2 years ago4695 Views551 Down4 Likes2 !
Over the wall and at them! The Royal Champion is only afraid of four things, and the enemy isn't one of them. She attacks with her spear at short range and throws her shield to take down defenses once her Seeking Shield ability is unlocked!
|preferred target||attack type||attack speed||movement speed||range||search radius|
|Defenses||Ranged (Ground & Air)||1.2s||24||3 tiles||9 tiles|
|Level||damage per second||damage per hit||hitpoints||regen time||ability level||upgrade cost||training time||town hall level required|
Wallpapers of Royal Champion
- The Royal Champion is the fourth hero in the game. Her health is not the largest but she targets defenses and can jump over Walls.
- She throws her spear to attack buildings.
- She is automatically summoned once the Royal Champion Altar is constructed, which is available at Town Hall 13.
- Like the other heroes, the Royal Champion only needs to be summoned once but will have to spend some time regenerating her health if she is damaged during a battle. If you attack a village while she is still regenerating, the Altar will be empty and she will not defend.
- Like other heroes, she is not upgraded in the Laboratory but rather upgraded with a Builder.
- The Royal Champion's regeneration time after a battle depends on how much damage she took during the battle: if she survives the battle unscathed, she will be ready to fight again immediately, but the more she is damaged, the more time she will need to regenerate. The more the Royal Champion is upgraded, the more time she will need in order to fully regenerate her health.
- Hero regeneration after a Multiplayer Battle starts as soon as the player starts to search for a Multiplayer opponent. So, if the player spent some time searching for an opponent to attack before completing an attack, part of the regeneration will be completed by the time the player returns to his/her village. However, if the player cancels the attack by pressing "End Battle" before completing an attack, the regeneration will be reset. This effect is more noticeable in the highest leagues where a significant amount of time can be spent searching for such opponents.
- Her Seeking Shield ability will recover a large chunk of her health and throw a seeking shield that prioritizes defenses. It will seek four targets, dealing a large amount of damage to each, regardless of distance.
- The Royal Champion was revealed with the Town Hall 13 teaser trailer, but only her chin and her waist are visible. Another teaser picture showed her blue hair and her golden headband, both times with other heroes in their full portrait, and the Royal Champion's photo being teared.
- Her "Seeking Shield" ability is very similar to Captain America's shield throw.
- This Hero could be named after a Clash Royale league.
- The hero's name is labeled as 'warriorprincess' in the game's files.
- The Seeking Shield can one shot weak defenses such as the Cannon.
- This allows the Royal Champion to set up funnels.
|ARMY||• Builder Barracks • Star Laboratory • Battle Machine Altar • Army Camp|
|DEFENSE||• Double Cannon • Crusher • Archer Tower • Roaster • Guard Post • Cannon • Giant Cannon • Firecrackers • Multi Mortar • Hidden Tesla • Wall • Air Bombs • Mega Tesla • Lava Launcher|
|HEROES||• Battle Machine|
|RESOURCES||• Gold Mine • Gold Storage • Builder Hall • Elixir Storage • Elixir Collector • Clock Tower • Gem Mine|
|TRAPS||• Push Trap • Mega Mine • Mine • Spring Trap|
|TROOPS||• Baby Dragon • Raged Barbarian • Bomber • Night Witch/Bat • Sneaky Archer • Drop Ship • Beta Minion • Night Witch • Boxer Giant • Super P.E.K.K.A • Cannon Cart • Drop Ship/Skeleton • Hog Glider|
|BOOKS||• Book of Fighting • Book of Everything • Book of Building • Book of Heroes • Book of Spells|
|POTIONS||• Builder Potion • Power Potion • Clock Tower Potion • Training Potion • Resource Potion|
|RUNES||• Rune of Dark Elixir • Rune of Builder Gold • Rune of Elixir • Rune of Gold • Rune of Builder Elixir|
|RINGS||• Wall Ring|
|HAMMERS||• Hammer of Fighting • Hammer of Building • Hammer of Heroes • Hammer of Spells|