrel, and tied to the band is a yellow square timer. If the Mega Mine is set to air, chains can be seen suspending the barrel in the air.
- At level 2, the ropes are replaced by steel reinforcements that are fixed to the barrel with nails.
- At level 3, all of the wooden barrel is painted red.
- At level 4, the wooden barrel is replaced by a red metallic sphere with steel parts all over it; there is a band of steel around its circumference, and reinforcements supporting the band, as well as a gray metallic top and nails around it.
- At level 5, the square timer disappears, and metal pressure plates appear all over the sphere.
- At level 6, metal horns are added to the pressure plates.
- At level 7, the horns are removed, and the mine gains a black paint job with a white painted skull, also, there are three instead four reinforcements supporting the band. Pressure plates are gone and it seemed to be slightly rotated clockwise.
- At level 8, the horns are added again to the main body.
- When set to air mode, the Mega Mine will appear to float, supported by two metal chains.
- The Mega Mine does the most damage out of all damaging traps.
- One Mega Mine and a cluster of four Mines take up the same space and do equal damage at equal levels. However, the mines have a bigger damage radius altogether.
|Tapping this icon displays information about the Mega Mine, such as Level, Damage Type and Targets.|
|Tapping this icon begins upgrading the Mega Mine to the next level, if you have enough resources and a free Master Builder. When the Mega Mine is at maximum level, this icon is not shown.|
|Tapping this icon instantly upgrades the Mega Mine to the next level, at the cost of one Hammer of Building if you have one. When the Mega Mine is at maximum level, this icon is not shown.|
|Tapping this icon, which is displayed only while an upgrade is in progress, instantly finishes that upgrade at the cost of the displayed number of Gems.|
|Tapping this icon, which is displayed only while an upgrade is in progress, instantly finishes that upgrade at the cost of one Book of Building. This icon is only shown if you have at least one Book of Building.|
|Tapping this icon, which is displayed only while an upgrade is in progress, instantly finishes that upgrade at the cost of one Book of Everything. This icon is only shown if you have at least one Book of Everything but do not have a Book of Building.|
|Tapping this icon, which is displayed only while an upgrade is in progress, cancels the current upgrade and refunds half of the upgrade cost.|
|Tapping this icon switches the Mega Mine attack mode to attack air units. This icon is only displayed while the Mega Mine is in Ground mode.|
|Tapping this icon switches the Mega Mine attack mode to attack ground units. This icon is only displayed while the Mega Mine is in Air mode.|
|ARMY||• Builder Barracks • Star Laboratory • Battle Machine Altar • Army Camp|
|DEFENSE||• Double Cannon • Crusher • Archer Tower • Roaster • Guard Post • Cannon • Giant Cannon • Firecrackers • Multi Mortar • Hidden Tesla • Wall • Air Bombs • Mega Tesla • Lava Launcher|
|HEROES||• Battle Machine|
|RESOURCES||• Gold Mine • Gold Storage • Builder Hall • Elixir Storage • Elixir Collector • Clock Tower • Gem Mine|
|TRAPS||• Push Trap • Mega Mine • Mine • Spring Trap|
|TROOPS||• Baby Dragon • Raged Barbarian • Bomber • Night Witch/Bat • Sneaky Archer • Drop Ship • Beta Minion • Night Witch • Boxer Giant • Super P.E.K.K.A • Cannon Cart • Drop Ship/Skeleton|
|BOOKS||• Book of Fighting • Book of Everything • Book of Building • Book of Heroes • Book of Spells|
|POTIONS||• Builder Potion • Power Potion • Clock Tower Potion • Training Potion • Resource Potion|
|RUNES||• Rune of Dark Elixir • Rune of Builder Gold • Rune of Elixir • Rune of Gold • Rune of Builder Elixir|
|RINGS||• Wall Ring|
|HAMMERS||• Hammer of Fighting • Hammer of Building • Hammer of Heroes • Hammer of Spells|